Status: Complete

The Dreaming Smile Above the Skin

Another Night (on a weekday)

It's been a few days and Brendon was right! Pills were all it took. He's back and better than ever.
By the time we go into work, the manager tells us we both get the week off. Pretty damn lucky if you ask me. Plus the fact that my birthday was in four days. This is the one thing that made me thankful for a few new people to start working at the shop.
---
Two days into the break, Brendon's lips are on my neck and it's a little past midnight. His lips trail slowly down my bare chest. He places light kisses on my lower stomach. I let out a deep breath as his hands slide off my boxers. He takes me in his hands and slowly strokes up and down. I tilt my head back and shut my eyes. He's... so... good. Before I know it, he takes me in his mouth and I let out a moan. He then hallows his cheeks and my right hand goes to his hair.
"Ah..." slips from my lips. Fucking hell...
I grip his hair tighter now as he bobs up and down. He gives my tip a swirl with his tongue. That one move that always drives me crazy.
He leaves the bed briefly to bring back a bottle of lubricant. Before he opens it, he kisses me feverishly.
"Ry." He says between kisses.
"Yeah?" I get out under my breath.
He stops kissing me and says, "Don't turn over."
I can't question him with the dark pools of lust in his eyes.
He gives me a few more kisses before lathering up his pointer finger. He goes back to kissing me and out of the blue, his finger slides right in me. Of course I then realize what his plan is. A swarm of butterflies fill my stomach.
I let out a, "Nnn" and try just to relax.
His tongue slips in my mouth. Then I feel his second finger. I remove my lips from his, "Ah." escapes my mouth.
He goes to attack my neck as his fingers build up a rhythm.
"Ready?" He asks.
All I can do is nod, because I then ache for release. His touch is so strong.
He then slips off his boxers and I eye his hard-on. I watch him lather up and just looking makes my member twitch. He moves in closer to me as I spread my legs a bit more. His erection pluses against mine as my heart rate speeds up. He starts kissing me more and more before he brings me up in the perfect position and pushes in. I stop kissing him as a deep moan escapes me. He pushes in me slowly as I stare in his lustful eyes.He pushes in deeper as my hands grip his shoulders. My eyes shut and my mouth opens wide, releasing a collection of moans.
He picks up the pace and my nails dig into his back.
"Shit, nn." I let out.
He kisses me, his tongue slipping over my bottom lip. He starts to slow down right then and there and I try to relax. His hand comes between us as he starts to stroke me. I let out more moans.
Brendon lets out a light grunt before speeding up once again and this time... my muscles accidentally tighten.
My legs wrap around his back and my fingernails dig into his shoulder blades because the pain and pleasure was almost too much. He goes back to stroking me and my brain was as fuzzy as hell; deeply dripping in lust. I can feel my body shake from holding onto him for dear life. He lets out a moan and I know he finished. My orgasm finally rises as I finish on his stomach. He pulls out before collapsing on me just for a moment. My muscles finally relax as my hands fall to my side. He then moves next to me, breathing heavily as he lays on his back.
"Jesus Christ..." I get out.
His eyes quickly lock to mine, "That was incredible."
He puts on a smile as I do as well.
His chin rests on my shoulder as we drift off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
didnt read over this aha, but YEAH