Status: Complete

The Dreaming Smile Above the Skin

Another Night

It feels so much simpler now, going to work together and waking up in the same bed. To eat the same food and to come home to the same place everyday. I will never miss a single day with my Brendon.

---

A week goes by before we find ourselves attacking each other's lips as our tongues fight for dominance on a clear Saturday night. Everything's hot between us as he helps slip off my shirt as I tug off his. By the time he gets his shirt off, we fall back on the bed and I'm on top of him. I go in for his neck (which I've missed doing) and kiss his skin tenderly. He lets out a light moan which goes straight to my bulge. I then slip my jeans off and go back to laying next to him. We push our bodies close together as I kiss his lips hungrily. I help him with his jeans and when they are finally off, he pushes his hard on against mine and I release a breathy moan.
"Ryan." He says between kissing.
"Yeah?"
"I want you to fuck me."
I stop.
I freeze.
"Y-you wha-?" I say breathlessly.
"I want you inside me." And his eyes are lustful and pleading.
"But I, I don't..."
"I can help you." He says before cupping my face and giving me a deep kiss.
"R-really?"
"I'm sure you know what you're doing anyway."
I take a breath and swallow hard. At this point I'm having a heart attack internally, but I can't question. Not anymore, as my member began to ache for release. Another breath before I start to move down on him, because this is what he starts with.
Brendon's hands stop me, "You don't have to."
"I don't?"
He shakes his head, "There's a bottle of lube on the desk."
I go over and get it.
By the time I turn back around, he's already taken his boxers off.
I swallow almost a bit too hard as I stare for a second.
I come back on the bed as he lays on his stomach. Don't mind me, I'm just staring at his perfect naked ass.
I become a bit more nervous as my hands start to shake in the process of opening the container.
"Remember, fingers." He says in a low voice.
I take a breath before dipping one of my fingers in the slick, room temperature lubricant.
I then slide my finger slowly in his entrance.
His eyes close and his mouth opens slightly as he then proceeds to let out a relaxed moan.
I can feel my finger being lightly squeezed by his warm muscles. I move in and out a few times before he whines,
"Ry..." And I guess that meant the second finger.
I put a little more lube on both fingers as I slide them in. I can feel that it's a bit tighter now as another breathless moan escapes his lips. I move my fingers in and out until I actually start to feel his muscles open up. I can feel my bulge twitch.
"Ready." Brendon says.
Nervousness yet excitement fill me as I slide off my boxers. I take the lube, lather up my hard on, and position it right outside of his entrance.
"C'mon babe." Brendon says.
I push in slowly and not all the way because his muscles tighten just a little bit around my member. I then move out a bit before pushing slowly back in again and again.
Brendon lets out a pleading collection of 'mmm's.
"Ry, deeper."
"Wha." I let out.
"Deep... er... ah." And I do so, slipping all the way in.
Brendon's back arches and I'm almost afraid that I'm hurting him.
"Keep... keep going." He says.
I proceed to push into him deep and slowly, and somehow it builds up a rhythm. It feels so good looking at all of Brendon's faces, and listening to his every moan. It's driving me crazy.
"Faster..." He says and I almost choke on my breath.
I carefully pick up the pace as he begins to stroke himself.
Fucking hell he's so hot and gorgeous. I go a bit faster and he lets out the loudest moan I have ever heard.
"Fuck." I breathe into his shoulder briefly.
I can see him grasping the sheets for dear life and I can't get over how hot he is.
I'm so close, I can feel it bubble warmly down at the pit of my stomach. I get out a few moans as my orgasm builds and I finish in him.
I pull out and I'm practically shaking and exhausted. He strokes himself and then finally comes in his hand, but misses it mostly so it spills on the sheets. He turns to face me.
"Fucking hell, Ryan, you were so good." He cups my face and pulls me in for a sloppy kiss.
"Really think so?" I ask between deep breaths.
"Yes." He smiles lazily.
We then fall asleep side by side.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAAAAY FOR SOME SEXY TIMESS. I know I'm not that good at writing them, but it was just meant to be, okay? who doesn't like when Ryan tops x3. ANYWAY if you're questioning why I don't use the word 'cock' or 'dick' it's simply because I'm not really comfortable writing that? But only really in the case of a 'making love' sequence rather than a quick, hot 'fuck'. idddkkk i'm only 15! cut me some slack lol. i'm trying my best to get better at this so bare with mee.