Motion Sickness

.08 Wendy's

"You're touching me.."

"You like it."

"Not really its kind of awkward."

"Frank! Stop molesting the poor girl!" Mikey said with a smile.

Gerard turned back with a smile, "Frankie, this is not the time or place!"

He scoffed, "I'm hardly even touching her! I can't help it, this van is too fucking small for eight people!"

Shifting, he shoved Mikey into Ape who was squished against the door as it is. With cries of pain from Ape, and dramatic grunts from Mikey, he finally made it so he wasnt touching me at all, not even his leg. "There, happy?!"

"I don't see why we couldn't just make Ape sit in back with Ray and Ali," I said, after a second of analyzing the situation. Gerard was driving, with Bob in the passengers seat. Behind Bob was me, then Frank, then Mikey and Ape, and in back was Ali and Ray.

"Theres less room in the third row. It'd be just as bad," Ray reply comfortabley, his arm around his girlfriends shoulders with her head rested on his shoulder. She laughed, shutting her eyes dreamily.

She really was pretty. She was a perfect two or three inches shorter than Ray. And had plain shoulder length dark brown hair. But somehow, she still managed to make it look amazing. But right now, as her long eyelashes fluttered shut, she was soaking up way too much comfort. And the four of us were deprived.

Mikey and Ape didn't really seem to care as much as me and Frank did. We had both turned around now and glared at them. "Oh look at you, all fucking cozy and such," Frank hissed with venomous sarcasm.

Ray rolled his eyes, like he could care less.

Frank and I just stared at them, unsatisfied. Until Frank spun around, "AWAY WITH MIKEY!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Frank threw his arms under Mikeys legs and rolled him backwards over the seat.

Bob started laughing as Ali screamed and Ray shoved him jokingly. He was upsidedown and kicking his legs around frantically, getting shoved face first into the backseat floorboard. "Frank you dumbass!"

Ape laughed lightly while the rest of us amost died. She got up and put her knees in the seat and grabbed his hand, helping him upright clumsily. He sat himself on Rays lap in annoyance. "I feel violated."

Me and Frank both laughed again as Gerard spoke up from the drivers seat. "Ok you fucktards. Pizza Hut, Sonic, Wendys, or Burger King."

"Sonic!" Ape spoke up happily.

Right after she said that though, Frank threw himself between the passengers and drivers seats. "WENDYS!!! DEAR GOD WENDYS!! PLEASE GERARD PLEASE!"

"Ok, calm down Frankie. We'll go to Wendys, but just because I demand to get out of this car, or I wouldve gone with the guests decision," Gerard said maturely.

"Wait wait. What if I don't want Wendys? What if I want Burger King?" I spoke up, waiting for Franks reaction.

His response surprised me. He spun around and shoved me against the window with his arm. "If you value you're life, you will demand we go to Wendys," he practically hissed in my face. His hazel eyes glittering with energy, and this close up? I could see him fighting a smile.

"Frank I dont LIKE YOU LIKE THAT!" I said back with a shove as he fell on Ape.

He laughed again and scooted really close to me as we pulled into the Wendy's parking lot. He cornered me against the seat and the door. I felt his breath just below my ear as he replied seductively, "Come on Taylor. You sure you don't wanna go get a hotel after this or something?"

"Frank I'm gonna fucking kick your ass!" I threw him off of me just as Ape stepped out of the car. I shoved him a little harder than I thought though, and he rolled backwards out of the car!

"Fuck!" he yelled, as his back hit the pavement. "Damn! First you accuse me of wanting you guys for sex, then you try to kill me!"

Ape was hunched over with laughter as Gerard started laughing too. I jumped out his door and held my hand out for him. "I am so sorry. I seriously didn't know she was going to open the door right then." Cause, once again, I don't like pissing people off unless I mean it, and I seriously didn't mean to hurt him right there.

He smirked and grabbed my hand, just as Ali, Mikey, and Ray got out on the other side. I pulled, attempting to pull him up. But then he put all his weight on my arm and pulled me down next to him.

"HA! How's it feel?"

"I hate you!" I sat up and pushed my hair out of my face, as he jumped up and ran off down the parking lot.

"Riiight...while you guys are playing around and being stupid? We're gonna go eat," Gerard said, starting for the door.

"Come on! You know you can't catch me!" Frank yelled from across the parking lot.

I laughed and looked at Ape, "He's kidding, right?" I'm really good at running. I'm insanely fast. I don't like, love it or anything, I'm just good at it. I looked back out at him, "What will you do if I catch you?"

He was probably forty feet away. Really, he wasnt that close. He seemed pretty confident that I wouldn't get him.

"If you catch me, I won't give you shit about the groupies thing anymore!"

Ape stood on her toes and cupped her hands around her mouth, "Don't do it Frank! She beat the school sprinting record twice in high school! She's an amazing runner!"

"I take it back!"

"Damn you April!"

She and Mikey both laughed and went inside, leaving me and Frank outside by ourselves. I looked out at him. "Hey Taylor! You're not on your period are you?!" he yelled as he stuck his hands behind his head and did a few pelvic thrusts.

"I will fucking kill you!" I took off running, as he gasped and started running too. But he's not that fast. I caught up with him and jumped on his back.

He slowed down and laugh as I gripped my arms around his neck for dear life. "Hows this suppose to work? I don't like it from behind."

"I swear to god, if you dont give up on the groupies thing.." I started, as he stuck his arm under my legs for support and started towards the door.

"What? You'll rape me?"

"I'll kill you. And you're family for spite."

He stuck my foot in the door handle and stepped back so that I'd pull open the door. "Thats kinda harsh, dont you think?"

"Then I suggest you leave me alone about it, eh?"

He rolled his eyes and set me down once we got to the other guys. Ray had ordered for Frank, and Ape for me. We sat in the oversized booth, on one side Mikey, Ape, Ray and Ali, and on the other, Bob, Gerard, Frank, and me.

"Frank if you do anything stupid and obnoxious to Taylor while we're here, you're trading me spots," Gerard said sternly.

"Hello! Did you not see her shove me out of the car and almost break my spine?! You're lucky to still have you're guitarist!"

"Rythm..guitarist," Ray corrected, pointing a fry at him, then tossing it in his mouth.

"Hahaha. Told," I said quietly.

"You wanna go?!"

Mikey rolled his eyes, "Shut up Frank."

I ate a couple more fries and watched him. He looked down at his salad, and then silently started eating again. I couldn't help but feel kind of bad for him.

"Taylor Calvin? Have feelings? Huh uh..."

Shut the fuck up, Ape.

We sat at the table in silence. It was extremely awkward. I wanted to say something. To do something stupid again. Frank shouldn't feel bad, he didn't do anything wrong.

I glared at Mikey, to see if it'd make me feel any better. Even if he hadn't meant it in a rude way, there still needed to be someone to blame. It eased my anger a little. But just a little.

He put his fork down, with still a lot of salad left. "I'm full."

I was waiting for that. He obviously wanted to leave. He put his hands in his lap and glanced over at me. "Want another piggy-back ride?"

Looking back down at my food, my sandwich was pretty much gone, even though I had a lot of fries left. But I decided I wasnt that hungry anymore either. With a small shrug I replied, "Sure."

We both got out, with the table still in silence, kind of watching us, a little surprised. I jumped up on Franks back, and he, yet again, stuck his arms under my legs as we walked out of Wendy's.

As soon as we were out, I blurted out, "You don't feel bad about that back there, do you?"

"Um..no," was his reply, as he headed for an empty parking spot.

"And thats a lie.." I muttered, just loud enough for him to hear.

He set me down and we both took a seat on the yellow parking guard. "Well, I tend to have a lot of energy. Sometimes the guys go with it and joke around with me, and sometimes they act like they think I'm annoying. It bothers me. I don't want to be annoying.."

I smiled. "You know, that used to happen to me all the time, back in school..kind of. See, I'm really sarcastic sometimes, and can be a bitch when I think people deserve it. And a lot of my guy friends at school hated that," I explained, using my hands to improvise. He watched, obviously interested. "But Ape...its never really seemed to bother her. I guess it's nice to see, amongst all the people that seem irritated, someone that doesnt really mind."

He gave me a small smile back, "Yea, it is."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. But it seems like a lot of the stories I've subscribed to havent exactly been updated rapidly either. It doesnt bother me, because having stories on here also, I know life can get pretty busy.

But am I the only one noticing that? Is it just me? Either way. Sorry for the wait. =/ What do you think?