Status: new story! ^^ I will continue with the other, but I just literally had a flash of inspiration, so here! :D I rated it R cos I don't know whats gonna be in it yet! :D ENJOY!

A Final Fight

"Don't Start what you can't Finish"

"Fuck" I watched all the papers floated to the floor. All two-hundred of them. Begrudgingly, I got to my hands and knees and began picking them up. All I could think about was Andy, and what I'd done, and whether he would hate me for it. But I wanted, no, NEEDED to see him and kiss him again. My excuse for dropping the papers, my clouded mind. That, and I have a hangover.
When I had about half, I stood to put them on my desk. As I turned, I dropped the recovered papers in fright at a figure looming by the door-frame, who I identified as...Andy.
"A-Andy! Oh god, I didn't see you there! Actually what are you doing here?!" I felt all flustered and I think I came off a bit guilty.
Andy began to describe a lady called Sammi. Long story short, he'd run away from her because she wanted to weigh him and instead came here. Sammi was a nice girl, I'm good friends with her soon-to-be-husband, too. I put on a more serious expression, addressing Andy in a rather harsh tone,
"Andy, thats bad. You can't run away from her. Its not good not good at all." I gave him a disappointed expression, but I wasn't really disappointed, I just felt bad for Sammi, I didn't want her getting in trouble because of him.
He dropped his head, staring at his feet, like a child who'd just been scolded by their parents. I felt bad for being so rash with him. Sighing, I walked over and flopped one arm round his bony shoulders, he really looked crestfallen, and lead him over to a black chair that I hoped he wouldn't find offensive.
"Andy I'm sorry about that. I'm a bit....distracted at the moment. I didn't mean to take it out on you. But its true, you shouldn't run off like that. I'm going to have to take you back." As expected, he answered with a shriek of 'NO!' I groaned, loud noises were not what I needed right now.
"Noise levels Andy." he seemed to quieten down. Boy, does he listen to me. According to his 'mum' he takes ages to calm down. But then again, she could be wrong.
Suddenly, he had a complete change in attitude, and a small cheeky grin began to form across his face.
"Ashhhhhhhhhh...." He let the sentence hang for a bit, using that voice that people use when they want something.
"Yesssssss?" I tried matching his voice. He started to spin in his chair as best he could.
"Would you come with me and do the tests instead of that lady?"
"I don't know Andy, I gotta lot of work to do..." He put on the most adorable puppy eyes I've ever seen. Come on, how could I resist that? To top, he started begging.
"Please, Ashley, please!"
I groaned "Arghh, fine then. But you have to do something for me." His voice and expression suddenly became defensive.
"What??" It was my turn to smirk. I pointed to the floor.
"Go pick up the papers you made me drop." He opened his mouth too protest, but suddenly decided not to. Dropping to his hands and knees, he started slowly picking up the papers, also giving me a perfect view of his ass.
Thats right Andy, you don't disobey me, or you'll get puni-woah, what the fuck did I just think?! He was still working at collecting my papers from under the desk, and before I could stop myself, I blabbed:
"Nice ass." He turned in shock.
"W-what?" I grinned.
"You heard me." He was still in awe, but carried on with his 'work', should I say.
Finally, he was done, and stacked them on my desk. Without thinking (I wasn't doing a lot of that today, actually), I walked over and pushed him into the desk, connecting our lips. He wasn't reluctant, and kissed back with almost as much force as I had. His arms wrapped around my neck, but I broke it off quickly.
"Lets go do this test then." He stared, and followed absent-mindedly. Hehe, I got him.

*****

"Now remember, you have to call me sir or dr.Purdy, okay? Your not meant to know my real name, got me?" He nodded dreamily, as if he weren't all there.
We walked down and I knocked on the door...wait, what am I doing knocking? I can walk in, I'm one of the superiors here! Pushing open the door, I walked in to see Sammi talking to a security guard.
"Yeah, he just ran, down the corridor. I have no idea where he disappeared and-Oh, thats him!"
the man turned and saw Andy, swiftly headed towards him and grabbed his arms. Andy began to panic, and his before clam demeanor was gone, replaced by fright and anger.
"PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN! OW!" I swear the hire imbeciles-of-security here! they don't understand how to treat these people at all! Andy thrashed about.
"Put him down, sir." I said to the man. He looked at me as if I were mad, but none the less, put Andy down. Seeing his chance to get away, Andy ran, like usual to a corner of the room. I grumbled. I was hoping we'd be able to get this done quickly, instead, no-brains had to go make the whole situation worse. Sammi came to stand beside me, and said gently,
"Andy, I'm sorry about that, you don't like that?" He growled.
"OF COURSE I DON'T FUCKING LIKE THAT, WHO THE FUCK LIKES THAT?! I'M NOT AN ANIMAL...!" His anger seemed to be slowly disipating, becoming. tears. He slid down the wall crying. Sammi, as sweet as she is, had no clue what to do. She was only the doctor, and even she was better with the patients than some who worked here. However, she wasn't trained in working with mental asylum patients, and had no clue what to do. This was my expertise, though with Andy, it was more to do with social skills rather than 'treating him'. The 'treating him' was the easy bit.
"Andy" I called calmly "Andy..." He ignored me. I started to edge towards him, getting down on my knees next to him. He growled.
"Get away from m-me" I eased myself beside him.
"You don't actually want me to get away from you." he shook his head.
"I h-hate it when they pick me up like that. Its what m-my step Dad d-did." What? He didn't mention a step dad. Concerned, I looked at Sammi, silently asking her to get a notepad. She smiled understanding, and grabbed one form a little black bag, along with a pen. I nodded mouthing 'note what he says down'. I know its not in her job description, but its helpful, and me and her are friends.
"So...what does he do, Andy?" He lifted his head from the protective circle of his arms.
"H-he puts my hands behind m-my back and ties them there. A-and my feet and head sometimes."
"Okay. does he do anything else?"
"S-sometimes. Sometimes he j-just leaves me like it t-though. I don't w-want to talk about the other stuff."
"Okay, Andy, its alright." tentatively I reached out and touched his back. When he didn't flinch, I pulled him into a loose hug, which he leaned into, though keeping his arms wrapped round his knees. Its almost scary how he goes from so confident, to vunerable and delicate. I stroked his hair, Sammi still scribbling away at the notepad. Once she finished, she handed a bit of paper to me.
"Thank you"
"No problem, honey" She winked.
"haha. well, Sammi, I don't think he's gonna do your tests today. But if you'd like, I'll do them in the next week and have them sent to you?"
"Sure. I'll write down what you need to test." Taking anther scrap of notepad-paper, she wrote down the tests.
"I'm afraid you'll have to get out of this room, though, I need to test our next one."
"Sure. Andy, come on. lets get you back." Wordlessly, he stood, tears still coming down his cheeks. He looked at me out of a mop of black hair, some of it sticking to his face from the tears. Damn, sometimes I feel more like his parent than his...well...I don't know what we are... you know what I mean!
I opened the rooms' door, and a thin, pale hand held onto mine. I peered down, to see Andy. His eyes were round and still moist from crying. His eyes weren't the same colour as last week, either. They were a dark, grey blue, where as they're normally bright blue.
I let him hold my hand, but halfway to his room, he stopped.
Sighing, I tugged his hand a bit.
"Andy, come on." He shook his head.
"I want to go with you to your office." He clutched my hand tighter.
"Andy, you can't I have to work." shaking my head, I tugged again and tried to walk on, but ANdy stayed glued to the floor.
"Ugh Andy! Please, don't make this hard!" For the first time in ages, he properly smiled.
"Then let me come to your office." I rolled my eyes
"Fine, Andy. But you have to give me the peace and quiet I need to work, deal?" He grinned smugly "Deal"
"Come then." He had me wrapped around his little finger ad he seemed to know it.

****

I put my pen down closing my eyes.
"Andy, stop it." He put the pen he had down and glared at me. "Thank you." I went back to my work, had peace for about five minutes, when I heard a crash. Inhaling deeply I swiveled round in my chair, readying myself for whatever he'd done now.
"Andy, I've-Oh my." He was bent over the chair (really not helping my concentration), his hair caught in the wheel.
"I swear its like having a seven year old in here-but they wouldn't even manage that...how did you manage that?!" He fussed about, his hair springing out after some untangling. He clambered back up then gave me the cheesiest smile I think I've ever seen. It was one of those 'I'm innocent' smiles.
"Now, sit Andy, I gave you a pencil, pen and paper to draw with. You promised me you wouldn't distract me." He grumbled under his breath, but still pushed himself across to the little table with his stuff on on the chair. I tuned back to my work.
I'd managed ten minutes, not peep from Andy. I started on filing patient 299's information when a hand trailed over my shoulders. I shivered unintentionally as it wrapped round to my chest and lightly scratched the material of my top. Knowing all to well who it was I tried to keep in control.
"Andy. I'm. Working."
"Buuut I'm booorreeed!" He quickly spun round and seated himself on my lap. I made what sounded like a muffled gurgle and let my head fall back. Andy twisted round so he had a leg either side of me and stared innocently, even chewing at his sleeve. He blinked a few times. Keeping my hands as far away from his tempting body as I could, I pointed to his chair.
"Andy, go sit at your chair. I. Need. To. Work." He didn't say a thing, and didn't move. Well, thats a lie. With the same innocent look on his face, still with a sleeve in his mouth, he started grinding roughly into to me with his hips. I tried my best not to make any noises or touch him. He ground harder, then leant down to kiss me. When I didn't respond, he frowned, then trailed his hand down my chest and started palming me. I did moan at this and he smiled a triumphant smile. Oh, so he thinks he got me? Grabbing his hips, I lifted him clear off my lap and pinned him to the wall. His face was a picture of emotions, confusion, fear, lust.
Leaning in close to his ear and biting a bit, I whispered;

"Don't start what you can't finish"
♠ ♠ ♠
heheheehehehe mergle ahenx rve2o2<---I think I need to be sent to this mental asylum too... anyways. Update two... reikathewhiterabbit I promised an update then didn't for ages yesterday and your so enthusiastic about reading it and your comments are awesome that I wrote this update as a sort of sorry for not updating when I said I would! XD sorry about that! BUt hopefully you guys will like this one, comment, subscribe whatever you like! :D ENJOY!