Motion Sickness

.18 Party Foul

"Taaylooor."

I groaned, wrapping myself up tighter in my blanket.

"Tayloooor."

I didn't say anything this time. Just laid there all unconcious like.

"Taylor, you know I love you with all my heart right?"

"Mmmhm," I hummed.

"And that I would do absoultely anything for you right?" the voice continued.

I just repeated, "Mmmhm."

"But that if you don't wake your skinny little ass up right now, I might be forced to give you a swirly, right?"

I was about to say 'Mmmhm' again, until I realized what she said. I rolled over and looked at her. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Nobody's here. I'm scared. Do you think they're gonna go all Hostel on us and tie us up and cut our Achilles tendons?"

I looked at her in horror, "Jesus April no! Frank said last night, err, this morning that he was gonna get Gerard to leave so we could sleep. They're at the store!"

She made a small 'o' shape with her mouth and looked down at the floor. She was sitting on her knees next to me, with her hands in her lap. Her long brown hair falling in her face. "So you think I can shower and no one will jump in there with a knife?"

"Not Gerard, Frank, Bob, Ray, or Mikey no."

"Thats not funny."

I shrugged the best I could while laying down, "I make no promises. Be rebellious."

She studied me for a minute. "I'd rather die clean." Then jumped up and made her way to the bathroom.

The sun was pouring in the window above me. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at the clock, 11:13. Wow, this mattress isnt so bad...

I sat up, making sure the blanket was still wrapped around me, and rubbed my eyes graciously. Since my hairs kinda short, I have really bad bedhead. But its cool, I kinda like it messed up.

Thinking of that, I shook my head back and forth really fast, using my hands to mess it up more. When I stopped I could feel it standing up. It made me smile.

Just then the front door opened, and Gerard appeared with a few bags of groceries, as did Frank, who followed behind him.

Gerard started laughing when he saw me. "You look like a hobo."

I looked down at myself. In my pj pants and now wrinkled tank top, wrapped in Franks blanket sitting on a mattress. Forget my hair.

I smiled and looked back up. They were both standing there, Gerard with keys in hand, holding groceries. " And you guys look gay."

Frank scoffed and Gerard rolled his eyes. "Wheres the other one?"

"Shower," I replied, getting up and stretching.

After Frank had set his groceries on the table he walked over to me, grabbed my waist and pulled me down onto the mattress with him. "Morning, princess."

He was against the wall, and I was closest to the floor. I groaned and shoved him away jokingly, knowing that I'd just be shoving him against the wall.

I shoved him and shoved, until his face was flat against the wall. I used my bare feet to try to shove him more. Just to be stupid.

He laughed, "What the hell are you doing?!"

"This is how I have fun," I said with smile. Smashing him against the wall more. He turned around so he was facing me, all while I was shoving him into the wall randomly still.

He gave me one good shove and I rolled off the bed. I laughed and just kept rolling, cause...I dont know, I felt like rolling across the floor I guess.

I laughed at how stupid this was. Then all of a sudden my head smashed into something hard.

"Shit Taylor are you ok?!"

"Fuuck," I groaned, looking up and realizing that I ran into the coffee table.

"PARTY FOUL!" Gerard yelled from the kitchen. Then I felt something cold hit me in the leg really freakin' hard.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled sitting up, and grabbing the ice cube that had been used as a weapon.

Frank laughed, "We play all those stupid games. The party foul thing, stop sign, you know."

I looked at him confused, "Isn't Party Foul for all cuss words? And I've never heard of stop sign.."

"I guess Gerard only takes offense to the f word," he said with a shrug.

Gerard popped out of the kitchen. "I don't take offense, I just like throwing ice at people. Which, by the way, you said it again, so PARTY..FOUL.." he commented, throwing two pieces of ice at me this time. Which I shielded with Franks pillow.

"You've never played stop sign before?" he asked as I made a pretty pile on the floor with the ice cubes.

"No dude what is it?"

He smirked, "When we're driving, and you see a stop sign, when someone sees it, they have to yell 'stop sign' and the last person to put their hand on the roof of the car has to take a piece of clothing off."

I nodded, it sounded like something we probably did back in high school. Then I started laughing, "Are you serious?! It's just you guys! Do you want to see eachother naked or something?!"

"Ok now," Frank protested as Gerard started laughing from the kitchen. "First off, Gerard is pretty sexy naked."

"It's true!"

"Secondly," Frank continued with a smile from Gerards comment, "We mainly do it to piss Ali off. She's pretty slow and always forgets when we're playing so shes last a lot. But she never gets naked. Shes a baby about it."

That made me laugh. I could just picture all the guys with their hands on the roof of the car, demanding that Ali take her shirt off and her bitching them out and refusing.

"So, now that you know," Frank added, "whenever we're going somewhere and you see a stop sign?" He put his hand up in the air to finish. I just nodded with a smile.

When Ape finally got out of the shower, I went ahead and took one. The bathroom wasnt as gross as I expected, surprisingly.

After I got out and was dressed and ready, it was about one in the aftternoon. I was in my Smashing Pumpkins shirt, a pair of jeans, and Ape's red vans.

I went to the living room and plopped down on the couch next to Ape. "What are we doing today then? Since we're in Jersey and all, and have people to hang out with."

"Well," she started, gesturing toward the guys, "I was thinking that we should party, to celebrate being here, especially since you swore yesterday you were never going back to New Jersey."

I remembered this morning before we slept, when Frank said having a ton of beds was pretty nice if you were out partying before. It sounded fun then, and still did now. "I'm up for it."

"Seriously?" Frank asked, almost surprised.

Gerard came out of the kitchen eating a sandwich. He stood in front of the tv, "You drink?"

"Yea," I said with a shrug.

He took a bite of his sandwich, "What do you want?"

I looked over at Ape and she looked at me, "Smirnoff.."

"Bacardi.." she added, as we looked back at him.

"You like beer?" he asked flatly.

"No," I answered, making a gross face.

Ape shrugged, "Sure."

"Freak," he replied, looking at me, then looked back over at Ape, "Bud Light ok?"

She made a weird face, "What about Heiniken?"

He nodded, "Heiniken's good, we can do that." He took another bite of his sandwich and started back toward the kitchen. "I like them," he said to Frank, gesturing toward us as if we were his new friends and Gerard was his dad or something. "Wait how old are you guys?"

"Nineteen," Ape answered for me.

"Ah," he replied. "Thats cool. I was just gonna have you guys and Mikey go get it. But he's only twenty and he looks like he's fuckin sixteen and if you guys are underage too I'll just-"

"Party foul," I mumbled with a smirk, tossing a nearby dime at him.

He and Frank both gasped and looked at eachother.

"What..he said 'fuckin'..."

"You don't party foul the host!" Frank said, still in shock.

"She's gonna get it," Gerard said with an evil smile.

"What?!" I said defensively. "I didn't know that!"

Gerard ran over to me as I tried to jump up and run away. He grabbed my arms and pinned me on my back to the ground.

"What should we make her say?" Gerard asked Frank with a smile.

Oh shit..

Frank was laughing, and then he gasped. He walked over to me and looked down at me. "Say 'Frank Iero is a sexy beast and I want to fuck him'."

"NO!" I said with a scoff.

"Heres the rules," Gerard said in a serious tone. "Each time you refuse, we will be forced to take away an article of clothing. And once you are naked, if you still refuse, we kick you out in the hallway, and you cant come in until you cave."

"What the fuck is with you guys and getting people naked!"

"Thats a party foul, but I'll let it slide for the moment," Gerard continued. "Say 'Frank Iero is a sexy beast and I want to fuck him' or the shirt goes."

"No!"

To my surprise, he stuck his hands under my shirt one at a time, pinning my arms down underneath. "Frankie."

Frank grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up over my head. I kicked my legs and fought to make Gerard let go, but he was way stronger than me. "Ape help me!"

She just kept laughing, "Just say it T!"

Gerard now had me pinned to the floor in my jeans and bra as Frank wrapped my shirt around his head. "You better enjoy this Iero, cause you're gonna die as soon as he lets me go."

"'Frank Iero is a sexy beast and I want to fuck him'," was his reply as he danced around above me with my shirt.

"Say it," Gerard said flatly.

"I'm not saying it!"

"Frank get her pants," he said as he moved over a little.

"No!" I protested, kicking my legs around.

Frank started undoing my belt happily as Ape laughed harder.

"Ape!"

"Taylor just say it!" she said between fits of laughter. Even Gerard was laughing now.

He pushed my belt aside and started unbuttoning my jeans, "You're probably getting harder with every minute of this arent you Iero," I hissed, fighting to move my arms and legs.

He laughed a little, "I have to admit, I never thought I'd be doing this."

I moved my hips, attempting to make him stop. I felt my jeans get looser and heard them unzip. Thats when I caved, "Frank fucking Iero is a sexy beast and I want to fuck him!"

Gerard let go, and in a matter of seconds I was chasing Frank around the apartment building.

Yea, I was in my bra. And yea, my pants were undone. Like I fucking cared. Frank was gonna die.

I ended up buttoning and zipping them back up while I was running, if I didn't they'd probably fall down. As for being in my bra though, I was screwed. Frank still had my shirt.

He ran down both flights of stairs and out the building. I followed him, and I was easily catching him. We ran through the grass, as he started running to the back of the building. When I got close enough though I jumped on his back and he fell to the ground.

He laughed as he fell and I fell with him. "I hate you!' was the first thing out of my mouth.

He kept laughing, "You're so hot."

"I should hit you!"

"Do it!"

"No!" I yelled back as he got up and I grabbed my shirt.

He held onto it and pulled back though, "Why not?"

I clenched by teeth, "Because I don't want to!" I pulled the shirt up to my mouth and bit his hand. He let go quickly and I slid it back on. "Now, because you are such an ass and pretty much sexually assaulted me back there, you are going to give me a piggy back ride up all those fucking stairs and back to Gerards room!"

A smile came across his face, "Yes princess."

"Down!" I said sternly. Demanding that he crouch down so I could jump on him. I easily crawled up onto his back as he adjusted his arms under my legs and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "And stop calling me princess!"

But I could tell he ignored me as he made his way back up to Gerards apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm starting to have a lot of fun writing this. I've already got the next chapter typed up too.
I'm trying to keep it in pace with my other story though. So that I don't just completely blow that one off, ya know?

Comments and banners are awesommmee. Thank you EVERYONE thats commented =). You're my 'ros.