Motion Sickness

.27 Mortal Combat

I popped my gum in concentration.

Frank was asleep on his mattress about ten feet away. Ape was up in the couch reading a book. Gerard was in his room sketching. The room was silent except for Franks light snores, and the crunching sounds coming from the tv.

You see, Gerard and I just got back from the mall a few hours ago. And he had bought me the new Mortal Combat game, as a cheer-up gift. Not gonna lie, it was doing a great job. This is amazing!

I blew a bubble again as I decided to head back to the Earth Realm, and it popped with a loud smack. I was impressed.

Frank groaned as the loading screen came up. "Do you mind?" he bitched in annoyance.

"Yep," I replied, without looking away from the screen as it came up. I quickly ran around looking for the big fat guy that was my trainer. Popping my gum again for annoyance.

"Please stop it," he said annoyingly. Rolling over to face me.

I stopped what I was doing, turned toward him, and blew yet another huge bubble. It popped again with another loud crack. And I turned back. He just rolled his eyes and turned toward the wall, adjusting his blanket.

All of a sudden the screen went black. I gasped and looked over at Frank who dropped the cord to the PlayStation, seeing as the outlet was right by his head.

I growled. "What the fuck is your problem? It's not my fault you have no home and you're mattress is in the living room."

He leaned up and scoffed, "It's not really mine either you stupid bitch!"

Before he could get the words out, I grabbed the glass off the coffee table behind me, full of water and ice, and threw it at him as hard as I could. It hit him square in the face and cracked, and shattered when it hit the floor.

He gasped and sat up, holding his face. He had a few cuts, obviously, from the blood that was coming. I quickly got up, ready to fight him if I had to.

He got up too. "You dumbass! Whats your problem?!"

"Stop being such a douchebag and grow up a little! I was just playing a game and you just HAVE to fuck up my day somehow!"

"I could just breath and fuck up your day, Princess!"

"Then stop breathing!"

"Children!" Ape interjected. By now Frank was two inches from me. We were both yelling at eachother, trying to look as tough as possible.

No one said anything. I think Ape was shocked that we were fighting over something as stupid as this. Me and Frank were both obviously restraining punches, as we stared eachother down.

Then he shoved me. I was so tense that I pretty much fell. And I lost it.

"You stupid fuck you're going to regret your LIFE!" I ran at him and punched him as hard as possible, anywhere I could aim. He was surprised and ended up falling to the ground. I was on top of him, throwing punch after punch to his face. He was already bleeding from the glass, and I'm sure I did him no favours to his mouth or his nose.

Thats when I realized exactly how strong Frank was though.

He quickly shoved me off and pinned me to the ground, and started throwing punches back.

His left hand had my shoulder pinned, as his right flew across my face in fists. Nose, mouth, shoving the back of my head into the glass on the floor.

I've never lost a fight. Cause I've never faught a guy.

"You guys stop it! Quit! Gerard!!"

Ape ran to Gerards room. My nose was throbbing, and I could taste blood. It finally dawned on me that he wasn't going to stop. I had to do something, or he could seriously hurt me.

I was trying to kick my legs or move my arms, but Frank basically knocked the thoughts out of me with every punch. Ape came running in with Gerard, and he quickly grabbed Frank off of me and dragged him away. Ape pulled me up and held me back.

I'm pretty stupid when it comes to fighting, so of course I had to yell some shit. "You stupid fuck!" I yelled, my voice sliding a little from the blood. I wiped my mouth on my shoulder and winced as I accidentally touched my nose. "Go kill yourself or something."

"You have no idea," he paused to wipe his mouth off, obviously having the same problem I did, "how good you have it, Princess."

Ape's grip was loose, and I ran for him. "How can you fucking say that! You don't know me!"

Gerard was fighting to get between us and hold Frank back at the same time, as Ape was grabbing me again. "Taylor stop it!"

"Let them yell," Gerard said firmly.

"You have everything. And you flaunt it," Frank continued.

"Yea?! Like what!" I spit into my sleeve. "What the fuck do you want that I have, Frank?!"

"You."

I scoffed, "You just broke my fucking nose!"

"You threw a glass at me!"

"But I hate you!"

He didn't say anything. After a second he said, "I hate you too."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm leaving."

"What?" Ape and Gerard said at the same time.

I relaxed and shook Ape off as Gerard let go of Frank. I grabbed some of my stuff off the coffee table and went for the bathroom. I grabbed as much stuff as possible and headed back for the guys room to get my bag.

Ape quickly ran after me, "What are you doing?"

"I'm leaving. Are you coming with me?"

"You're leaving..Jersey?"

"Yes. Are you coming?"

I stopped after I shoved everything in and looked at her. She was in total shock. I glanced in the mirror on the wall behind her. I had almost forgot about the fact that I had a bloody lip and nose. Not to mention the glass in the back of my head.

"Taylor don't do this..."

"Ape I can't live here with him!"

"T you're not thinking straight. He probably gave you a concussion or something come on, lets go to the ER or something.."

"Ape no!" I shoved her away.

I shoved her away... My best friend..and I shoved her away.

She looked surprised, and hurt, and I finally felt the guilt that I should've felt a long time ago.

Her eyes glossed over. "Do you have any idea what you're doing?" she asked quietly, in an innocent tone.

"What are you talking about.."

"Taylor," she began, her voice cracking. "Frank loves you, and you're killing him. I love you, and you're making me choose between you, or your victim. Taylor I love you, but I'm not going to side with you when you're hurting someone like this."

"You're kidding.." I watched her in shock as a tear slid from her perfectly eyelinered eye. "Ape all I'm doing is standing up for what I believe in."

"No T, you're not. You're being stubborn," she corrected, gently wiping her thumb under my nose, and wiping some blood on my shirt where I had already. "Look, you can go," she stopped, concentrating, "But I'm not going with you."

She grabbed my keys off the dresser next to her and held them out in front of me.

I was suprised. This is it. The ending of a decade long relationship.

My eyes stung miserabley. Almost like the salt was infecting them. I snatched the keys from her hand and grabbed my bag.

I quickly went down the hall, looking for Frank, almost sobbing. He was in the bathroom with Gerard, cleaning his wounds. I ran in and spun him around. "This is YOU'RE fault, Iero! It's all you're fucking fault!" I sobbed in his face.

My life was falling apart in my hands. Like something that used to be a solid just melted to a liquid, and I couldn't hold it anymore. He just watched me, I'm assuming waiting for me to punch him again. I couldn't do it though. I didn't want to. I just wanted him to feel as terrible as I did. And no punch could hit him hard enough.

"I'm..sorry," he replied innocently.

I completely cracked. This wasn't his fault. Not at all. It was mine, and I was fucking it up with every word I spoke. Yet my dependency on my friends was beginning to be the death of me. They loved me so much, they'd take the blame for fucking up my own life. I couldn't let them do that.

I had to leave. And thats just what I did.

So give me all your poison
And give me all your pills
And give me all your hopeless hearts
And make me ill.
You're running after something
That you'll never kill..
If this is what you want then
Fire at will.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Credit: Well, if you don't know, you probably shouldn't be reading this hehe.

Told you it'd get worse before it got better. And this is just the beginning..

Whatcha think?

P.S. "I hate depending on people, therefore I'm a bitch to the people I depend on." -Taylor McQuay. I love you babe.