Motion Sickness

.22 Tequila Love

Well angels should ask you
What you're doing with me..


They say that you learn a lot about yourself whenever you find someone you love. Like, your prioritys change, your way of thinking changes, you alter your way of life most of the time. Not always voluntarily, it just happens. Because you want to make them happy, and be happy at the same time. Thats how love is thought out to be.

In my case? I felt like God was punishing me.

It was as if he was angry that I thought I could control my own feelings. So he was like 'BAM! You know what? I'm gonna throw this gorgeous guy at you that will be absolutely obsessed with you and you'll hardly be able to control yourself! Not only that, but he's gonna be a great kisser! Try to be all anti-love NOW, punk!'

Well, you know what God?

You're on.

I had to do something. Because no matter how much I turned my back on him, I knew I was slowly falling for Frank. And I had to stop it.

My ear stung as I purposely swiped it with the straightening iron. It was mainly to just get me back to reality. It worked too. I slowly grabbed another short piece and made the slight wave vanish.

"You know you like him. You wouldn't have gone after him if you didn't like him."

Ape and God. They're on a team ya know.

I rolled my eyes and watched her in the mirror. She has no idea how flawless she is. She's so pretty. Her perfectly clear, light tan face. Her perfectly straight long brown hair. She easily painted a tiny line of eyeliner under each eye. Then made a small face, and twisted the cap back on, reaching for her mascara.

I looked down at my eyeliner. Its a pencil. I could never use liquid eyeliner. Ape used liquid eyeliner. It never smudged or anything. My eyeliners just a stupid, dull pencil with little woodsticks that stab your eye occasionally when you use it.

I suddenly got the feeling that I should wait until Ape left the room to do my tiny bit of makeup.

"I don't like him. I just felt a little bad, and you refused to let me back in the apartment," I replied, leaning against the wall and actually watching her instead of the mirror.

She turned to me and smiled. Reaching out, she ran her hands through my hair and messed it up like crazy. Then laughed and pulled her camera out of her pocket. "Smile, Princess."

"Don't call me Princess!" Flash. Another picture for the amazing scrapbook.

I shook my hair to make it fall back in place, as much as I cared anyway, as Ape left to the living room. I held my eyeliner up and stared at it, then glanced down at Apes tiny vile.

I sighed and pulled off the cap to my pencil.

"ANAL SEEPAGE!!" A sharp echo rang up through the stairs from the hallway.

"ADAMS HERE!"

I jumped as Gerard ran to the door. Throwing it open he ran into the hallway. "Adam!!" we heard him echo from top of the stairs.

After a second we heard, "GEE BEAR!!" Me and Ape immediately started laughing.

Frank was sitting to my side. He mumbled, "Frankie lovers say 'what'."

My spun my head around to him, "What?"

He smiled and grabbed my hand, interlocking my fingers with his. I quickly let go and hit his leg and he smirked.

Fine. God, one. Taylor, zero.

"Alright, I'm breakin' out the alcohol. Who wants what," Bob commanded, heading for the kitchen.

"Smirnoff," Ape and I both called. As Mikey and Frank both asked for Bacardis, and Ray went for a Heineken.

"I figured you'd go for beer, Iero," I commented, glancing over at him. Notably refusing to make eye contact.

"I like something with somewhat of a flavour to begin with. I'll go for the hardcore stuff when I can't remember it," was his reply.

I laughed just as Gerard and two other guys came through the door, "Beer is so not hardcore."

He smirked, "I know that, Princess. But I'm sure Gee Bear over there has some tequila up his sleeve. Care to start off the night with a little bit of competition?"

I was about to deny. But the dark haired guy that came in with Gerard gasped when he heard Franks idea. "Are you serious? Already? Yes! This is amazing!"

"Come on Taylor, the only person that could beat him was Gerard. And he's a fucking alcoholic!" Ray pressed as Bob brought back our drinks. Setting my Smirnoff and Frank's Bacardi on the coffee table in front of us.

I looked from Frank, to our drinks, contemplating. Did I really wanna start this off smashed out of my mind because of some competition with Frank?

Everyone was watching us intently as Mikey put on some Beastie Boys. Then, I jumped as Gerard put two shots on the coffee table, and held out a huge bottle of Captain Morgan. He waved it temptingly.

"What do you say?" Frank asked, looking from the bottle to me. Then he smiled, an annoying smile, "Princess."

I sighed, knowing what was gonna happen. "You're on," I replied, sliding down off the couch onto the floor to be closer to the coffee table.

A few people started laughing and cheering, opening their beverage of choice. "This is great!" the tall, brown haired friend of Gerards started, "I'm not here even five minutes and theres already entertainment!"

"Oh! Taylor, April," Gerard started, pointing to me, then to Ape, "This is Adam, and Jesse." He pointed to the tall one first, then to the shorter dark haired one.

I waved a little as I got situated. "Alright, can I chase it with something?"

"Well, normally I'd make you go dry. But I suppose you can with that," he replied, sliding down to the floor with me, gesturing toward my Smirnoff.

"Taylor I love you," Ape said with a laugh. "I believe in you."

"I love you too," I said with a smirk, as Gerard knelt down across from us. Tequila open. Our first shots filled. "April, keep track for Taylor, Mikey, you for Frank."

They quickly obeyed, sliding next to him, as I popped open my Smirnoff. Jesse, Adam, Bob, and Ray all sat around us, watching intently.

"Ready Princess?"

"Shove it Frank."

"Go!"

I grabbed the shot and quickly inhaled it. It burned my throat, all the way down. I cringed and shook my head. Glancing over at Frank, I saw him cringing too. But he quickly put his shot back on the table, and Gerard flilled it back up, as I followed suit.

Frank quickly downed the next one, keeping his eyes tightly closed as he put his shot back down for another. I tossed mine in my mouth and gritted my teeth. "Shit."

"She's only on her second one and she's already backing out!" Adam said with a laugh as I grabbed my Smirnoff to wash it down. The bitter tequila burned like hell. Gerard readied me for another, as Frank downed his third.

"She's not backing out," Ape said with a smile. "She doesnt back out."

"Princess?" Frank asked as he put his shot down for his fourth, and I hesitantly swallowed my third.

I shook my head and grabbed my eyes. "Yes?" I managed to get out.

"How many of these are you gonna do before you sleep with me?" He spun his fourth around, waiting on me to catch up, still cringing slightly.

"Too damn many," I replied, gesturing for Gerard to get me another. He skillfully poured my shot while taking a drink of his beer at the same time.

I stared at the shot, knowing if I wanted to win I was gonna have to down it. But I glanced back over at Frank, waiting to see if he was gonna drink his.

He noticed, "Oh, sorry, me first?"

I stared at him. He has to give sometime. But hey, I'm a baby. I'm not good with tequila. "I'll follow you."

He easily grabbed his shot, downed it, and set it back down for Gerard to refill. I sighed, grabbing my shot and closing my eyes. Holding my breath as it burned my throat raw. Then taking another swig of the fruity Smirnoff. It seemed to help.

I'm not gonna lie. When I finished my sixth? My eyes started to water, the I could've sworn the carpet was swirling slightly. We were slowing down. Partly from the burning feeling in our throats, and partly from the effects.

"Come on Princess," Frank teased, downing his seventh. "One more. Just one more."

I stared at the shot. No way am I gonna be able to get that down without puking.

"How many's she on?" Bob asked, coming back in with another beer.

"This'll be seven," Ape replied, watching me with a smile. She pulled out her camera. "Come on T. You can show him."

I hesitantly grabbed it, then blindly tossed its contents in my mouth. I saw a flash just as I opened my eyes and I dropped the shot. Giggling a little I picked it up and sat it on the table.

"I'll make you a deal," he started, as I groaned and wiped my eyes.

"Yes?"

"If I win, Taylor," he paused for a second, and I watched him, surprised that he hadnt called me Princess, "You have to kiss me."

I thought about it for a second. Seemed reasonable enough. It could be worse. A lot worse. "That's it?"

"Thats it," he replied, with a smile. I knew he was up to something, but I didn't say anything, I didn't see any loopholes or anything, and to be honest? I wasn't exactly feeling confident about this shot war.

I looked over at Frank. His hazel eyes watching me. I suddenly felt uneasy. The grounds moving and I couldn't think very straight, yet heres Frank, looking completely sober.

"Would you like another?" he asked, grabbing my hand, and wrapping my fingers around another shot. I licked my lips. They tasted of the strong tequila. My mouth was burning with the bitter taste. None the less, Frank grabbed another and easily downed his eighth.

A few people had drifted away. Bob, Ray and Adam were off chatting or something. Mikey, Ape, and Gerard remained across from us. Taking genuine swigs from their beverage of choice. Gerard occasionaly switching from beer to a sip of tequila.

I stared at the shot, as the three spectators waited anxiously. "I can't do it."

"The Princess admits defeat!" Frank sang, grabbing my shot and downing it for himself. "Bout damn time too. I was starting to get worried."

I shoved him, "You don't even act like you're buzzed!"

"Oh he's drunk. He hides it well. Wait till he tries to get up."

Still, Frank successfully smiled and flipped him off. Then turned to me, "He's right, I'm a little fucked up, but you owe me a kiss.."

I sat there and stared at him, then smiled, and leaned in to his ear. "I have to pee."

I tried to stand up quickly but failed. I felt like I had been spinning in circles for a while and was trying to walk straight. Never really works, ya know? But other than that? I felt fine. Ape laughed as I plopped back onto the floor. She held onto my arms and attempted to help me up. "Come on babe."

She led me to the bathroom and I quickly peed. Alcohol goes straight through me like that. I could hear people laughing as someone turned up the music. The Beastie Boys' rhymes rang throughout the apartment.

Pathetically, I leaned against the wall to somewhat wash my hands and opened the door to a patiently waiting Frank. "Ahem?"

"It's occupied," I said quickly. Shutting the door and laughing.

I could hear him laugh as he opened the door and stumbled in. "Can I occupy it with you?"

"Maaaaaaybe. Are we gonna let anyone else come in?"

"Nope," he said sharply with a smile.

I tapped my chin thoughtfully. "On ONE condition?"

"Yes my love?" he replied sweetly, grabbing my waist, probably more for support then anything else.

"Can you go get my drink?" For some reason that was OUTRAGEOUSLY funny.

He looked at the ceiling in thought. Then held up his finger, "One second."

He left the bathroom and shut the door. I glanced around, my legs felt extremely heavy. I sat on the counter, completely oblivious to the things that I had just knocked into the sink with my ass. Soon enough, Frank came back with a Smirnoff and a Bacardi in hand.

Before he shut the door he stuck his head out, "Me and Taylor are taking over the bathroom! You can't come in unless you know the password!"

He shut the door and turned to me. Stepping closer to me before handing me my drink. The smell of his breath almost matched the taste stuck in my mouth identically as he put his arms around my waist, leaning on the counter, his face inches from mine.

I swung my feet back and forth, giggling stupidly before saying, "Whats the password?"

He smiled, "I have no fucking idea." Just as he pressed his lips to mine.

Obviously, it wasnt the same. This wasnt Frank who loved me and was dying to get me to admit it back to him. This was Frank who loved me and knew that I owed him a kiss, and was taking extreme advantage of it.

Like I cared. For fucks sake, I had just had seven shots of tequila, and half a bottle of Smirnoff.

He tasted like tequila. Of course. Tequila and a small hint of strawberry. Not long after though I heard Ape right outside the door. I couldn't tell what she was saying, all I heard was 'seriously?' and then the door opened.

She gasped, "Oh..my god." And immediately started clicking pictures.

We both spun our heads to look. She took another picture and started laughing. "You are gonna have one hell of a morning tomorrow, T."

I laughed, jumping off the counter, forcing Frank to move back. He was obviously still a little lost as too what was going on. "Ape you have not drank enough," I said happily, shoving her out of the bathroom.

She ran off, calling after Mikey. I turned to Frank, and smiled, "There, I kissed you."

"Yes you did," he said quietly, yet backing me up to the wall.

I laughed. Thats a sure sign you're drunk. Everything is oddly humorous. "Thats all I owed you. A kiss."

"Yea well, this is the part where you say 'Frankie I love you'."

"Frankie I love you." I said, rolling my eyes, with a smile.

He closed his eyes as he giggled, "And mean it."

I smiled at him still, "Frankie I love you."

He laughed again, but after a second his smile dropped, and utter confusion spread across his face. "Wait what?"

"Frankie," I said in a serious tone. "I..love you." And I started laughing again.

He stepped back. "III...love YOU."

"Noooo," I reached out and grabbed my Smirnoff. "I love YOU." I took a generous drink and ran out of the bathroom.

"No because I love YOU!"

I laughed and jumped up on the couch. "I looooove you."

He jumped on the couch next to me, stumbling a bit and grabbing onto my arms, almost making me fall. We both started laughing. "I LOVE you."

"What the fuck'r you guys talkin bout?" Jesse mumbled from the chair.

"I love him!"

"Nuh uh cause I love her!"

All of a sudden Gerard collapsed on the floor laughing, and Ape started taking pictures while Mikey laughed along with. I jumped off the couch gleefully, as Frank attempted to follow after me.

I ran out the apartment and to the hallway, smiling the whole way, leaving the door open behind me. I got to the stairs and quickly stopped, almost falling backward into Frank. The stairs waved back and forth dangerously. There was so many, they seemed to blur together. Totally freaking me out.

"Whooooa my god, scary stairs," I said, all happiness gone from my voice. Frank was holding onto me, seeing as I practically fell into him.

"Whoa they are really fucked arent they?"

"Make them go away." I closed my eyes, covering them with my hands.

"Lets go back inside," he said cautiously, leading me back to the apartment.

I looked back up at him and smiled, "I love Frank," I sang stupidly.

"Nope cause I love Tayloooorrr," he sang back.

Ape was right. It is so gonna be one hell of a morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Credit: What I Should've Learned in Studyhall - Ice Nine Kills

Attention All: I know its been a crazy long time. We're finishing my house. Internet has a mind of its own. I'm going to Chicago tomorrow and me and Tera Joe are taking over the world this weekend. So..yea, be expecting that.
And if you didn't notice, Taylor is doing absolutly everything EXCEPT admitting to Frank she loves him (soberly) throughout this story. =) Don'tcha just hate it?

Sneak peek to anyone who can guess why this storys called Motion Sickness. I can't promise it'll come soon, but you pretty much get to read half or so of the chapter before it gets completely finished and posted. You know the rules, no one can win twice. And if no one gets it? It goes onto the next chap. =)

Love you all. I added the top of this chap as the summary. Seemed catchy enough for me, no?

-Andi Romanov

P.S. Idea Credit: I so stole the 'I love you!' thing from an experience of my own from a drunken night with my best friend Tori. =) The meaning was totally different then, but yep. Btw, just the I love you thing. I so did NOT make out with her in the bathroom. xD And YES IM SURE.