Status: new story! ^^ I will continue with the other, but I just literally had a flash of inspiration, so here! :D I rated it R cos I don't know whats gonna be in it yet! :D ENJOY!

A Final Fight

'I thought I was your Mommy though?'

I knew he could feel me staring. I know because he's having trouble working. He's scratching his head, and sighing, constantly throwing scrunched up paper balls in the bin.
I could see it all through the slits of my eyes.
hehe.
He threw his pen down on the table and ran his fingers through his black hair. In a swift movement, he swivelled in his chair to face me.
"Andy...what are you doing-don't give me those eyes. We've gone through this before. You're not allowed to do that." I ignored him. Like I'm going to be good for him.
He sighed, rolling his eyes.
"Andy. For the last time, stop burning holes into my back with your glaring and do something...actually, bad idea. Draw. or something. I don't know, just let me work!" He spun bak around.
Hmm, this is a bit like last time. I remember that now.
I continued to stare at Ashley, just to piss him off.

I still didn't completely trust him, but at the moment I was in a happy mood, so I was being nice and kind of forgiving him.
That didn't mean I wanted to kiss him earlier. I didn't know he was gonna do that and once his lips were on mine, it just felt so good that I responded...
Not my fault.

****

"Andy we ARE going back, Okay!"
"NO WE'RE NOT!"
"Andy just come with me to your room and-"
"N.O. spells...NO!" I ran round the side of his desk, trying to stare him down.
I was doing a lot of staring today.
I think he got what I was doing, because he stayed at the other side of the desk and glared back.
It was as if his eyes were burning, burning through me and eventually I cowered back and broke the gaze. He made a small noise of triumph before sauntering round towards me.
Oh heeeeell no, just cos you won the stare off, doesn't mean you can just walk near me.
I hissed at him, to which he growled back.
Huh?! Why'd he do that?! He sounds weird! Why would he growl?!
It still sent a shiver down my spine.
Cautiously I backed away from him and found refuge in the corner. I pulled my long legs up to my chest and made my eyes slits again.
Ashley suddenly dropped to his haunches, peering at my face.
"EEEK!"
"haha you squeaked!" I grumbled and continued with the afore mentioned glares.
He let out a long, exasperated sigh.
"Honey come on, I'll stay in your room with you its just I need to get you back. Just, come on, please?" Standing up, I decided to give in-well, for this...

****

"ARGH!!!!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD ANDY! WHY?! WHY?!" I smiled smugly at the third bowl of food successfully sprawled across the floor.
"Because" I answered. Did he really think that, just because I at the first few spoonfuls AND had a piece of bread, I would have the rest humbly? Of course not.
He shrugged his shoulders in defeat. Hehe.
"Well, I'll just have to go get another bowl then. And some mops. AGAIN." I grumbled, when would he give up?

Soon, he returned, food in one hand and mop in the other. He set the food down on the table, far from me. Okay, time to watch Ashley, for the Third time, mop up discarded mess of soup.
Well, at least thats what I thought.
In stead, the mop was thrust in my face.
"huh?" He smirked and raised an eyebrow.
"Mop it up. I'm tired of it. Your turn." I shook my head, no way was I moping THAT up.
"Um, NO." He placed a hand on my shoulder.
"Just do it"
"Ohh Just do it or what? You gonna spank me? Tell me off and shout at me? Well Im sorry...MOMMY." I didn't actually mean it the way he took it. I didn't think of it in, ahem, that way. I was thinking more in the childish fashion. Ah well.
He leaned in close to my ear;
"I might just do that, you know I'd love to..." I shivered unintentionally, what was it about him?!
I snatched the mop away from his grasp and reluctantly started mopping away at the floor.
"Good boy" He praised me, to which I hissed again. It makes me feel like a small child when he does that.
And kinda protected.
But anyway.

One everything was mopped and clean, I sat down moodily on the bed. Stupid thing, not even comfy. I swear everything hates me right now.
I folded my arms and refused to meet his eyes with mine.
"Andy, you need to eat some of this. I actually bothered to make it for you, so god help me, you will eat it." For the hundredth time that day, I shook my head.
"You know the answer to tha-MPHHH!" I coughed and spluttered. What the actual fuck?! I swallowed what was left in my mouth. A triumphant grin formed on his face.
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"
"Because you need to eat and I'm not taking NO! or FUCK OFF! or SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS! as an answer."
"Who said I'm gonna eat the rest?" This was becoming more of a game than anything else. Geez, I'm not five. Though according to Ashley, I act like I am.
"'Mommy' did" He winked, using my earlier statement against me. Fine.
"Well I'm not gonna be good for 'mommy'!" Ha! Deal with that!
"Well, if your not good for mommy, I'm afraid she'll have to teach you a lesson." A smile crept onto his face. Ew, creeper.
"Fuck of Ashley."
"But I thought I was your mommy?"
"ARGH! JUST SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" I screamed, then continued to curl into a ball on my bed. At least like this I felt safe. I couldn't be confused or angry, nor upset or sad. I couldn't feel hurt or betrayed.
I couldn't feel anything.
And thats how I liked it.

A few minutes past and a hand rested on my back. I tried to shake it off, despite knowing it wouldn't move.
"Andy...come on, I was only joking around...come out. No ones going to hurt you..."
"YOU WILL!"
"Andy, I promise you I won't"
"You have once before, whats to stop you doing it again?! HUH?!" He patted my back.
"That was a complete misunderstanding, Andy, please get that. I don't love that bitch, and I certainly don't want to do anything with her. he paused, probably to take in what I was doing.
I stayed curled up, but now I was listening.
"Listen. I'll make a deal with you that I promise you won't regret." I lifted my head.
"Yes" I eyed him warily.
"Ah, so now your listening. Anyway, if you at least eat a whole one of these EVERY DAY' the word loomed in my head like an unwanted visitor at my door "Then I will take you out to get some new things AND I will take you to the premier of The Dark Knight REturns. But only if you stop acting silly and eat." He sat back satisfied that he'd made the proposal. I chewed my lip, my teeth searching for my lip ring, only to remember they took it out the day I came here. Meh.
If I eat, He'll take me to see Batman...and new things so staying here won't be so boring....thats an offer hard to refuse..ah...
"Um...I...okay..."

There is also the part where I can make his life hell for a little while as revenge...
♠ ♠ ♠
O_o I'm in a weird ass mood lol sos if this doesn't make much sense, I'm watching some weird film...why the hell is that girl doing that?! anyways, its KINDA a double update, so merrehehcjkndsskak enjoy, and stuff! Comment, haha this chapter was weird O__O :D Thank you for anyone who reads, comments, anything, I really do appreciate it! :3