Status: Activeeeeeeee. (;

Always

ten.

After nagging, Alex was finally able to get Maeve in a dressing room at a maternity store.

For some reason everything she tried on made her eyes tear up. Nothing Alex could say would make it better either. He didn't understand her. She looked great in everything.

"Alex. Take me home."

Maeve was standing in the doorway of the dressing room in a blue maternity dress that looked breathtakingly beautiful on her.

He stood strong. They still had a while that they needed to be out of the house. "We just got here, Maeve."

With a straight face, she stared him down. "Hours ago."

"Just finish trying everything on." He said through his teeth. She was making it difficult to get along with her and Alex couldn't help but want to pull his hair out around her. She was always so cold. Well... maybe just to him. She seemed to love everyone else.

"Why?"

"For the hundredth time, you need maternity clothes. You are bursting out of what you own. Want to ruin all of your clothes?"

She stomped her feet. "It doesn't matter. I'll just be fat after the baby anyway."

He rolled his eyes.

She slammed the door.

"Don't act like this is my fault, Maeve."

He heard a half scream escape from Maeve. He didn't know what to say to that so he just shut up and sat back as Maeve tried everything else on without showing him.

After a few minutes, Maeve was dressed back into her shorts and hoodie. All the clothes hanging in the dressing room.

"Pick your favorites?" Alex whispered.

"I don't have favorites."

Alex groaned. "I'll pick all of my favorites then."

Maeve stormed off and went to look at diaper bags. Alex walked into the room and picked all nearly all of the clothes she tried on. He initially picked it all out so he liked everything on her. She could look great in everything. Anything. Or even nothing. As he thought that he laughed to himself. What a horrible thing to think about a pregnant lady.

Well, she wasn't pregnant when they had sex.

So he isn't completely unjustified.

Or was she pregnant?

Nausea went through him as he payed for her stuff. As he was in checking out he got a message.

It was time to take Maeve home for her surprise.

Maybe this surprise would make her smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I dunno what to say!

Sorry it's been so long!

This is just a filler to get you guys through!

Another chapter really soon!

Sorry I've been gone so long! I've been sooooo busy!

Aghhh!

I love you all though!