Status: new story! ^^ I will continue with the other, but I just literally had a flash of inspiration, so here! :D I rated it R cos I don't know whats gonna be in it yet! :D ENJOY!

A Final Fight

'What am I going ot do with you?'

"Andy?" He turned to me, in utter shock "Its me Ashley." It took all of five seconds for him to strop.

"FUCK OFF! I NEVER SAID YOU COULD COME IN HERE, YOUR NOT ALLOWED THIS IS MY ROOM, THIS IS MY AIR AND YOUR STEALING IT ALL! YOU'VE ALREADY STOLEN MORE THAN ENOUGH FROM ME!" His screams were strong, but his voices cracked in the last sentence.

In an instant, he jumped out of bed, a little too fast I think from the way he held id head. Once he'd regained his composure, though, he made his way over to me.
I'm not moving, I know what he's going to do. But it'll help him relive stress, and if he's like this, the worst thing I could do is move.

Raising a fist, he sent it hurtling my way, but in stead of the light impact of it against my chest I'd braced to feel, there was nothing. His hand had fallen short, his body swaying before dropping to the floor.

"Andy?!" I dropped down next to him, a pang of guilt surging through me. His eyes were closed, but he was breathing normally.
"Andy?" No response. Sighing, I took his limp body in my arms.
God he was so light...when did he last eat?
He wouldn't eat unless I came in with him...that means three days....

I Carried him through to my office, laying him down on my bed then dialed Sammi...

****

"Well, to put it simply, its lack of nutrition, carbs, pretty much everything." I nodded, staring at the stick-thin, beautiful boy lain, breathing in small gasps, on the bed in front of me.
"What you need to do is make sure he eats three meals a day, even if they're just small ones, and make sure they're healthy but high enough in carbs and stuff. I'll give you some papers hun and you can use those. Also, is there anyone here he likes, in particular? He's more likely to eat if someone he likes makes him." She stared expectantly at me. I shrugged.
"Well, it was kinda me..."
"Was?"
"well, you see, he kinda got the wrong idea about something the other day, so he sorta hates my guts right now. But more in an Andy fashion, so he over-reactes to everything." I rolled my eyes.
Sammi merely nodded then patted my shoulder.
"Good luck with that then! He'll wake up in about ten to twenty minutes, toodles for now!"
"Wait, what?! SAMMI!" She giggle, packed up her stuff quicker than you can say 'Sammi' and was leaving.
"I know your desperate to get back to Jinxx, but really?" She laughed in reply and waved it off.
"Yeah yeah, Ash." I grinned and waved back, then closed my door and sighed. What was I gonna do with this boy?
I pulled up a chair and sat, trying to figure out what to do. He looked so perfect in my bed, so...right.
Bet he'd look even more 'right' underneath me shaking and moan- OH MY GOD I'M DOING IT AGAIN! SHUT UP ASHLEY'S PURDY BRAIN!
As I was having my mini spaz attack, I hadn't realised a certain someone was opening their blue eyes, or having their own spaz.
Well, I didn't notice until they let out an ear-splitting scream.
My head shot up to see the screaming Andy. I jumped at him, (not my best move) Only to have him kick at me.
"Shh...Shh..Andy..Calm...No! NO! DON'T DO THAT! Jeez! Stop trying to bite me!" He hissed at me and, as expected, found a corner. Rolling my eyes, I stayed where I was, but made sure the door was closed (And it was).
"Andy. You need to listen to me..I-"
"NO! Y-YOU! WHY WA I IN YOUR BED?! Y-You...you...YOU WERE GOING TO RAPE ME!" Oh crap he's being loud.
"No, Andy, I have no intention of 'raping' you. SO just...lower you voice. You fainted earlier, and, well, I couldn't just leave you. Please let me explain?" He was staring. Great he'd zoned. I edged closer, touching his shoulder.
Great move, Ashley, no really.
Suffice to say, I think he left little claw marks on my arm.
I sighed.
"Andy, why won't you listen?"
"BECAUSE YOUR A LIAR!"
"Where ever did you get that from?" Being calm was probably the best idea right now.
"YOou were fucking that bitch when..when just a few hours before you'd kissed me...and...and...said you loved me!" When did I say I loved him? Okay, well, I won't deny it, but...
"Andy, it really wasn't what it looked like, I swear! I promise, she came onto me! You know what a slut she is!" I was desperate for him to believe me, for several reasons.
"B-but she came in a-and said I was a slut and..f-fat and...and...she said you loved her..." I moved slightly closer, since his temper had gone down ever so slightly.
"Andy, now listen here, who do you believe...a slutty bitch who had actually come onto me several times before, who called you a number of untrue names...or me?" he sat and thought about it.
"w-well, y-you.."
"Exactly. Now are you going to listen to me?" He nodded, well his moods changed.
I got up and pulled him into a tight hug, then pecked his lips.

WHat the fuck was I going to do with this boy?
♠ ♠ ♠
okaii.......-_- fuck it this sucked I know. I'm sorry, I just wanted to get an update for it! I'm so sorry for the long wait! I'll try to do better! >.< just had a lot ot deal with, but not too much, so I'm sorry for the late, shitty update, but, urm, here it is! Try n' enjoy! and also for those of you who read my other story 'A holiday encounter', I haven't stopped it r anything, I just got huge bloack of where to go with it, so I will update it as soon as I got some ideas! Saying this, I would love it if someone could give me an idea of what they wanna hear next for either of these stories as it would really help me and help to get them written and up faster! :D so anyways, that is all! Enjoy!