Status: This story is about my boyfriend.. I hope you enjoy it..

Love Out Of Reach

"When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you ... "

There she was, sitting in her room alone, the faint sound of cars passing by her house every once in a while. She wondered what he was doing right now, at that same moment where all she could think about is him. Where’d he go? Why’d he just leave like that? Has he found someone new, someone better than her?
She laid back on her bed, sighing. All these questions running through her mind were starting to eat her alive. She had to know. Where did the love of her life go? Was she not good enough for him, did he finally see that she wasn’t enough?
Getting up, she leaned her head against the wall. ‘I have to stop thinking this!’ she thought to herself. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and covered her face. ‘He’ll come back. He has to come back’ she couldn’t stop herself from thinking horrible things. Things that could have happened to him, things that would have made him not want her anymore. She didn’t understand why he would just leave.
One day everything was fine; they talked, laughed, smiled, goofed around, said I love you every five minutes.
And the next day.. He’s just gone. Completely gone. No messages, no explanations, no goodbyes.. Just gone.
Doesn’t he realize he is all she has? Doesn’t he realize he is her entire world? Doesn’t he know that without him she is nothing?
He can’t see it. And she doesn’t understand why. She loves him more than she’s ever loved anyone or anything in her entire life. And now he’s gone. Vanished from her life. So close, yet so out of reach.
Will he ever come back to her? Will he come back and explain everything? Will he say he loves her just like he used to? Will he make her smile with his New York accent that she loves so much? Will he be hers again?
I suppose only time will tell.
If, that is, time doesn’t kill her before she sees him again..