Status: Complete

The Dreaming Smile Above the Skin

Revealed

It's been four days since Brendon got his hands fixed, yet as his shirt slides over his head... my worries would not yet be over. I could see patches, dark patches, cover his skin. At first I am hesitant climbing into that dazed lust, but the skin around the patches are... so... rough.
I stop moving; stop touching him.
"Brendon." I get out.
"Ry, what is it?"
"Your skin, the rough patches... the discoloration. What aren't you telling me?"
"It's nothing, Ryan, really."
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I spit out.
Brendon stops and looks as though my words hurt him. But I know he's lying. He's sick and all he does is pass it off.
His hands cup my face; I want to move his palms from my cheeks... but I can't. I don't want to hurt him, but he's hiding something and I just want to know what it is.
"Babe, if it was anything serious, I would get it taken care of. They're just permanent marks, I swear."
"What is it then?"
"It's... it's some sort of genetic thing, um, it's called Scleroderma."
"Why didn't you tell me?" Maybe it's not that serious, but he kept this from me. He could tell me anything.
"I didn't want you to worry, but I guess I should have. These marks are questionable." He gives me an innocent smile.
"Promise me you'll be okay."
"I promise. From deep down in my heart." He takes my hand and places it over his heart.
I smile. From that point I know I could trust that he would be just fine.

---

My heart and mind never stop telling me I shouldn't worry, I shouldn't look at Brendon with concern, but what do I do? I do it anyway. I guess I'm just the worried boyfriend type. The only other thing that scares me is that it gets on his nerves.

It's our first time showering together. Hell, did he look good with water dripping down his skin. His hand strokes my length as I kiss his wet neck. I use my best attempts to remove my eyes from the dark, rough patches... but it's hard even in my lustful daze. I give up right then and there and place my head on his shoulder. I let out soft moans. I shouldn't give him all the work, but I can't stop thinking about what he has.
"Ry?..." He says with his deep; lust tinted voice. He stops touching me.
"Bren... it's nothing."
"You stopped."
"I know, I'm sorry." I look in his eyes before crashing my lips to his. As I remove them, he still has that concerned look on his face.
"You're staring at my skin, aren't you?"
It scares me because he doesn't look happy.
"I'm sorry, I'll stop-"
"Tomorrow. You and me. Mr. Walker's office. I can prove to you I'll be okay." He gives off a smile. And just by what he says, triggers me to be completely excited.
"Really?"
"I just wanna make you happy, Ry."
I let the smile stretch wide across my face. Then he drops his and kisses me deeply.
Without delay, it's almost if he knows how much I ache. My mind is so close to going fuzzy because he goes down on his knees while I just stand there...
He takes me in almost too soon and I let out a moan that echos off the walls. His warm mouth engulfing my hard-on... drives me insane. My hand goes to his hair, my fingers tightly grip his locks. His rhythm is slow as I lift my chin up and shut my eyes. He then starts speeding up and I give out a good collection of moans. My knees almost feel weak as I crave more. This is my first time pulling his head forward and making him take more of me in. Jesus Christ I, I wouldn't have dared myself to be so willing to do this, but it was him. All him. I even rock my hips forward a few times.
Something start bubbling in my lower stomach...
"Bren I'm gonna, ah.." And I come... right into his mouth.
He gets off his knees and back to eye level with me.
"You taste so good, Ry." He kisses my cheek and starts to inch over to my lips. Nervousness fills my stomach. I don't push away by the time he reaches my lips and I... I taste myself.
To Brendon I taste good, but it's a strange taste: salty and hard to describe. It's weird.
I could feel his hard-on sweep against my leg. My breath hitches.
"I'll take care of it, Ry, it's okay." He says. Something inside me makes me feel bad that I'm not helping him out, but I know he was not the type to put me under pressure.
He kisses my lips softly and I can, once again, taste myself. He groans slightly in my mouth and I know he was stroking himself.
By the time he lets out of breathy moan, he removes his lips from mine. I involuntarily look down at his hand which has now been dripping with water and come. I'm almost half hard again by the time we step out of the shower.
He wraps a towel around his waist as I wrap one around mine. He smiles at me and almost laughs as his hand brushes through his wet hair. My cheeks turn hot because I know for a fact of what he's thinking about. I turn away, feeling a little embarrassed.
"You're so cute, my little Ryro." He says as I feel him place a kiss over my hot, nervous skin.
I go into his bedroom to find something to wear, but stop to realize how stupid I am for not bringing clothes. I sit at the end of the bed, looking down at my feet.
"You can borrow some of my clothes, Ry."
My head shoots up, "Really?"
"Yeah, wear whatever you want." He gives me a smile as he slips on some loose fitting pants.
I get up, look through his drawer, and pick out a shirt and sweats. I contemplate whether or not I should even attempt to ask about underwear.
He walks over to me, "Found something?" He says.
"Uh yeah, but uh..." I can't get it out.
"Something for your package, wink wink."
I laugh almost past the point of nervous and he giggles.
He looks through his drawers and takes out a pair of boxers.
"I don't wear these much anymore." He says as he hands them to me.
"Thanks." I say.
"I'll start a movie if you want."
"Okay." I say. I then proceed to put his clothes on.
♠ ♠ ♠
AFTER A WHOLE 2 WEEKS OF NOTHING! Thanks for all the patience <3