Status: Activeeeeeeee. (;

Always

Maeve Sheehan was driven to be perfect. Or as close as she could get to it.
But life was tough for her, the loss of her parents followed her like a dark cloud
for the seven years that they had been dead. Luckily, she had her life-long friend
Jack Barakat.
Sadly, when her parents died, she moved away to live with her aunt. But Jack
kept up contact.
At first, it was easy.
But as they grew, difficulties arrived.
Jack joined a band
And contact became less... they were always miles and miles away because of the band.
But he made an effort.
And finally when she meets the band, chaos is caused with Mr. Gaskarth.

Disclaimer: I do not own the All Time Low-er's or anything mentioned in the story. I claim only the plot line and the characters that I have made in my lovely mind.

K, carry on.
  1. Prologue
    Every story has to have a beginning.
  2. one.
    "All because of you, I haven't slept in so long." -Rise Against 'The Good Left Undone'
  3. two.
    "There's a train leaving town in an hour It's not waiting for you, and neither am I." -Rise Against 'Paper Wings'
  4. three.
    "I've been here so long, I think that it's time to move." Rise Agaisnt, 'Swing Life Away'
  5. four.
    "If I could turn around, I would tonight" Anberlin, "Paperthin Hymn"
  6. five.
    "In a sitch like this you gotta think" Never Shout Never, 'What Is Love?'
  7. six.
    "Bad decisions like ghosts that just won't die" Anberlin, 'Down'.
  8. seven.
    Things won't be okay.
  9. eight.
    "Tell me what I'm supposed to do..." Rise Against, 'Roadside'.
  10. nine.
    Just a feeling.
  11. ten.
    The best for you, my dear.
  12. eleven.
    It's been so long.
  13. twelve.
    "Don't you worry about a damn thing" Bone Thugs-n-Harmony 'Don't Worry'