Status: new story! ^^ I will continue with the other, but I just literally had a flash of inspiration, so here! :D I rated it R cos I don't know whats gonna be in it yet! :D ENJOY!

A Final Fight

'This is all your Fault'

Over the next week or so, I spent the majority of my time with Andy. I'd promised I'd make him better, and hell was I sticking to it. I brought him his CD player, and a few of my own CD's, since I didn't have time to go order new ones. However, I did quickly nip out to get him something batman, it was only a comic, but I swear he read it all the time.
Every time I went to his room (He's allowed me to enter whenever I want, without having to ask for permission), though, he was curled up in his bed. The wall next to his bed was now full of doodles, mainly Batman, and even his pillow was. He looked grey. Or more like, if you could describe feelings and scenarios with colour, it would be grey. His usually bright blue eyes seemed to slowly be going grey, too. It almost scared me that, if I couldn't pull him up out of this dark depression he seemed to be headed to, they would probably stay that way.
"Andy?" Even though I had permission to come in when I please, I still knocked before hand. A small grumble sounded from his room. Taking this as a 'yes?' I pushed open the door and stepped in. I was holding a silver-grey tray, placed on it, a bowl of (low calorie, may I say) soup and bread.
Andy didn't bother turning round, he was engrossed in the Batman comic, even though he's read it at least fifty times. I set the tray down on the floor, then edged towards him.
"Sweetie?" He slowly rolled around to face me.
"H-hey Ash." I could tell he'd been crying again, and I'd only seen him an hour or so ago. Wordlessly, I leaned over and kissed his cheek, then his lips. Slowly, he kissed back. I broke it off pretty quickly, reaching for the tray. His eyes flitted to it, and connected what it was.
"No. No!" Sighing, I set it on the floor in front of me, knowing better than to put it on the bed (from earlier experience).
"Andy, you HAVE to eat. All you've eaten in the time you've been here is small pieces of bread and lettuce. You need it to keep healthy, to stay alive! Its not a lot, look? Just some soup, I can even get the packet and show you whats in it." He eyed it suspiciously.
"I haven't poisoned it, if thats what your thinking." He smiled at this, but not how he did before.
"Fine. For you." I kissed his cheek once again.
"Well done baby"
I had to be careful when we were in his room, anyone can walk in. And I really can't afford to get sacked, especially not now.
Andy sat up in bed, and for the first time I think in several days, got out of the covers. He settled his legs on the sheets and put the comic under his bed.
I handed the tray to him and he placed it on his lap. He stared thoughtfully at it for a bit, before taking the spoon in a delicate hold and sipping at the soup. He put the spoon down.
"A-Ash...whats in this...?"
"Andy, its tomato soup"
"H-how many calories?"
"You don't need to know that." He frowned, but then his expression lifted.
"Iiiif you tell me, I'll eat more than I did yesterday AND I'll have some bread!"
I sighed, I can't refuse an offer like that, can I? Giving in, I searched my brain for the calorie count (i'd checked since I knew he'd ask, and just incase).
"The soups under two-hundred, and the bread.... one-hundred. Thats only three-hundred calories all together, Andy. A boy of your height should be consuming well over two-thousand calories a day!" He sat there and took another spoon of soup, but only drank what was on the tip.
"But then I'll get even fatter." I don't know what to do to get him to understand he's not fat! He seems to genuinly believe he's fat, he's not like other patients I've had to deal with who have the same thing. He's not like other patients at all, but you understand what I mean.
"Andy...what can I say to make you believe me?" He stared at me, his eyes seemed empty. In fact, I think he's staring through me.
"Andy...your zoning out again..."
"Wha-?! Oh sorry Ash." He took another sip of the soup. I let what I'd said before drop, no need to remind him.

****

I'd bid goodbye to Andy, after several attempts (and two hours of talking about Batman and bands) to leave.
He'd actually eaten quite a lot of food, considering. a whole piece of bread and the soup had visibly decreased. I smiled to myself, almost walking into the kitchen door.
I placed the tray on the side, leaving it for the cleaners. This was one thing I didn't have to do.

I let out a long noise of pleasure as my back hit the soft sheets of my bed. I was still in the asylum, but this was my bed (from the office) and I was just happy to be able to sleep. Climbing gratefully under the cover, I pressed my head to the pillow and closed my eyes.
Half way through drifting off, I felt something stab against my back...what the fuck now?! Groaning, I flipped round.
"what do you wan-OH MY GOD EMIL WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!" I sat up in astonishment. Emily was standing there in a doctors coat. I only wish she'd buttoned it up. Underneath, she only had her underwear on.
I covered my eyes, cursing myself for not locking the door.
"EMILY! THE FUCK?! GET THE FUCK OUT!" She ignored me and leaned down.
"But Ashy, I've already told you, I want to have some fun." She suddenly ripped the coat off and flung it across the room. My mouth way open, too shocked to say anything. She actually had the nerve to do this?! She grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back down onto the bed.
"Shh, honey, I'll make you feel good." Anger ran through my veins and I quickly shoved her off. She stumbled back.
"Keep the fuck away from me you slut!" Her face was a picture. However, she quickly regained herself and glared.
"fine' she muttered 'I'll show you." Stalking over to me, she pressed her lips to mine, kissing me harshly. Just at this moment, another creak of my door.
"A-Ashley..I-I had a-What?!" Emily broke off the kiss, thankfully, and we both turned to the door.
Shit.
Andy.
"W-what are you doing with that slut?!" His voice was starting to raise.
"No, no Andy, its n-not what it looks like I-Get off me Emily!" For once she listened, but not for the right reason. before I could do anything, she'd stormed up to Andy.
"Listen here you stupid, fat, crazy, freak, he loves me. Get the fuck away from us. Treat me with more respect,if anything, YOUR the slut here, creeping into his bedroom." With this, she slapped him, then turned back to me, a smirk on her face.
I stood, rushing to Andy.
"Andy, are you o-" he slapped my hand away. With shaky breaths, he whispered;
"No-just keep away from me...I didn't know you hated me that much...I'm sorry" He turned on his heel and shot out the door, tears staining his face.
"Wait! No Andy!"

This was all that bitches fault...
♠ ♠ ♠
ohh forgot to mention, I'M imagining this as if Andy still has long hair, but if your imagining it differently, thats fine as well, I'm just saying how I think of it as I write :3

anyways, this will be the last update of anything, till next week, but I'll update after on ALL My stories and maybe do a oneshot, if someone requests one (has to be andley). I'll take, like, 3 requests, if anyone wants one. :3 Anyways, enjoy this! :D Thanks for reading!