Status: new story! ^^ I will continue with the other, but I just literally had a flash of inspiration, so here! :D I rated it R cos I don't know whats gonna be in it yet! :D ENJOY!

A Final Fight

No one will know, Will they?

"There you go Andy." I nodded at him before closing the door, and locking it. It wasn't that I was worried he'd get out, more someone else would get in. Probably a stupid idea, since they let the patients out at seven, and it was five to. Still.
Heading back the way I'd come, I hastily made my way to the office and put the nasty white coat back on the rack. I planned to go straight to my office and file the papers, have something to eat, then go to Andy's room and maybe convince him to eat something too in the process. I liked the kid, to say the least, I reckon that with the right bit theropy, he'll be out of here in no time and fulfilling whatever dream it is he has.
I settled down in my chair and picked up the first stack of papers. When I was about half way through, a knock sounded at the door.
"Hello?"
"Its me, Emily."
"Oh, come in." She stumbled in, her blonde curls bouncing as she did. She placed a mug of coffee on my desk, then reached over and picked up a different stack of papers.
"Thought you might like some coffee, after working with that anorexic, mad kid." I closed my eyes, sighing softly.
"Emily, you'd do well to not speak about our patients in a so...brash manor."
"Well its true." I pressed my fingers to my fore-head. Its no time to get angry.
"Thanks for the coffee, Emily, you can leave now."
"But why?" She pouted and turned for the door, but, instead of walking out of it, she took the lock between her manicured nails and slowly turned it until the 'click' could be heard, signalling it was locked.
What the fuck was she doing?!
"Ashley, honey, I thought we could have some 'fun'..." If what she means by fun is what I think it is, I definitely don't want to have 'fun'.
She stalked over to me and hooked on finger into my top. She pushed her face into mine and whispered,
"Don't you ever get bored in this place, Ashley? Surely you must sometimes just wanna, I don't know" She began to unbutton her dress "break out? feel good?" Before she could go any further, I grabbed her top and buttoned the top.
"Emily, this is wrong!"
"But its not Ashley! I know you feel it too!"
"I don't! I don't 'want' you Emily, I don't even like you!" What is her problem? God, she's about ten years older than me as well! I mean, I'm bi, but I prefer guys.
She seemed taken aback by this. She buttoned up the dress, scowled at me, then slapped me. I was too surprised to retaliate, so I just stood, shocked.
"I hate you Ashley, you don't know what the fuck you missed out on." And with that, she stormed out, slamming the door on the way as if to make a point. Only then did I come back to my senses and think of loads of good comebacks to the bitch.
"What. was. that." I shook my head, before continuing my work, leaving the coffee, deciding to leave that for today.

***

I rapped my knuckles against Andy's door. All the patients had gone in by now, it was well past nine, but from what i think Andy has, he won't be sleeping any time soon.
"WHo is it?" His voice sounded watery, as if he'd been crying.
"Its Ashley. Can I come in?" I said softly. I could just make out a watery 'yes', so I pushed open the metal door and stepped in, shutting it again behind me.
There, I could see Andy sitting, huddled in a corner (he seemed to have a thing for them), head in his arms. His sleeves had been pulled up to cover his thing hands, and he was unsuccessfully trying to wipe his eyes with them. I stepped carefully over to him and sat down. He lifted his head, and his eyes met mine. They were blood-shot and wider than usual, giving him the look of a frightened kitten. I know it sounds wrong, but it sent an odd shiver of pleasure through me, seeing him so defeated and vunerable. It was beautiful.
However, I tried to ignore my naughty thoughts and instead sort out what ever had happened with him.
"Andy, whats happened?" He sniffed before replying.
"O-one of the p-people here called me f-fat..." he put his head back in his hands and began to cry again. I rubbed his back in attempt to comfort him. It was a good ten minutes before his sobs became less and his tears ceased to fall. I took his chin in my hand, turning him to face me.
"Andy, your really not fat, I'm gonna tell you as it is. You need to eat, your severely under-weight. Half the patients here, I'm sorry to say, have no clue what they are talking about half the time. He was probably delusional."
"I wasn't talking about one of the patients" He wrapped his arms around his knees "It was one of the workers, like you, Ashley, only not as important." I nodded calmly, though the anger boiling up inside was inevitable.
"Right, well, why the fuck would they do that?" He seemed to be taken back by the fact that I swore, but carried on none the less.
"w-well I refused to eat a-and she called me anorexic. I shouted a-at her and said I'm not, so then she threw the spoon on in the bowl, put it down and called me a 'fat good for nothing idiot'. A-Ash it hurts me. In my mind." His eyes filled up yet again and he started to cry. I pulled him into a tight hug.
"Its alright Andy, they were only angry. Who were they?"
"E-Emily I think. Thats what you c-called her." I growled to myself. I'd make sure that bitch got what was coming. But for now, I continued to comfort Andy.
"She was lying. Your beautiful Andy, but you really need to eat." He shook his head, but not to say no, in a surprised way.
"Y-you think I'm beautiful." I bit my lip. I didn't mean to let that one slip. I did think he was beautiful, no doubt about that, but I could get in trouble for inappropriate behaviour'. But know one would find out, would they?
"Yes, I do. Anyone can see that Andy." A smile graced his lips, then he lent into me. Before I could question him, his lips were on mine. My body went on a sort of auto pilot and I kissed back. Before long, I was pressing my tongue against his lips, begging for entrance. He parted them and let me slip my tongue in his mouth. I turned him around, grabbing his wrists and pinning them above his head. I loved the feeling of having the beautiful boy helpless under me. However, I came to the realisation of what I was doing when he moaned. Instantly I pulled away, my face probably flushed red.
"A-Andy...I-I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." I stood up, brushed myself off and made my way swiftly out the door...
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe two updates in the space of.... 24 hours? I don't know. Its night so I can write better at night, and Im feeling slightly better than earlier, just a slight cough and cold now. Its about 1:40, I'm just sitting watching movies, writing. so yeah. ._. Enjoy! :D hmm Finally got Andy to make a move, but was it a good one? :O ANd poor Ash he got hit on! XD comment and stuffzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! for now, gooodbyeee!