Say Cheese!

Maniac!

"Okay, then, will someone push me, my arms hurt."

"Allow me, Mr Mike." grinned Cleo, standing behind me and I began to move.
Billie Joe was walking to my right, hands in pockets, admiring the bits of gum on the ground.

"Hey, Bill, you gonna call your Mom?"
He shrugged, then reluctantly pulled his cell out his pocket and dialled a number. Then he held it to his ear.

"Hey Mom, it's Billie. Yeah, yeah. Hospital. Mike broke his leg. Yeah he is. Can I stay another night? Hold on a sec."
He held the phone in to his chest and looked at me.

"Do you mind?"
I shook my head, grinning,.

"Mike says no. Yeah, umm... No. Yes. Yeah. No. No. Yeah. Maybe. Yes, fine. I'll walk. Yeah. Okay, bye."

He hung up and turned to me.

"She says that's fine."
Cleo was stumbling along, pushing me.

"Cleo, are you okay?" I asked, looked up and over my shoulder at her. She looked in deep thought. I must have snapped her out of her daze.

"What? What, oh yeah. Yeah, I'm fine."

"You don't seem so sure."

"No, I'm fine. Just thinking."

"Thinking about what?"
She shook her head.

"It doesn't matter."
Me and Billie exchanged looks, when totally out of the blue.

"I've got an idea."
I looked up at her, and she let go of the wheelchair and came around the front of me.

"Billie, push."

"Push what?"

"Mike, dumbass."

"Oh."
Billie got behind me and grasped the handles of the wheelchair.

"Now, Billie, put your feet on the tops of the wheels."
He did as he was told. Then she randomly sat on my knee.

"On the count of three. ONE! TWO! THREE!"
Then she pushed off. So now Billie was stood on the back of the wheelchair, I was sat in it with Cleo on my knee. Oh yeah, did I mention we were speeding at about sixty miles and hour down a hill.

Cleo was grinning her head off, with her arms wrapped around my neck, holding on for dear life.

"Wall!" Billie yelled after a few moments. I looked up to see us heading towards the side of a house. I swore under my breath, as Billie tried as hard as he could to turn us around. It got closer rather fast. When we had about a few seconds before we hit, Billie pulled back, causing the whole chair to flip. Cleo went flying somewhere, Billie ended up on his back and I was lying on the road.

I came to slowly, and looked up. I could see the stars. It was cold. I began to remember what happened. I looked over to see Billie Joe sat up on the floor a few metres away, looking confused.

"Billie!" I called out, hoping he'd see me. He looked over, then jumped up.

"Mike, are you okay?" he asked, stumbling over to me.
I nodded as he grabbed my hand and hauled me up. He put his arm around my back, as I leaned on him and we stumbled over to the overturned wheelchair a few metres away. I sat in it, dusting myself off and sucking the finger that was bleeding.

"Where's Cleo?"
The two of us looked around. It was dark, and I personally could see no-one.

"Where's she gone?"

"Great Mike, you didn't even make it 24 hours and you already lost her. Typical."
I flashed him a glare, when suddenly, I heard voices. And, no, I'm not hearing things. People actually are talking. I think.

"Bill, d'you hear that?"
He nodded, looking around. Then I saw her. Sat on someone's front wall with some person. As I got closer, I saw it was a guy.

"Excuse me, can I have my sister back?" I yelled, waving so he could see me. He turned to look at me, standing up. Then Cleo fell backwards off the wall. I looked down at my knee's, snickering slightly, whereas Billie yelled "Ha ha!" out loud and ran up to see if she was dead.

"Don't worry. I am NOT dead." she announced, rolling over and standing up, holding her arm in the air as if she were declaring war.

"Oh, dammit, Mike. We'll have to try again." cried Billie, folding his arms and pretending to pout. I grinned, wheeling myself over to the wall. With some help from this random guy who was STILL stood there, she managed to climb over the wall.

"Err... Thanks." I mumbled to the guy, grabbing Cleo's hand so she could regain her balance. She grinned goofily at him for no reason then turned back to me.

"Thank you, brother dearest."
I grinned.

"Anytime."
The three of us began heading back to the house. Cleo was random blurting out words, like Vaseline and chuck. Yeah, she is so my sister. We got home, and Cleo pushed me up to the doorway. I handed Bill my keys, and he went up the door, fumbling. Cleo put the brake on my 'stroller' as she called it, and went to help Billie.

"Aha! It's open!" she cried, spinning around and doing some kind of spazz victory dance. She looked at me, then above my head, as if looking at something behind me. Her face fell and she grasped Billie's arm.

"What's up?" he asked, turning around. He too did the same.

"Err... Guys, what's happening?" I asked, not wanting to look over my shoulder. Cleo looked like she could collapse. She opened her mouth but no sound came out.

"Err... Mike," began Billie in a hushed tone, "Don't freak out or anything, but whatever you do, do not look behind you..."