Status: Completed! The Sequel's Up!

I'm Gonna Push You Away, With Every Word That You Say.

We're Going On Warped Tour!

I woke up to 5 guys jumping and screaming on my bed.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" I mumbled.

"Ashley pack your fucking bags because we're going on Warped Tour" my brother screamed.

I immediately shot out of bed and screamed along with my brother and his band, "Holy shit are you serious?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

My brother didn't reply he just picked me up and spun me around. After 30 minutes of screaming and jumping around on my bed we finally calmed down. The rest of the band went to go start packing but Ronnie stayed in my room.

"I can't fucking believe this is happening right now" he whispered while laying on my bed.

"Well, you fucking deserve this" I smiled as he got up and pulled me into a hug.

"Thanks, get ready the bus is gonna be here in two hours" he smirked before leaving.

'Don't scream, don't scream, don't scream, ah fuck it' I thought.

"Two fucking hours?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs before I started throwing stuff in my large duffle bag.

"Okay so....." I whispered counting the things I had in my bag.

12 tanks

5 tees

10 short shorts

1 pair of basketball shorts

5 hair ties

Mac makeup

Shampoo and Conditioner

Brush

5 skinny jeans

A purple dress

Flip flops, Vans, and heels.

Socks

"Okay good" I said as I closed my duffle bag.

I grabbed my back pack and put in my laptop, notebook, ipod, iphone, earphones, sunglasses, and my beanie. I checked my watch and saw that I had 30 minuets left so I took off my clothes and hopped in the shower. After 20 minuets I got out and began to get dressed into my ripped tights, black short shorts, and in a red Of Mice & Men tank top that exposed the side of my ribs and my black bra. My brown curly hair dried quickly as I began to straighten my bangs and apply a small amount of eyeliner. I smiled at myself in the mirror as someone knocked on my bathroom door.

"Come in" I said as I saw Jacky's head peek in.

"You look hot Ashy, Ronnie said the bus is here" he smiled, god that accent was adorable!

"Aw thanks Jacky, I'll be right down" I smiled as he nodded and left.

I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror.

"This is gonna be crazy" I said.

I put my Star Wars backpack on, grabbed my duffle bag, and made my way downstairs. I saw the guys waiting by the door. I smiled when they smiled.

I put on my combat boots and raised my fist in the air and screamed, "To Warped Tour" as the guys did the same, we all started running into the bus and I jumped into Ronnie's favorite bunk that was on the top. The guys got on and when Ronnie saw me in 'his' bunk he pouted as I smiled in victory. He gave up and got into the top bunk across from me. I set my stuff where I wanted everything to be in my bunk and when I finished I took out my iPhone and went to sit in our 'living room' with the guys.

"Hey guys" I smiled as I sat next to Jacky.

"Hey" they all replied.

"Ronnie?" I said.

"Yeah?" he responded.

"Is Of Mice & Men gonna be on this tour?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah why?" he said with his eyes glued to his phone.

"Oh no reason" I said.

Jacky nudged me and whispered in my ear, "Nervous to see Austin" he teased.

I nodded.

Jacky was the only one that knew about my crush for Austin. My phone was blasting music.

"You play these games, baby honestly?
It's such a shame, you think you control me.
Control my life, and everything around,
I've got my feet on solid ground.

I'm gonna push you away,
with every word that you say.
I'm gonna push you away, away…"

Which meant Austin was calling me, I swear I fucking saw Jacky grin. I went back into my bunk and answered the call.

"Hey Ashley" I heard him yell through my phone.

I laughed, "Haha Hey Austin."

"Are you coming on Warped with your brother?" he asked.

"Yeah we just got on the bus like 5 minuets ago" I said.

"Good, I can't wait for you to get here I haven't seen you in two fucking years!" he yelled.

"I know I can't wait either" I laughed.

"Okay I can't wait until tomorrow to see you get on Skype" he said.

"Haha, okay bye" I giggled.

"Byeeee" he said like a little kid. Oh how I missed his voice.

I took my laptop out of my backpack, turned it on, and went on Skype. As soon as I went online he immediately requested a video chat which made me laugh. I accepted and saw his beautiful face pop up on the screen. He was also in his bunk sitting criss-crossed like me.

"Hey Ashy" he smiled.

"Hey Austy" I said mocking him.

He laughed, "You look amazing Ashley."

I immediately blushed looking down, when I heard "Aww she's blushing" from all the guys as I heard Austin laugh. I quickly remembered that I forgot to close the curtain, "Fuck off" I yelled as I quickly closed the curtain and turned back to the computer.

"So, I made you blush huh?" he smiled.

"Shut up" I said as I looked down, which made him laugh. Oh god his laugh, why does he have this affect on me?

"So how are the guys?" I asked quickly getting of topic.

"They're good, oh Alan wants to say hi" he said as I saw Alan's head pop in Austin's bunk.

"Hey what's up Alan, I missed you my little ginger" I smiled.

"Hey Ashley, I missed you too" he said.

"Oh I gotta go now, I leave you two alone" he said as he winked at me.

'Shit, I forgot I told Alan' I thought.

"Okay bye" I glared at him which made him laugh as he left.

"I like your shirt" Austin grinned which made me laugh.

"Haha thanks" I giggled.

He smiled, "So what's been up?" he asked.

"Oh nothing much, just---- Ronnie what the fuck stop it" I screamed swatting his hand away from poking me.

"Who you talking to?" he asked as he jumped into my bunk, which caused me to be squished from the wall and Ronnie.

"Austin" I grunted from the impact of being slammed into the wall.

"Oh hey Austin" he said waving.

"Haha, hey Ronnie what's up?" he said waving back.

"Oh nothing just getting ready for the most badass tour ever" he yelled.

"Yeah man it's gonna be sick" Austin replied.

"Okay you're done, get the fuck out of my bunk" I said while pushing him out of the bunk.

I heard an enormous thud and looked outside my bunk to see Ronnie laying on the ground groaning.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry bro, I love you" I yelled.

He smiled up at me, "Love you too sis" he grunted as he got up and walked back to where the guys were.

I hadn't even realized that Austin was laughing this whole time.

"It was an accident, I forgot I had a top bunk" I whined to him.

"Haha, I know. What were we talking about?" he asked confused.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"So you excited for Warped?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm really proud for Ronnie, and how far he's come. Also, the other thing is that I get to see my best friend that I haven't seen in two years. You might know him his name is Austin! He's obsessed with Star Wars as am I, he's practically a giant, and he's the sweetest guy on Earth." I smiled at him grinning.

Then his faced turned serious, "Oh I don't know does he happen to make you blush?"

"Haha, drop it" I yelled.

"Never" he smirked.

"Fine, I'll just rip the Star Wars backpack you gave me" I said seriously.

"Okay, I'll drop it" he said horrified.

I grinned, "Yay!"

He chuckled, "Tomorrow, when you wake up text me and I'l come get you so we can catch up okay?"

"Okay, I'd like that" I said.

'Shit, I'm blushing. Stop. Stop. Stop.' I thought.

"Are you blushing?" he teased.

"No, It's just really hot in here" I said.

"Bull-Fucking-Shit Ashley" I he laughed.

"Fine, I'm blushing" I said throwing my hands in the air. "But, it's because no one gives me compliments and stuff."

"Oh" he said yawning.

Which made me yawn I looked at my watch, holy shit it was one in the morning.

"Okay Austy, I'm gonna go to sleep" I said.

"Yeah me too, Goodnight Ashy" he smiled.

"Goodnight Austy" I smiled back as we both closed our computers.

I sighed, I falling for him again, harder this time. I'm just gonna stay friends until when I feel it's right to tell him. I felt my phone vibrate and smiled when I saw it was from Austin.

From:Austy<3
'See you tomorrow, love you<3'

My face was on fire right now! I smiled and texted him back.

To:Austy<3
'Can't wait, love you too<3'

After that I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it! I'll update tomorrow, if I get at least one comment! Please comment, subscribe, and recommend!