‹ Prequel: Hunter Vs Hunter
Status: Updated when I can!

Deadly Diseases

Maeve and Brian are about to team up with the Winchester brothers and their trusty Angel, Castiel, to take on one of the four Huntsmen along with his loyal subject, a talented (and sarcastic) wraith named Rhea. They are about to go up against powers they have not encountered before. It will take all of their skills and luck to defeat this huntsman and his wraith, along with restoring the damage that the two are about to cause.

Image


~Disclaimer~
~I do NOT own Supernatural OR Avenged Sevenfold no matter how much I wish I did.
~I DO however OWN Maeve AND Rhea as they are creations of my own mind and therefore mine to do as I will with them. Please do not steal them!
~This is a fanfiction written for a contest.
~This is a work of pure fiction and any similarities to any other stories are purely coincidental and nothing more.
~If you have an issue with my story then please message me first before reporting me.
~If you don't like anything I write in this story, then don't read it.
~Please do NOT steal it or I WILL be FORCED to hunt you down with my flag pole and an angry mob of squirrels and stallion ducks on loan from my friends.
~Banner is curtesy of Ellie! While the layout is curtesy of Nana!
~I don't own any of the images used.


Written for THIS contest!
*Monster: Wraith
*Sin: Greed, Sloth, and Wrath
*Huntsman: Pestilence

Image