Status: Completed! The Sequel's Up!

I'm Gonna Push You Away, With Every Word That You Say.

I Said I'd Never Let You Go And I Never Did

"Kellin" I whined as he dragged me to his bus.

"Come on, Copeland's gonna be there" he squealed.

"But Austin was gonna-wait what?! Copeland's going to be there?" I squealed.

He nodded smiling, "She’s going to be with me all tour long because Katelynne got a job in Italy."

"Italy?" I said shocked.

"Yeah, but I'm gonna have Copeland with me" he smiled.

I scoffed, "And me duh!"

He laughed pulling me in for a hug.

"How long is she gonna there?"

His face dropped, "A year."

"What? What the fuck was she thinking?" I screamed breaking the hug.

"I don't know but I'm pretty pissed off too, she's gonna miss when Copeland turns one, her first words, and probably when she takes her first steps" he said angrily.

I sighed, "I'll help you take care of her don't worry" I smiled.

"Thanks Ash" he smiled hugging me again.

I broke the hug, "Come on let's go I wanna see her!" I said changing the subject.

"Let’s go!" he shouted as he started to run to the bus.

He pulled my hand and I started running also. Once we arrived we ran into the bus and into the small bedroom Kellin had in the back of the bus. I beamed with happiness as I saw Copeland sitting in her little playpen. I squealed as she smiled at me. I took her in my arms as she giggled. I held her and looked at Kellin who was taking pictures of us.

An Hour Later

"Kellin stop you've already taken a hundred pictures of me and Cope" I giggled.

"102, to be exact" he grinned.

I shook my head and chuckled at him. I would throw Copeland lightly in the air and she made the cutest giggle when I did that.

"I have to put her to sleep" Kellin said trying to take her from me.

I moved away and pouted, "Why?"

"It's been too long since she's slept, give her to me" he said walking closer but I kept moving away.

"No" I said like a child holding Copeland against my chest.

He chuckled, "Come on gimme her" he said.

I pouted as I hesitated giving her to him. Copeland started to cry when Kellin took her from me.

"Aw, I can't watch this" I said sadly as I walked out.

I looked around the room, Motionless In White, Of Mice & Men, Falling In Reverse, and Sleeping With Sirens were here. I gasped when I saw Danny Worsnop.

"You whore!" I yelled pointing my finger at him.

At first he looked around the bus confused but then when he saw me he grinned.

"Get over here you slut!" he laughed opening his arms wide.

I smiled running over to him and attacking him in a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Danny was one of my ex-boyfriends but we decided to push the past behind us and be friends now we were best friends. He had already known about my ribs so he hugged me gently.

"I missed you" I mumbled into the crook of his neck.

"I missed you too" he said.

He set me down and smiled at me.

"My god you got so skinny!" I shouted pointing at his stomach.

"Sober too!" he smiled.

"Aw, I'm glad" I said sweetly hugging him again.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. I flinched when I heard glass break. I broke the hug and saw that Austin had thrown a glass against the wall. I looked at him confused as he stomped of the bus slamming the door shut.

"What the fuck just happened?" screamed Kellin who had already came out of his room.

We were all speechless to what Austin did. Jacky spoke up and told Kellin.

"Well why the fuck would he do that? He knows Copeland's on the bus!" He screamed.

Copeland started to cry, Kellin sighed calming down.

"Someone go see what's wrong" he said quietly returning back into the room to calm down Copeland.

"I'll go" I mumbled walking off the bus.

For a summer night it was fucking freezing. I walked around searching for Austin. I found him in a dark alley, sitting on the ground with his knees up.

"Austin?" I said quietly.

"What?" he snapped at me which made me flinch.

"Are you okay?" I asked slightly scared.

He looked up at me so I could see his face he's been crying.

"Oh I'm just fucking peachy Ashley" he smiled up at me with tears escaping his eyes.

I reached for his hand but he yanked it away. I looked at him hurt.

"Austin, tell me what's wrong" I said.

He stood up, "Nothing's wrong now fuck off and leave me alone!" he screamed walking away.

I had never seen him this mad, and it scared me. I walked back to FIR's bus since I knew everyone was going to ask me what happened. I unlocked the door and saw Danny sitting on the couch.

"I knew you'd come here" he said standing up.

I sighed, "He's scaring me Danny" I started to cry as he hugged me.

He wrapped his arms around my neck as I kept my arms glued to my sides and cried into his chest.

"Shhh, it's gonna be okay" he said stroking my hair.

I stopped crying as he just held me rocking me side to side slowly.

"Let's get you to bed it's getting late" he said picking me up bridal style.

He set me down in my bunk and started to walk away. I stopped him grabbing his arm.

"Sleep with me" I whined tugging his arm.

"I can't I only drove down here for one night" he said facing me.

"Then just lay with me until I fall asleep"

"Fine" he said hopping inside the bunk and pushing me to the edge so I could be on my left side.

He wrapped his arms around my waist loosely as I cuddled into his chest.

"Sing me a song" I whined nudging him.

He chuckled as he began to sing Have Faith In Me by A Day To Remember. I soon fell asleep and waited for tomorrow to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who thinks they know why Austin was so pissed? Leave me some feedback! Thank you to all my subscribers and all the comments! Title from A Day To Remember-Have Faith In Me!