Status: Complete

The Dreaming Smile Above the Skin

Just AThought

By the time the next morning rolls around, I get ready for work. I see a pile of Brendon's clothes on the floor. I should remind myself later to wash them. When I head into work, I notice Brendon taking over the cashier spot. It's probably because he has to take it easy the next two months.
He sees me come in and smiles I go over to him and say,
"You'll be working the register now?"
"Yep." He says, but then concern falls on his face, "Think you can take in the new CD's, put them in the back, and stack them on the shelves and such?"
"Of course." I say because it's not that much hassle at all.
"Awesome." And that perfect smile rises on his lips once more.
With no new shipments, all I have to do is organize albums and put them on shelves.
By the time work gets out, Brendon and I are heading to our cars . I don't feel the need to blame him for not hitting the affection button because I know he just needs to relax. Honestly, I feel way too concerned for my boyfriend. I should let loose. Times have changed and gotten better. Brendon's just that sweet icing on the cake of my growing happiness. I really don't think I've thanked him enough.

---

It's been almost two weeks since I've kept my space. Since we have done anything. Because let's face it: He's the one always making moves on me. Then.. a day like today rolls around.
I'm in the process of getting CD's out of the storage room, until I see Brendon come in. He closes the door behind him as his lips crash to mine. God, have I missed this.
"I was thinking we could go to the park tomorrow." He says, " I can pick you up and drive you to work so we can go straight there afterwards."
"Okay yeah sure!" I say. And it isn't too shabby of a date idea either.
"Great." He says with a smile before he heads back to what he's doing.
A nice day at the park sounds just perfect: Us two relaxing; breathing the fresh air.
By the time work ends for the day, I'm heading home, just thinking about the date we are going to go on. I mean going to the park was a 'date' thing, right?
Before I go inside the house, I check the mail. What do I get? A bunch of goddamn bills. The electric bill, gas bill, bill for practically everything. Even if the pay from the record ship was good, it wasn't good enough to take care of all of this. As I eat dinner, I'm feeling completely stressed, just looking at all the money I owe. By the time I go to bed I strip down to my boxers and find a comfortable shirt to wear. I come across Brendon's clothes on this scavenger hunt. The thought comes straight to mind: Brendon. House. Move. In. But I stop myself. We've been together for not even half a year and I'm thinking about moving in. I'm insane. Brendon couldn't consider it this soon... could he? We did move a bit fast in the process of our relationship, but this is a step. I then shake all of these 'Moving in with Brendon' thoughts out of my head before I grab a random shirt, put it on, and go to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I KNOW IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS. SHUN ME IF YOU MUST CUZ YEAH THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT BUT I'M SORRY I AM A LAZY PERSON. I suck .___. BUT ANYWAY I will try to update a little sooner I PROMISE and if I break it you can all gang up on me and kill me.