Status: Sorry about any mistakes. Give comments and feedback. thanks

Almost Human

Moments and Regrets

(A.N., could you guys read the authors note at the end, i need ur opinion.. thanks :))

JAYDEN'S POV

So it's been about a week and a half since Brian and I decided we were just friends. Honestly, I kinda regret my decision. I could see myself with Brian very nicely... But he seemed to be absolutely unaffected.

My leg was better so I started going back to work, but since my car was totally wrecked, I decided to walk to work. Good exercise, and I was definitely not ready to get into another car.

Lately, we've been hanging out at my place more often since I couldn't drive to their place, and they didn't want me to walk. So, we all have been spending more time together, and I feel.. closer.

Now, we were having dinner at Matt's place. They were celebrating my 'Healed-and-ready-to-go-back-to-work' phase. The Avenged Family celebrated everything.

Matt was on the grill as usual, and everyone else was chilling around the pool. Zero was chasing squirrels around the yard with the help of Bella and Pinkly. We had our legs dipped in the pool and Jimmy had jumped in.

I shielded myself with my hands as the ripples and splashes rained over me. Beer in hand, Brian sat across and joined conversation with Zacky.

I had my own conversation with Lacey and Val, while Tracy joined Jimmy in the pool. We were talking about our next girls only shopping date. I couldn't help sneak a peek over at Brian whenever he laughed at said something.

He was laughing along with Zacky, which I overheard something about cats. I couldn't help but smile at Brian. His laugh was music to my ears.

Val noticed this and commented, "You still like him?" My face turned red and I automatically defended myself, "NO! It's just.. I-I..." I stammered.

"Aww.... this is like a romantic movie. Two lovers, secretly in love.. but their love is forbidden. How will they survive?" She said dramatically. I laughed at her and slightly pushed her arm playfully.

"I'm serious!" she said. "Tell him!" she suggested. My immediate reaction was to shout, "NO!"

The whole yard was silent by my sudden loud-ness. After an awkward few seconds, they returned back to their business and I faced Val again, "I will not tell him that. I was the one who suggested we stay friends."

I rubbed my face in my hands. "Alright, but you got to at least show him that you're interested and that you regret making that decision." Val smiled and stated simple. I crossed my arms and gave her the "Hell No!' look.

She just laughed and skipped over to check on Matt.

I looked over at Brian who was smiling at me. I grinned back, but my cheeks turned red. Then he winked and I scoffed. But actually my heart just melted. He shook his head and returned to his conversation with Zacky.

I looked at my reflection in the water. Out of nowhere, two figures were behind me.. and suddenly I was plunged into the water.

I scrambled to break the surface and looked to see Brian and Zacky, rolling around the grass, laughing their arses off. I stepped out the pool.

I growled at them then pounced on Zacky, "Brian's idea! He made me do it!" Zacky squealed and pointed at Brian.

I got off Zacky and chased Brian around the yard. "Who dares chase me?" Brian said in a deep voice that reminded me of the man with the Golden Voice. He ran to my direction and I took off running away from him.

I squealed and jumped back into the pool. HAH! He couldn't touch me here. 'Oh, snap...' I thought as he took a running start towards the pool.

I swam away as fast as I could but it was too late. "CANNONBALL!" he shouted as he landed just to my right. The water slapped my face as the strong waves he made pushed me away. But he recovered quickly and caught me in his arms from my behind.

I laughed and tried swim away, but his arms were like chains. "Okay, I give up!" I said quickly. My face was red from our position but he refused to let me go. He turned me around, to make us face-to-face.

Everyone was too busy to notice us. Our gaze was intense and had some sort of double-meaning. We leaned in, closer... and closer.. but he pulled away at the last minute. He swam away leaving me in the pool.

What was that? I climbed out the pool and sat down at the side. Brian went into the house to dry off. Val sat beside me and said, "I saw that.."

I just shook my head and replied, "I think I hurt him. You're right, I should tell him." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, the thing I need your opinion is...
I'm thinking of a new story.. but I don't know who to write about... Zacky V, Alex Gaskarth(All Time Low) or even Nathan Sykes (TW). I recently got into The wanted.. but I don't know much about Nathan, but he.. is.. FIT!
I've got somewhat some ideas for each but I can't decide who to write about.. So who should I do? Opinions are very much appreciated..
BTW, this story will have about 25/26 chapters.. so the end is coming soon.
Have fun reading! :) thanks for reading! and thanks for your comments :D