Status: Complete

The Dreaming Smile Above the Skin

Teamwork

A few days go by before everything is settled for me to move in. All of the stuff I want to keep is in the trunk and back seat as I head to Brendon's house... to stay. The smile stays permanently on my face as I arrive. I even have my own key now (which is just Brendon's spare).
"Honey, I'm home!" I say a bit jokingly, bringing in some CD's.
"Ryry!" He says as he comes out of the hallway.
He sees I'm carrying some items and asks, "More stuff in the car?"
"Yep." I say and he heads outside to bring in more of my stuff.
By the time everything is in the house, Brendon shuts the door, comes over to me, and says, "Teamwork, man, all about teamwork."
I giggle a little before he comes in and captures my lips with his.
"Today's a good day!" I say.
"Today's a fantastic day!" He replies as he picks me up. I almost have a heart attack as he sits me down on the kitchen counter.
"I made some jello in honor of you moving in!"
"You're such a kid." I say.
He looks at me with this crazy 'What Are You Talking About?!' face, "Excuse me, but everyone loves jello." And proceeds to hand me a small bowl full.
"Mmm strawberry." I say.
"Told you! You love it." He says as he sits next to me on the counter.
By the time we settle down, we finish the first day renting a movie and sleeping in each other's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Probably my favorite shortest filler I've written. Who doesn't like jello? lolol.