Motion Sickness

.23 The "Break Up" Part 1

I opened my eyes, only to have them be shut again by an unwelcoming light, making my throbbing headache just that much more obvious. It was warm, which I was greatful for. I felt extremely comfortable, seeing as I knew one hell of a hangover was in store. My body was wrapped in blankets though, as I lay on an oversized bed.

My back was exceptionally warm, and I felt something odd against my stomach. And the smell...it smelled of alcohol..and something else. Something familiar..

Thats when I realized I was lying with Frank.

His smooth, steady breathing came from behind me. He was pressed up against my back, with his arm holding me securely around the stomach.

My stomach..my bare stomach..

I opened my eyes just enough to see that I wasn't wearing a shirt. Just my bra from yesterday. I frowned, hesitantly peeking under the blankets to see if I was wearing underwear. I relaxed just a little as I saw the blue ones that Frank had caught a mere glimpse of yesterday during the whole 'party foul' ordeal. But I was still slightly confused as to how I got to this state.

Glancing around the room, I realized we were in Gerard's bed. Normally, whenever I get drunk, I remember glimpses of what happen, but I don't ever recall going into Gerard's room.

I managed to squeeze away from Frank and spin around so I was facing him. His arm stayed, now wrapped around my back. "Frank...Frank," I tapped on him lightly.

His eyes opened slightly. He winced a little at the sunlight, but faught to keep them open. Once he realized where he was and who he was with, he smiled, "Let's go back to sleep, Princess."

"No!" I started, moving his arm off of me. "Frank are you..um..by any chance...naked?"

He looked at me confused, then noticed that I was shirtless. Peeking under the blankets also, he replied, "Hm, boxers. You?"

"Just my bra and underwear," I said flatly, lying on my back now.

"Really?" he asked excitedly, peeking under the blanket again.

"Frank!" I protested, keeping the blanket down along my leg.

He laughed, "I'm just playin', Princess." He stopped, lying on his back, staring at the ceiling also. After a few seconds, he said what we both were thinking. "Wait..if you're pretty much naked...and I'm pretty much naked..did we...?"

I just watched the fan spin. Scraping my memory for any sort of possible intercourse. I traced the night through my mind. Shots, bathroom, living room, stairs, living room, kitchen, living room, out. Thats it. It all consisted of a lot of drinking, a little making out, being drunk, and being stupid. I don't remember being here at all.

Actually, if I remember correctly, I passed out on Franks mattress in the living room.

"I don't remember a damn thing about this room," I concluded.

"Neither do I," he agreed.

We both laid there for a second, just staring in thought, trying to figure this out. Frank broke the silence, "You said you loved me."

I didn't say anything. I remember that. I tried to wave it off, "You did too."

"I love you."

I didn't say anything at first. "Don't say that."

"Why not?" he pressed. I sat up, Throwing the blankets off and sitting on the edge of the bed. My head was killing me, and I really wanted a pop tart or something.

I rubbed my face with my hands, trying to massage the headache away. "Cause its stupid. It sickens me."

"That could have something to do with the eight shots and six smirnoffs you had last night you know," he said with a smile, propping himself up on his elbows.

I looked back at him and laughed lightly, "Not at all."

"Really? How's that work? Cause I'm pretty sure that as soon as I try to sit up all the way I'm gonna run to the bathroom and puke my brains out."

"Alcohol is my friend," I explained. "Love isnt."

Just then, the door burst open, and Ape was clicking pictures. I swear to god she's gonna die before this whole trip is over. "Morning sunshines!"

I just glared at her, then I backtracked, "Ape did you get drunk last night?"

"Nah," she replied, "I mean, I was a little buzzed, but I figured I'd keep a straight head. Make sure you didn't do anything to stupid...with anyone but Frank."

We both looked at her confused. Frank got to it first, "April, did me and Taylor.."

"Oh yea. Gerard is so pissed at you guys for getting it on in his bed," she said with a smile.

I looked at him in complete horror, and he just stared at me. "Oh my god!"

"Fuck my life!" he protested, covering his face and falling into the bed.

"I cant believe I fucked you!"

"I cant believe I can't remember a damn thing!"

Ape was laughing uncontrollably, still taking a few pictures. "This is too great."

Then Mikey ran to her side, "Did you tell them yet?"

"Yup," she said happily, with an evil smile.

I stood up, searching for my jeans.

"You're sure?" Frank continued, frustrated. "You're sure it was me and her? In here? Do you have any pictures or anything?"

April and Mikey almost died laughing at how desperate he was to remember something. "I'm sorry but no. I don't like to take pictures of my best friend and her boyfriend having sex."

"He is NOT my boyfriend!" I corrected, pulling on my jeans. "And just so you know? I don't remember anything either. So you must not be that good."

"Oh yea, either that or you were smashed out of your mind!"

April and Mikey were still laughing hysterically, snapping pictures of us.

"You know what? I'm glad you don't remember anything! Cause I would never fuck you if I had complete control of my mind!" I yelled, searching for my shirt and pulling it on.

"Yea well atleast now I can say we have. And I bet you liked it! I fucked the Princess!" he sang. "Actually, that sounds too profane. More like I made love with the Princess."

"SHUT! UP! We did not do ANYTHING that had ANYTHING to do with LOVE."

"Hold that," he said quickly. He shot up and ran for the bathroom, as I could hear him upheaving his insides.

April was still laughing. "Taylor I'm kidding."

I stared at her. "What?"

"I'm kidding! You guys passed out in the living room. You fell asleep on Franks mattress. It was Gerards idea to put you in his room naked. You didn't do anything."

"What?!" we heard echo from the bathroom.

I still just stared at her, not understanding. "See? Look," she continued, holding out her camera. There was a picture of me laying on my stomach on Franks mattress, with him curled up in a ball on the floor next to it.

"So you mean, me and Frank didn't have sex?" I asked hopefully.

"Nope. Unless you did it secretly."

"Thank god," I said under my breath, sitting back onto the bed.

"You know what? This is a good thing," Frank commented, coming out of the bathroom. "I'd like to remember my first time with Miss Calvin."

"Yea. No," I said with a smile. I was in a lot better mood now. "I need food. Where's everyone else?"

"Gerard and Adam are in the other bathroom doing there hangover routine. Jesse's still passed out on the couch. Ray went home early this morning back to Ali, and Bob's in our room asleep on his mattress," Mikey answered, listing them off on his fingers.

Wow, I hadn't realized Ali wasn't here. "Why didn't Ali come?"

"She has class today. And she wasn't feeling well," Ape answered, going through her pictures on her camera. "You guys were so cute. I have so many pictures of you! You should be happy though. Gerard and Ray wanted to get you both completely naked. I demanded you keep your under garments, for their sake."

"You're a very smart girl," I replied. Standing up and stretching. "My head hurts."

"Tylenol's in the kitchen," Mikey answered, as Frank came back in the bedroom to clothe himself.

"Hey April, Mikey, can I talk to you guys a second?"

Ape looked up from her camera, "Um..sure?"

I stopped, looking at the three of them, waiting for Frank to continue.

"Just us," Frank said to me, gesturing to Mikey, Ape, and himself.

"Why.."

"Cause we're plotting against you! Go get your tylenol!" he said with a smirk, shoving me out of the room. I rolled my eyes and headed for the kitchen.

It was a complete disaster zone out there. Glass bottles were covering every flat surface. Adam was standing in the kitchen, taking some medicine.

I hadn't really got a chance to look at him. He was tall and skinny. Not as skinny as Mikey, but skinny, none-the-less. With straight, brown hair.

He turned and saw me, "Ah, you're Frank's girlfriend?"

"No I'm not!" Why is everyone saying that?!

He laughed, "Oh. Ok, well I'm Adam. Adam Lazzara. I don't believe we've been formally introduced?"

"Calvin. Taylor Calvin," I replied, shaking his outstretched hand. "I'm not Frank's girlfriend, but he likes me."

"That explains it. So how do you know My Chem?"

It took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about. Then I remembered the band name. "I'm from South Carolina. We were roadtripping and met them at a gas station in Philadelphia. They invited us to one of their shows."

"Oh so you guys are groupies?" he asked thoughtfully, as I took one of the pills.

I laughed, remembering the first fight I had with Frank. "No, just tag-alongs. Friends. How do you know them?"

"My friend Jesse over there, Jesse Lacey, the one passed out on the couch? He's in a band called Taking Back Sunday. Me and him are good friends. His band opens for My Chem sometimes when they play out at Long Island."

I nodded, throwing a quick glance at the door to Gerards bedroom. It was open, and I could hear hushed whispers coming from the room.

I looked at Adam, and held up a finger that meant 'Hold on a second'. He nodded, and I slowly walked to the doorway, keeping my back against the wall next to it.

Ape's voice was deep in thought, "I think it's a bad idea."

"I'm ok with it," was Mikey's response.

Frank sounded relieved, "Really? Oh man Mikey you're the coolest dude. You have no idea how..wait.."

He stopped talking and I heard footsteps, slowly getting louder. My eyes went wide and I quickly started walking back to the living room, pretending to just have been walking by.

He was faster than me though. I jumped as he touched my shoulder and spun me around, "Princess what the fuck are you doing?"

"Party foul," I mumbled under my breath, oblivious to the rest of the sentence really. And feeling slightly guilty for being nosy.

"How much did you hear!" His eyes searched mine feverishly. Almost as though if he looked hard enough he'd figure out what I knew.

But to be honest, I was seriously lost for what they had been talking about. I had only heard two sentences really, if that even counts. "I didn't hear anything."

He still watched me, unconvinced. "You swear?"

I scoffed. Why am I not in on this?! "What are you guys talking about in there?!"

Frank rolled his eyes, "Damnit Taylor can you just mind your own business!"

I glared at him. He has no idea how easy it is to treat him like a Clark when he's being a douche bag. "You're such a fucking idiot, Frank. You act like you'd do anything for me one minute, then you're a complete jerk the next. You don't have much of a social life do you?"

His eyes got wide, and he stared at me, completely shocked. "Alright, you know what? I'm slowly figureing out that I'm an idiot for liking you in the first place!"

I rolled my eyes, "Really? You got that idea too? Coming from the same guy that told me he loved me this morning, yea?"

He shoved me.

That's right. Frank Iero shoved me. Like, that could be considered abuse or something. He shoved me, and my back hit the wall of the hallway with a jolt. "Listen to you! You just throw it around like its nothing!"

"Thats because it means absolutely NOTHING TO ME." He can shove me all he wants. I can't let him know I'm scared. Even if I did probably just piss myself.

"This is what I mean," he hissed, getting up in my face. "I tell you how much you mean to me, and you totally fuck me over. I can't do this Taylor."

"Then don't."

"I'm not going to anymore."

"Then don't."

"I fucking hate you, Taylor Calvin."

The whole room fell silent. I swear about four of us gasped. I stared at him, trying to figure out how to shut my mouth.

His eyes were filled with hatred, as they glowed gold and green. His dark hair, messy from this mornings hangover. "Taylor, you're a bitch, that fucks with my feelings because you know you can. You take advantage of the fact that you know I like you because you know you'll never like me back. But you know what? I think you do like me, and you're just scared, so you're a bitch, because you're trying to convince yourself you don't."

I scoffed a little, "Frank, go-"

"No, you go fuck yourself." With that, he quickly went down to the guys' room and shut the door. Leaving me, Mikey, Ape, and Adam behind.

I looked at the ground, letting my guard down, now that he was gone. I broke down exactly everything he had said. And, sadly enough? It seemed like each word tore at me painfully. And this was just the beginning.

I took deep breaths, as I slowly fell to pieces.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is me, sneaking onto the comp in the middle of the night to update.

No time to read over and edit. I'll try to do that sometime. Sorry if theres errors, I hate that.

I will kill Geometry someday. And speeding ticketness.

Wow, ok for you lucky people that read this as soon as I posted, you're a chapter ahead. I went through and skimmed over it and realized that I posted two chapters in one. So now I have deleted the second chap and it'll be up some other day..and...yea. Haha. Lucky you.

Oh, and Tera wins. It's called Motion Sickness because she doesnt believe in love but she is, believe it or not, in love, so what she feel is more like motion sickness for her than love. You know, that stupid cliche, story book tingly pukey feeling? Mhm mhm.