Status: Complete

The Dreaming Smile Above the Skin

Breathe In, Breathe Out

By the next morning, my eyes open from the protruding light coming from the window. I see Brendon's face; the way the light caught the delicate features on his skin... made it seem as though it was glowing.
Maybe he senses me staring, because his eyes open.
As his chocolate orbs met my hazels, a smile grows on his face.
Angel. Prince.
I smile back. And to think last night this angelic creature took my virginity.
I let out a soft, "Wow."
"What is it?" He says, his voice deep; chilling.
"Nothing, just, last night..."
His smile draws wider, "Last night." A small giggle passes his lips.
I laugh as well, even though I would never understand how it's funny, but why question?
Brendon never stops smiling.
I shift closer to him as he kisses my head.
I feel sore, no, I am sore. But that's okay, it's love. I love him, and last night was perfect.
I shift a little more and I feel distinct wetness...
"Brendon..." I let out.
"Hm?" He looks me in the eyes, almost with concern.
"I... you... last night." I choke on my own words.
Brendon's fingers move slowly through my hair, "You can take a shower first, it's okay."
It's like he knew.
Nervousness fills me, "Okay."
I get up slowly, but quickly debate whether or not to cover myself, but I do it anyway.
I walk into the bathroom and shut the door. I don't lock it because that could possibly give off the message that we either went too fast or he may think I feel as though I was uncomfortable and it was a mistake.
My hands shakily turn on the water. I shed off the sheet and step in with caution.
Okay yeah maybe I'm really sore. I try to relax my muscles as the warm water falls into my body. I take deep breaths as Brendon's seed runs down my legs.
I shiver.
Breathe in, breathe out.
As soon as I am clean, I get out of the shower and quickly wrap a towel around my waist.
When I get out of the bathroom, I am greeted by no Brendon.
He must be in the kitchen. I then proceed to put on my old clothes because, to be honest, last night was unexpected. (Somehow, I find it difficult to get on my boxers, let alone jeans)
I then make my way to the kitchen.
"Good morning." Brendon says by the stove.
"Morning." I say back. Another deep breath passes my lips as I slowly sit down on the stool around the Island table.
I look back up in Brendon's general direction. His smile is lightly faded.
Damn, he noticed. He turns off the stove before coming over to me.
"Ry, I'm sorry." He says as he takes my hands gently.
"Bren, it's fine." I say, hoping he takes it.
"No, I-I hurt you, Ry, it was rough."
"It's okay, I mean it."
He comes closer to me, "You sure?"
"I'm sure I'm sure." I give him a reassuring smile.
He smiles and... it makes me feel better.
He presses another kiss to my head saying, "I'm making pancakes."
"Sounds good." I reply.
Before he goes back into the kitchen, he tells me, "Next time, it's alright if you borrow my clothes."
"Oh, okay." I say, and I feel a bit embarrassed for not asking about it.
After eating the tasty pancakes and chilling out for the rest of the warm evening, we are now standing at the door.
"See you at work tomorrow." And with one butterfly kiss I am out the door.
I stare outside the car window for a moment, watching his smile, as I go down the street.
I wonder if he'll ever start to realize how much he means to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awh, aren't the mornings of so... romantic? Ryro seems a bit ishy only because, hey, it was his first time. <3 IF YOU LIKE THE STORY, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, I WILL LOVE YOUUU.