Status: new story! ^^ I will continue with the other, but I just literally had a flash of inspiration, so here! :D I rated it R cos I don't know whats gonna be in it yet! :D ENJOY!

A Final Fight

What does this make us now?

One hit.
Two hits.
Three.
It almost felt good, the vibrations that rumbled through my skull as I hit my head against the wall seemed to wash away all the disgusting thoughts.
Maybe this was why people thought I was mad.
I rolled over onto my front, the concrete floor cool to my skin. It was dusty, though, so I opted to lie on my back, facing the ceiling.
"he kissed me...NO! NO ANDY!" I groaned, squeezing my fists and eyes tight. He never wanted to kiss you. It was a mistake. Thats why he ran away, he knows your just a crazy, stupid, fat whore who's fucked up in the head. He probably laughs behind your back, Andy, when your not there. In fact he's probably doing that now.
I wanted to banish the critical Andy from my head, but he just wouldn't leave, intent on tormenting me. I need a distraction. But nothing seems interesting at the moment, nothing. Not even music. I want to die. I want to-
"Andy?" I pulled myself away from the other Andy and looked at the person whom was addressing me; Emily.
Immediately, I jumped up and ran to the furthest corner of the room, glaring at her.
"Fuck off bitch." She smiled, a sneer so horrid it could match that of the creatures my dad would speak about when he was in a down mood.
"Thats no way to speak, sweetie. Respect your elders, especially when they're better than you, slimmer than you, and best of all, SANE." Each word was said with sadistic relish, as if she enjoyed watching me suffer. Probably did.
"Y-you think I'm f-fat?" She chuckled again.
"I don't THINK, dearie, I KNOW. Look at you, so so much fat. But I also know something else, something even worse..." she took a step towards me and put her hands on her hips.
"I know what you and Ashley did, I saw. You took my man, Andy, and I won't let you forget." With a flick of her blonde curls, she strutted out, locking the door behind her. I tried to push myself further in the corner of the room and curled into a ball.

****

Ashley hadn't come to visit for two days nearly, and I missed him. I also wanted the music player, for when I felt better again, so I could listen to music. I slept most of the day and doodled with a pencil on the wall when I was awake (A nurse gave it to me after I'd shown her I wasn't going to kill myself with it. Maybe patients did that sometimes.).
I'd also not eaten in those days, but I could still see my tummy. I poked the afore mentioned stomach, cringing at the fat that I could feel.
A knock at the door made me jump and I pulled my top back down, sitting up.
"Mmmm..." A shortish, slim woman walked in, she had proper nurse uniform on, in green and such, unlike Emily, who barley wore it at all. Her hair was a mixture of unnatural colours, and it looked quite cool.
"Hello." I didn't acknowledge her welcome, instead saying,
"I didn't say you could come in." Her eyes softened, and instead of being rude, she apologised and stepped out.
"May I come in?" I nodded and chewed my pencil, sketching batman again on my wall again.
"WHats your name?"
"Sammi, Andy, and I'm here to just...collect some information about you." I tensed. Information? What kind?
"What sort of information?" She walked towards me, a kind smile still plastered on her face. I was wary of her and her intentions, my encounters with female staff here weren't exactly great.
"Just physical ones. Its a regular thing I have to do with everyone here. I come in every month to take certain things down."
"Physical? What kind of physical...?" She took out a sheet of paper.
"Height, weight, that sorta stuff. I'll need you to come with me somewhere else, though." I shook my head viciously.
"No. Your not weighing me. You not going NEAR me."
"Andy, we need you too. You HAVE to. I don't want this to sound like a threat, its certainly not, but we'll have to make you. We'll bring the stuff in here if we have to." I shivered, but suddenly a plan formed.
"Which way is the room?" She grinned, seeming to think she was victorious. Ha.
"Just down there" She pointed to a door at the far end of the corridor that read 'health room'. And it goes straight past the hall with Ashley's office.
"Okay then." I stood, trying to act enthusiastic. She clapped her hands against her lap and hopped up.
"Alright, lets go." We walked out, me shutting my door behind. I walked behind her, then, when she was half way through explaining something, I darted down the side corridor, heading for Ashley's room. I was at his door by the time she noticed (due to a loud 'Andy! Andy come back! Security!' Cos I'm that much or a threat. pfft.). I tested the handle, ad sure enough, it opened. I ran through, only to find Ashley wasn't there in his usual seat.
Unable to lock the door, I put a chair under the door-knob to give myself some time.
Thats when I heard a belated 'fuck' and the crash of papers hitting the floor. It came from his back room, so thats where I went.

Peering round the door, I crept in to see Ashley, on the floor picking up papers that had flown everywhere. You can't blame me for staring at his ass.
Once he'd completed picking the majority up, he stood and turned, only to drop them all again when he saw me.
"A-Andy! Oh god, I didn't see you there! Actually, what are you doing here?!" He was flushed and looked slightly agitated.
"Um..well a lady called Sammi came into my room she was quite nice but she told me I had to go do some tests, and said I had to be weighed. I won't be weighed! But she threatened to bring the stuff in my room, so I walked half way to the health room than ran away from her to your office." He dragged his hands across his brow, sighing deeply.
"Andy, thats bad, you can't run away from her. Thats not good, not good at all." I dropped my head, ashamed I'd disappointed Ash. Another sigh left his mouth and I heard footsteps headed my way.
His warm, comforting hand wrapped around my shoulders and I found myself being led to a chair and sat down.
"Andy, I'm sorry about that. I'm a bit...distracted at the moment, I didn't mean to take it out on you. But its true, you shouldn't run off. I'm going to have to take you back."
"NO!" I screamed "NO! YOU FUCKING WON'T!" he motioned his hands down, in a praying motion.
"Voice level, Andy." I growled at him. I would only let Ashley do that, because I trusted him. Wait, maybe he would come...
"Ash...." I whined.
"Yeeeess?" he matched my tone.
"Would you come with me and do the tests instead of the lady?" He grumbled.
"I don't know, Andy I've got a lot of work to do..." I gave him puppy dog eyes.
"Arghh...." He flinched "Fine. I'll come do it for you, but only if you do something first." I nodded warily. A smirk formed on his face and he leant back in his chair.
"Go pick up the papers you made me drop." I was about to protest, saying that it wasn't me, but something in his eyes told me not to disobey. I slowly dropped to my hands and knees and began picking up the papers for him, crawling over to get the ones under the table.
"Nice ass." I blushed and shot my head around, careful not to hit it.
"W-what?"
"You heard me." I shivered, and carried in until all the papers were piled in a neat square on his desk. He walked over, still with the same smirk.
"Thank you, Andy." Suddenly, he pushed me into the desk, effectively trapping me there and kissed me. Shocked, it took me a second to react, but soon I started kissing back. He kissed rougher, pushing more insistently against me. I moved my arms round his neck, enjoying it way too much. Soon though, he pulled away and grinned.
"Well, lets go to this test then." I stared in shock.

What does this make us?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Teehee sort of emended something there? (by something I mean andyxash) okay sooo hope you enjoyed that, sorry for late update! :( But hope this sufficed you update need (If you had one) XD haha! so yeah, you know, comment and stufffzzzzzzzzzzzzz! :D G'bye ^.^