Status: Keep or Delete?

Bring Me Closer to Heaven

Kitten

We stood outside in the sharp wind that seemed to cut through me. Matt still held my arm with a tight uncomfortable grip that made my arm ache in pain, but I was still holding my tongue just because he was technically saving my life. Sadly when my eyes caught sight of what he planned on taking me where ever he was taking me with, my jaw just simply dropped. He was planning on putting me on a brilliant red Harley Davidson. My body froze when he started tugging me to it, motorcycles and me do not mix damn it!

“Move, now.’ He growled, still tugging at me. Of course he still was able to move me effortlessly without tugging, I think he was just annoyed that I wasn’t helping him.

I still found my voice weak, but it wasn’t taking me long to discover that it was because of fear of him. “Um…I-…”

He looked down at me with deadly hazel eyes. Honestly he didn’t seem to happy to be stuck with me, I still didn’t understand what he meant by selling my soul to him? Plus he was asking me to get on that motorcycle in underwear and a freaking button down. His angry eyes suddenly turned humorous, oh great what now?

“Ah, I get it.” He chuckled, crossing his arms over his chest and leaving me standing with my arm still dangling where he left it. To be honest I was to weary to move, what would he do? “You’re scared, Kitten.”

My lips pursed and I crossed my arms as well. “Explain what’s going on.”

Those eyes landed on me again, amused but still had a sign of anger in this. Maybe it wasn’t complete anger, annoyance possibly. I was still summing this guy up, so far all I know is that he has one amazing voice and that he could make that guy inside bend his knees to him. He still seemed like he wouldn’t hurt me to bad, he seemed like a guy that would only hurt other guys. The type where he wouldn’t hit a girl no matter what. I’m sure I’m wrong about that though…look at those arms, I’m sure if he had to bad enough he could hurt me. Should I run now?

“Oh, Kitten-” He started, but I of course opened my mouth.

I snorted. “Excuse me, who told you that you could call me Kitten? Its Riley.”

His face fell and he uncrossed those arms and began to close the distance between us. Out of fear I found myself stepping backwards to avoid him. What is he going to do? Matt followed me back until I was pressed back up against the wall of the house. When he reached me there he pressed me against the wall with one hand pressed against the bottom of my throat. It wasn’t tight enough to choke me, but I sure as hell wasn’t going anywhere. My eyes turned down cast, trying to hide my fear. His free hand gripped my chin and he pulled my face up so he could look at it. Shit he was gorgeous…

He cracked a small smile at me. “I like you, you’ve got spunk.” His hand suddled gripped tighter on my skin, enough to make me whimper out in pain. His face grew hard and he looked absolutely terrifying once more. “Riley, if you open that mouth of yours again you’ll be wishing you hadn’t. You are mine now, your soul belongs to me. So I suggest that you hold your tongue and do as I tell you. So get your ass on the gad damn motorcycle before I throw you onto it.”

He backed off me then, gesturing for me to move. Sadly I was to scared to now. He was just cracking a smile at me then he was freaking screaming at me. What in the freaking hell was going on!?

“Now!” He snapped, making me jump completely.

I scrambled for the bike then, to scared of what he would do if I didn’t. His threat was enough for me to be scared. When I reached the bike I was unsure about how to get on it without showing those underwear, of course he’s already seen me naked…

“Um…I-” I was going to protest again but before I knew it he had hands on my hips, effortlessly picking me up off the ground and placing on the bike, slamming down a little hard. To be honest my squeak was both of pain and surprise.

He chuckled then climbed on himself, actually twisting his back to look at me. I was still staring at him with wide eyes, what is wrong with him? God, this was now the guy I had in mind a week ago when I was day dreaming about meeting him at the concert and him falling madly in love with me. This is not that guy.

“Hold on tight Kitten.” Before I could scream at him for calling me that, he fired up that bike and I simply held onto his waist with a death grip.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments make my day :). If you guys have any ideas i'm willing to hear them, the more input i get the longer the chapters become :)