Status: new story! ^^ I will continue with the other, but I just literally had a flash of inspiration, so here! :D I rated it R cos I don't know whats gonna be in it yet! :D ENJOY!

A Final Fight

'A'Helluva Day'

God, why.
Why would you do this to me?
Whet devil possessed me when I said those fateful words: "Andy I'm going to take you out shopping and to see Batman"? What evil was at work?
Yeah, well whatever 'evil' I was possessed by when I agreed to that, my ass is the one who is doing the work.

"ASHLEY ASHLEY ASHLEY!"
"...Yes?"
"HI!" If that boy does something like that again, I swear I will wring his neck and I promise you, I will not plead guilty.

"Hi, Andy, now, for the last time. Get your t-shirt on. Without pretending to be Batman." He pouted with those full lips of his, looking up at me and making extra effort to overly bat his eyelashes.
Luckily he listened this time.

****

"Ash, is this a date?" What?! I turned my attention to the boy standing by my side, chewing on his sleeve, suddenly nervous.
"Well, I, uh, don't know Andy." He simply nodded.
"Do you want it to be?"
"s-sorta" his voice was a whisper. I smirked.
"Your blushing baby." he looked up at e shocked.
"b-baby?!"
"Yeah, baby. Why do you not like that?" He shook his head viciously.
"I-I do...I, um, I just don't know what we are...ah" His blush grew redder and redder with every word. I wrapped an arm round his shoulder, pulling his cheek close and planting a kiss there.
"Ash! What if s-someone sees?!"
"I actually don't care, s'long as they're not from the asylum or your mom!" I laughed at the last bit.
"R-really?! T-thanks...I-I just thought you wouldn't want to be seen with someone as ugly as me..." He trailed off, chewing more ferverently at his sleeve.
"Andy. Get this into your pretty little head, you are NOT ugly, your are beautiful, and you always will be! I will ALWAYS think your beautiful, fuck what anyone else says!" He nodded, but it is Andy, and Andy will be Andy.
"Would you really kiss me a-anywhere?"
"Yeah, well apart from places where I could get fired!"
"Thats a given." I stopped, twisting to face him.
"Getting all cocky now, are we?" He smirked, raising an eyebrow.
"Depends. How do you mean." I leaned in and pressed my lips to his, but when he tried to pull away, bit his lip.
"OW!"
"Be careful what you say or *cough*do*Cough* with that mouth of yours, it could get you in trouble" 'or more like SOMEONE in you' I thought, but did NOT voice, probably not best.
He blushed bright red, and had the facial expression of someone having mental images. The 'OH GOD WHY' mental images.
Satisfied with the glare he gave me, I pulled him closer in into my side, walking off down the street...

"Please! Pleeeeeeeeeaaase! LEMME GO IN THERE ASHLEY!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!"
"Andy, you've already been in three toy shops!"
But look! ITS BATMAN!" and with that, he'd run off into the shop leaving me and my almost empty wallet standing on the street. I mean, some of it was my fault, wink wink.
Lets just say Andy was very willing to go into Spencers, well, until he saw where I was headed in there.
I went in there purely cos I knew he'd freak out. What, I can a have a little fun, right?
"Andy, I've already bought you batman clothes, toys, pens paper comics! What more Batman stuff IS there?!"
"Actually I was looking at Hello Kitty stuff." Hello Kitty?!
"Where?!" Okay, so maybe I am still a bit of a kid...
"Here Ash." I chuckled at the nickname, before looking at the toy he held proudly in his hands. He shoved it in my face.
"Well she's pretty!" i winked. Andy, however, pouted.
"Prettier than me?!"
"No, Andy, nothing is prettier than you. So do you wanna get her?" He giggled excitedly and nodded.
"YEEEESSSSS!"
"C'mon then"
"YEAAAAAAAH!"
A million and one points to me, me thinks.

After a long-ass day of shopping (basically me spending every penny in my wallet) I'd finally managed to get Andy to stop complaining about how many calories were in popcorn (maybe a little bribe was involved) and stop arguing with the guy selling us popcorn and into the actual cinema.

"FUCK YOU BANE! FUCK YOU!"
"Andy!" I hissed "language!" He grumbled, but settled back in his seat. Ahh, what a day.
Of Andy yelling.
And being difficult.
And cute.
Generally. A day of Andy.
I'm not complaining.

****

"Andy, seriously, go to your goddamn room, now!"
"You sound like a mom!"
"I feel like one too!" Sometimes, this boy....grrr is all I can say..."But really, can you just get to your room, I'll take you!"
"NO!" I put a hand over my face. Really? Who chose to make my life this difficult? I wouldn't have it any other way, but come on, simple things such as sleep might be nice.
"Am I going to have to pick you up and take you there?" Andy, being Andy, hissed at me and per usual, escaped to a corner. Following the usual routine, I walked over, picked hi up in one arm and headed out the door.
Easier said than done.
"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! PUT ME DOWN!" He kicked my back, and attempted to claw my chest.
"Save it for the bedroom kiddo." I smirked at my wittyness. Andy growled, a prominent blush settling over his nose.
"Your blushing!"
"N-No I'm not."
"What ever you say baby." Another squeak emited from his pink lips before I finally reached his room.
I flopped his body onto his little bed (sheets covered with doodles).
"YOU CAN'T MAKE ME STAY HERE!" Trying to keep my cool, I smiled, kissed him, then walked out, shutting the door before his wrath could reach me. It will, wth out a doubt be worse tomorrow, but my brain needs its rest.

I curse myself foe doing that, I'd inadvertedly made my night hell...
♠ ♠ ♠
-_- Sorry about the shittyness of this chapter, I really have fucking writers block, HOWEVER, I will make it up to you with the next, and I shall try too make it longer! But even so, please comment and stuff, means a lot to me! <3 Thank you for reading! :D