Status: Complete

The Dreaming Smile Above the Skin

Next Time

When I come into work the next day, Brendon swallows me into a tender hug, but only for a second.
Today was another one of those slow days, but Bren never failed to keep me entertained with his jokes and small kisses behind doors.
"Next week, think I can drop by?" Brendon says, putting Queen CD's up on the shelf.
"Sure." I say.
He smiles, I smile. As if I can't thank the lord enough for how happy he's made me.
---
By next week I sit on my couch peering out the window, waiting for his car to pull into the driveway.
As soon as I see his car, I get up off the couch, go outside, and right as I make it to his car, he comes out quickly to bring me in for a hug. My heart races.
"Good evening, Ry."
"Good evening." I reply. My cheeks start to hurt from smiling.
I take his hand as we go inside. Right as the door shuts, he captures me in a kiss. I feel a little timid about wanting to slide my tongue across his, but maybe he senses it. He grants me access and I don't hesitate sliding my tongue into his mouth. I feel his hand; his fingers lightly stroke my exposed hipbone. A small moan pushes up from the back on my throat. His lips then kiss the edge of my mouth before we separate.
"What's the plan for tonight?" He asks and I honestly have no clue.
"I don't know." I shrug, but he smiles.
We kiss our way to the couch. Brendon slips his shirt over his head. I think twice about it. A week. Only a week. We really shouldn't, but his warmth; his taste... just for a bit longer.
I go in, without even thinking twice. My lips and tongue running across the skin on his neck. I hear him let out a deep breath; it turns me on just a little. I kiss back up until I reach again. He hands run along his back until I... I feel something... a part of his skin. Right around the shoulder blades. It feels rough and dry. I try not to think twice about it, but it's strange.
I remove my lips from his, "Bren, your skin's dry."
He takes a second to catch his breath before saying, "Old sunburns or something. I used to be a land surveyor." He looks at me suggestively.
I laugh a little, "Really?"
"Yeah. I used to have a great tan."
"Nice." I tell him. Maybe it was nothing to worry about.
He comes back to kissing me and takes me by surprise as his hands run up my shirt. Hy heart starts to pound and in an instant a premature moan passes my lips.
Brendon stops, I'm almost full on hard, but I know it was a little too fast.
"Ry... I... I'm sorry. Sorry." There's a spread of guilt on his face. He shouldn't feel bad.
"Next time." I tell him; his eyes brighten up.
"Yeah?" He asks.
I give him a kiss on the cheek for confirmation.
By the end up it, we watch a movie and I fall asleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
REALLY SHORT I KNOW, but that's okay because looking at a piece of paper and typing what's on it takes TIME. Ooooooooooooooooo think Ryan might have found that imperfection?