Status: new story! ^^ I will continue with the other, but I just literally had a flash of inspiration, so here! :D I rated it R cos I don't know whats gonna be in it yet! :D ENJOY!

A Final Fight

"I Promise"

"Don't start what you can't finish"
Ashley began to nip my ear, then let his tongue travel down to my neck, where he bit down hard.
"OW!' He laughed and bit again. I let out another shrill 'ow' before he stopped and raised an eyebrow. He then kissed me, biting my lip hard, drawing blood.
"A-Ash that hurts..."
"Do you understand?" I felt like being difficult, he'd hurt me. Scowling, I hissed;
"No!" Suddenly, his hands were at my wrists, holding them to the wall. He pushed his body up against me, and let me tell you, it was quite intimidating, him being taller and older than me, not to mention way stronger. I growled at him, but he just kissed me again and lapped softly at the cut he'd made. His hand released one of my wrists, only to force it back so one of his hands held both of mine. His free hand trailed down my body, then back up to my hair and tugged.
Yet again, I cried out an 'Ahh!'. Another tug, really hard. When I let out a shriek of actual pain, he let go, a little bit of regret lingering in his eyes.
"Do you understand?" I nodded solemnley. I tried to keep a scowl on my face, but what he'd done excited me way more than I'd like to admit. Seeing through my scowl, he smirked.
"I knew you'd like that. Now, are you going to do as your told?" Again,there was something about the way he said it that stopped me from arguing back. With a slight groan, I slid out from under his arm and sat down on my spin-chair. He raised an eyebrow at me, giving me a look that said 'I've won'. Ashley sat back down and started up his work again, not giving me a second glance.

I hadn't realised I was doodling on his wall until a large, tattooed hand clasped over mine and ripped the pen from my grasp.
"Andy. No. Drawing. On. My. Wall." He dropped the pen on my paper, then swung me round in the chair. Slightly scared, I looked up at him, my eyes big.
"I didn't m-mean to..." Ash sighed and rubbed his face.
"Sorry Andy, I don't know what came over me, earlier or just then. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry." he turned to go back to his work, but I stopped him with a tug of his top.
"don't apologize..." my voice came out hoarse 'I-I liked it..." He looked back at this. A small smile teased at the edge of his lips.
"You liked it? You don't think I was being too rough?" I shook my head.
"No. I-I like it that way" I could feel a blush forming on my face. He laughed. Suddenly, his head snapped in the direction of my wall-doodle.
"hehe, you seem to like Batman.'
"I love Batman. I miss my Batman toy, he was the only thing my mom ever gave me. My step-dad took all my stuff away, but I hid my Batman toy under my bed, its the only Batman thing I have left..." Ashley pulled up a chair next to mine.
"You must really love Batman. I love Hello Kitty!" I giggled at this. Hs face switched to serious, but I don't think it was real.
"How dare you laugh!" I stuck my tongue out at him, and before I knew it his lips were on mine and somehow he'd got my tongue between his teeth.
"A-ah!" He let go.
"Be careful what you do with that..." I shivered unintentionally. He glared at me for a bit, then let his expression soften.
GLancing at the clock, I noticed the time. Still, I wasn't going to tell him.
"Do you live here?"
"huh?" I sucked in a dep breath. He wasn't ignoring me, was he?
"D-do you like here?"
"Oh, no, I don't. Well, I have a bed here, in the room leading off of my office because I stay monday to friday. But I have a house, if thats what you mean." He looked at me expectantly.
I nodded, chewing my sleeve.
"Do you live with someone?"
"well, sort of, my roommate CC, but he's constantly going round to his boyfriends house, so I hardly see him! Still Love him, though!" He laughed, but I felt my stomach drop. Loves? But I thought he loved me....
"Y-you love him?" He nodded, chuckling.
"Of course!"
"Oh..." His face suddenly changed, concerned.
"Whats the matter sweetie?" I refused to look him in the eye. Grumbling, I decided to tell him straight out.
"Ashley, why did you kiss me? I-if you don't love me?" I didn't think people kissed unless they loved each other, unless they're just quick dates, like what my mom used to have. As far as I know, Ashley cared for me.
"What? why are you asking that?"
"Because you said you loved CC..." I could fell tears pressing at the edge of my eyes, but I tried to stop them, or at least stall them.
"W-what?! No, Andy, no!" Ashley was laughing violently "You got me wrong! I love CC in a brotherly way, like you might love a friend"
"I've never had friends."
"Oh well, you love Batman, right?"
"Yes" I agreed "but I don't love LOVE him, I don't want to marry him or for him to fuck me or-"
"Okay, okay Andy, thats good to know, maybe a little bit too much info there but-"
"Well its true, I don't want him too, I want-" I stopped myself before I said something I'd regret. Ashley smiled.
"Okay, Andy, I know its true, but do you get what I mean now?"
"Yes." suddenly, my stomach growled. I glared at it, stupid fucking thing. Ashley's ears seemed to pick this up. He raised an eyebrow.
"Andy..." I shook my head already knowing what he would say. Lowering his head, e put his hand on mine, dragging me of my seat and pulling me down on to his lap. I could feel my heart beating fasts in my chest, too fast, but not like normal when Ashley touches me, not of love. I'd felt like this before, and it was never good. Before I could do anything, I couldn't breathe or speak. I clutched at my chest, hunching over and I knew I was having a panic attack.
"Andy?! Andy?! Oh god, your having a panic attack." Ashley gently but quickly laid me on the floor, and ran to grab a paper bag. When he returned, he put it over my mouth, and I managed to breathe somewhat normally, getting my heart-rate back to normal. Ashley kneeled beside me, and when I finally removed the paper bag, handing it back to him, he leant down and kissed me.
But it wasn't like before.
It wasn't rough or needy, it was soft, almost apologetic.
He helped me sit up, wrapping his arms carefully around my frame he pulled me into his body and I wrapped my legs round his waist, clutching at his top.
It was all too much, too overwhelming, and tears trailed down my cheeks.
"Ash..please..h-help me..." I whispered into his tear-soaked chest "I want to die.." He held me closer. He was more like a parent than a doctor or possibly-boyfriend right now.
"No you don't Andy...I'll make you better, I promise, baby" He paused,

"I promise"
♠ ♠ ♠
:/ Meh...I'm sorry for it being both awful and short. But on the positive side, that means not too much awful stuffs....so yep. I'm sorry, for those of you waiting for an update, the next one will be better, I promise (ashley style XD) I've got some better ideas for the next one, so I shall work on that when I am able! :) Also, for any one who reads my other story, I'll try to be updating that before I wont have any internet for a week! DX *cries* ahh well, so try and enjoy this! :) thank you for reading! <3