Status: Sorry about any mistakes. Give comments and feedback. thanks

Almost Human

The Phobia and Monopoly

-JAYDEN'S POV-

A WEEK LATER

There's always good news and bad news. The good news is, I get to go home now! The bad news...

I have to go home in a car. I felt nervous getting into the car. I was scared something was going to happen. Brian was beside me, but that did nothing to help me. We were going to get in Jimmy's car. Brian was going to be there, Jimmy was driving and Tracey was going to be there.

My crutches were odd to use. I haven't gotten use to them yet. Tracey was already in the front seat leaving the backseat to Brian and me. Oh God.. that probably sounded wrong.

I felt my breath become sharp and heavy, and made my footsteps smaller, and looked down to avoid any eye contact. I stopped in fron of the car as Brian opened the door for me.

I didn't move. I didn't want to move. I don't want to get in. I just stared at the car seat. "You're okay. Nothing's going to happen." Brian said in a soothing voice as he placed his hand on my shoulders. I hesitantly climbed into the seat.

My heart beat raced and was beating so hard I could hear it. My breath became louder. I scrambled and reach for my pills. I could feel my head staring to twitch. I dry-swallowed my pills and kept them back in my bag.

The car rumbled to life.

Twitch.. Oh, God. It's starting. These pills better work or els-TWITCH. I groaned and hiccuped.

I twitche again and kept my head in between my legs. I heard everyone in the car call my name but their voices were muffled and slow. I feel like I'm goi-TWITCH.

Suddenly, a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. My head was in his chest and he held me tightly. Immediately I knew its was Brian. His arms around me felt familiar. TWITCH! I twitched in his arms. I whimpered.

"Shhh... It's okay. I'm here. There's nothing but you and me." he whispered. TWITCH!

I tried taking slow breaths like my doctor told me. I felt a tear drip out my eye. Why was I crying? TWITCH! Suddenly, I felt safe and invincible.

"Thanks." I whispered and twitched again. He replied with a nod

Soon we arrived at my house. I slipped out of his arms and smiled at him. He helped me out of the car and dropped my bag in the house. "We'll all be over at your house later, okay?" he said. I nodded and dried my eyes.

"Need hep with anything?" he asked. I felt my face go red as I realized I need help with something. "Uuumm.... yeah.." I replied.

"I need help.. changing my clothes.." I mumbled, embarrassed. He laughed and said okay.

He carried my bridal-style upstairs to my bedroom and laid me on my bed. He picked out my clothes for me. Since I'm just at home, he picked a loose t-shirt and a random pair of basketball shorts.

Slowly, I stretched my legs out. His hands gently pulled my pants of. My face was extremely red. I could disguise myself as a tomato. I pulled my t-shirt of myself and slipped on my own shirt.

He pulled me up and slowly guided my legs into the pants hole. I winced as I lifted up my broken leg. The whole time, Brian had his poker face on. How does he do it?

Once I was fully dressed. I thanked him and he helped me go back downstairs. Then he left. Leaving me all alone.. Again.

I successfully started up my Xbox without falling and started playing games all the way until they came back.

BRIAN'S POV

I got back into the car as Jimmy asked, "What took so long?" I kept my poker face on and said, "I made her a sandwich."

He looked at me suspiciously but let it go as he drove to his house. If jimmy found out what I did, he would murder me and then torture my soul.

I went home and took a shower. I couldn't stop thinking a out Jay naked. I so badly wanted to just kiss her. But she wouldn't understand how I feel for her.

I put on some clothes and sat on my couch. I could just imagine getting into Jay's pants.

About half an hour later, I made my way to her house. The door was left unlocked so I let myself in and joined her for a game of Halo.

Jay still kicks butt at video games. She was the King of Games. Or should it be the Queen...

Everyone arrived and filled the living room. Matt and Val brought food, Zacky and Gena brought alcohol and Jimmy brought games.

We dug in a meal of Taco Bell's and played video games. At last we played the game that Jimmy brought...

Monopoly.....

I hated board games, so did Jay. That's why you'll never find any board games in her house. But we were had good sportsmanship
And decided to join anyway.

Johnny was leading the game.. ,me and Jay were running out of cash and losing. She still laughed and played.

I stared at her perfect face. Her thick, black hair framed her face. Her bangs swooped over her honey-yellow eyes. I couldn't think of a better person to spend the rest of my life with.

She caught me staring at her and she smirked. Fuck.. She's making my heart melt. She laughed at me and continued the game.

God... I was falling for this girl even more. She barely knows how I feel, or how she used to feel.

God, help me....
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Was it okay??? Was it too short? Sorry for any mistakes
Thanks for reading this :)