Status: new story! ^^ I will continue with the other, but I just literally had a flash of inspiration, so here! :D I rated it R cos I don't know whats gonna be in it yet! :D ENJOY!

A Final Fight

Well, what do we have here?

"He's what, you say?"
"Well, he's totally refusing to eat. Its been like that for two days now. Poor thing can't tell the difference between reality and, uh, 'dream land'. Doesn't trust anyone, especially men, and is mood changes all the time. He's so young too, only eighteen. Well, just eighteen, it was his birthday the other day. He slept through it though. We honestly don't know what to do with him! " I leant forward in my chair, what she'd said had caught my attention.
"Well, send him to me. I'll have a chat-"
"He's not much of a talker, I promise you that, Dr.Purdy."
"look, just leave it to me Emily. This is my area of expertise. Just...go get him, I'll see what I can do, hmm?" She blushed a little, nodded, the scampered off to fetch this so called 'lost cause'. If what I heard is correct, this ones going to be a hard one to figure out.

This isn't an easy job, but I wouldn't swap it for anything. Some call this a mental asylum, but I prefer not to think of it in such negative terms. Its like a...home for those less fortunate in life, who haven't had the best time or have been born with a disfunction.
The people here are very interesting, to say the least. I couldn't wait to see this new patient, from what I heard, he seems tricky.

And thats what I love about this job.

Speak of the devil, Emily (a nurse) came busting back in, holding the door open for this new patient. He was escorted in by two of the sort of 'body guard' guys, who had him by the arms. I smiled up at him, only to be shot the death-stare of the century.
The guys put him in the chair across from my desk and stepped back. Without warning, the kid jumped up and made a run for the door, only to be snatched back and sat in the chair again.
He had long, black hair, kind of like mine, only mines a little different; He was quite tall, for an eighteen year old and was extremely skinny, I could see his ribs even through the black top he wore. He had prominent cheek bones, but his actual cheeks were some-what sunken in. In fact, he was so thin that If he turned to the side, I swear he would just disappear! Saying this, he was very very attractive. If he hadn't been in this mental asylum, rather a bar, I would've hit on him a long time ago.

"Um, Emily, Sir's, you may leave."
"Are you Sure, Ash, he's quite, uh, energetic." I closed my eyes in attempt to not get frustrated. Do they not trust me to do my job?!
"Yes, I am sure, sir. Now, if you would leave, and lock the door behind you." They all dispersed, and I let the lock click before speaking.
"Well, what do we have here?" The kid in front of me glared before pushing himself back until he was all the way in the corner. I laughed lightly.
"I'm not going to hurt you...whats your name?" He remained silent, his eyes slits.
"Come now, tell me. I'll find out one way or another."
"A-Andy." Win.
"Thank you Andy." I stood up off my chair, and began to walk towards the door. Wrong move. Suddenly he shot up off the chair and ran away, spitting at me in the process.
I wiped a thick clump of saliva off of my Jacket. You know what, screw that I an't wearing this thing anymore, not with mental-kid spit on it. I took of my jacket and hung it on the chair.
I noticed Andy's eyes widen.
"Misfits?" It took me a second to process who' said it.
"Yes? Do you like them?" A huge grin broke out on his face, and to my complete surprise he came out from 'his' corner and touched my t-shirt, his sudden change of emotion startling me.
"I love them! Where did you get this t-shirt? Have you seen them live? Have you got their albums? I have a tattoo of the skull! Here look!" The onslaught of questions, and his sudden hyperness made me smile. There was hope for this kid yet.
"Andy, I will answer you questions if you coo-operate with what I need you to do, okay?"
"Okay!" I wasn't expecting him to answer jus like that. "Can I touch your arm and hand?"
"You can touch my right arm. You can't touch my left arm." he stated.
"Okay" I held onto his hand firmly "Im going to take you to run a few simple tests. They're nothing to be scared of Andy, its just to get down some simple facts so we can work some things out, alright?" He looked up at me with his blue eyes. Did I mention that he had these amazing blue eyes?
"Please...I don't want to...I don't want to! You'll hurt me if I get it wrong! I know you will! you won't fucking make me do this again!" He snatched his hand away form mine.
"Andy, what ever makes you think I'd hurt you?"
"You will! I know you will!" He ran back to the corner he was in before, curled up and began to cry.
"I won't Andy! I wouldn't do that!"
"Thats what he said!" what?
"WHo's 'he'?"
"I can't say!"
"Andy, your safe, you can tell me anything you want!" He peeked up from his arms.
"I-I can?"
"yes, can I come st with you?"
"Maybe" I smiled. Maybe he wasn't gonna be so hard to crack after all.
"Maybe?"
"Yes. Maybe."
"Can you please reconsider that maybe? Please, I want to come sit with you! You stole the comfiest bit of floor!" He giggled at this.
"Hmm, okay then! Yes you can!"
"Yay!" I slid in next to him. "now, Andy tell me what you were talking about earlier."
"Earlier? I was sad earlier when you said test. I hate being sad its horrible. I feel like everyone hates me. I want to kill myself." He said it so simply, as if it were nothing. I took a breath, I think I know what he has now.
"Okay, Andy. You don't feel like that now, do you?"
"No I feel happy I like you doctor. Your nice to me. No ones ever nice to me. And you like the Misfits. I love the Misfits. I can be like them, you know I want to be in a band, I WILL be in a band one day!" The way he goes from so happy to so sad it almost makes me sad, thinking about the poor kid.
"Okay, Andy, calm down a little so I can keep up with you."
"he he! You nice! I like you! Are you going to hurt me if we do the tests?"
"No, Andy, Of course I won't. Will you do them?"
"yes, but only because I like you. I don't like anyone else here, they don't let me have space and try and make me eat, I don't want to eat, especially that nasty mush." I nodded, before standing. I held out my hand, which he took and hoisted him up.
"Come on, its this way."
"Okay!" He started to blab on about the Misfits or something, (its hard to tell, he was going a hundred miles an hour).

Oh, I have my work cut out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, tbh I didn't like this chapter. I'm sorry. :/ I'm sick, so I'm not really thinking straight. But enjoy anyways! :D Comment and such!