Status: new story! ^^ I will continue with the other, but I just literally had a flash of inspiration, so here! :D I rated it R cos I don't know whats gonna be in it yet! :D ENJOY!

A Final Fight

15 Minutes in a Pure White Hell

"NO! NO MOM! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! NO! HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" I thrashed about in the evil men dressed in white's grasp, attempting to kick one of them. I did't want to be here! I didn't! I knew what they were going to do to me! They were gonna make me fat! Well, I'd like to see them try. I won't go down without a fight. This place will be just like Ms.Alice. She was nice and all, but she never helped me. Not that I need help.
"Andy, we love you, but this if for the best. Its to help you sweetheart! They'll help you deal comfortably with being bipolar too! And um, your other problems. Andy, you'll like it, especially the outcome, I promise. Were doing this because we love you!"
"You don't! And don't call me that! They won't help me! they fucking won't! Your sending me to a mental asylum! Fuck you mom, step-dad, all of you! I hate you all!" At this, my mom burst into a fresh bout of tears, crying into my fucking step-dads chest. He was the one who did this. He made me this way. He put me in this situation, I bet he convinced my mom to send me here.
I felt guilty, honestly, I did. But then again, I'm not the one sending my only son to a fucking mental asylum! I bet its gonna be filled with crazy people, people screaming and throwing stuff. I don't want to be in a place like that!
I took one more hateful glance at my parents. My mom's eyes were spilling with tears, and step-fuck was holding her buy the shoulders. Mom waved, mouthed 'I love you', before bustling into the car behind.
She was all I had.
And now she's gone.
Why does everyone abandon me?
I let myself be dragged through the heavy-looking doors, I didn't have any fight left. The last thing I remember was a sharp but quick pain in my arm, then nothing...

***

"Wake up, Andy, wake up"
"huh-WHAT?!" I shot up out of my bed, only it wasn't my bed. It wasn't even my room. The walls were pure white, and the bed I was on was also white. I sat up and cracked my neck.
"Are you all right sweetie?" I jumped when I remembered why I had woken up in the first place. I backed against the sickly white walls, pulling the covers up to my face. I noticed a black band around my wrist marked '0606'.
"Who the fuck are you?!"
"I'm a morning nurse, honey, and I'm here to bring you some food. Now come down from there, I won't hurt you, I'm here to help." She was wearing all white, looked about twenty seven and had bouncy, blonde hair. She thrusted the spoon with whatever it was closer to me. I yelped and jumped down, attempting to run to the other corner of the room. However, she grabbed me and despite me being several inches taller, she was stronger and managed to wrestle me back. I lashed out at her, but yet again she grabbed my arm and held them behind my back. Resting her chin on her shoulder, she spoke into the shirt she was wearing.
"yeah, trouble in room 0606, yeah, no, just a little help. Thanks." I eyed her suspiciously. Should she be working here? She's obviously mad, talking to her t-shirt.
"How come you work here?" She blinked in shock a few times, probably at my change in attitude.
She then chuckled quietly.
"Oh, honey, its my job."
"but your mad, you were talking to your t-shirt!" she laughed again. I didn't like the way she laughed, so I attempted to back away again.
"Its a special micro-phone in my shirt, dear, it means I can talk to the other people that work here easily. Now come here."
"No!" I instantly remembered the bowl of mush she what trying to feed me. Suddenly, I ripped my arms free of her grasp. She jumped, surprised, and I took the advantage to knock the spoon and bowl out of her hands. I made a desperate run for the door, only to run straight into a huge man, accompanied by two others.
Without saying a word, he grabbed my wrists, spun me round and suddenly my vision was gone. I knew I hadn't blacked out because I could hear their voices and his grip on my wrists.
"He won't eat, he's mad, he won't even come near me, he doesn't trust me. He doesn't trust anyone. But he's so young, only seventeen! I've never seen one so young, like this!" Well, that makes me feel better.
"Its okay, I haven't either. I'll see what the Dr can do about him."
"Which one?"
"You know which one. He's good with these kind of patients."
"Okay, well, is he going now, or?"
"Yeah, though he might disturb the other patients with his screaming." huh?
Before I knew what was going on, a pain circulated through my arm, making me feel suddenly limp and woozy. I felt my body being picked up, before I blacked out for the second time...