Status: Complete

The Dreaming Smile Above the Skin

It Must Be Love

By the next morning, I hear the water on and no Brendon beside me. I come to the realization that I'm sore as hell. That's okay because it was Brendon and last night, I can't express in words. I hear the door to the bathroom turn. I glance over to see him, towel wrapped around his waist, drops of water in his hair.
Our eyes lock, he says with a smile, "Good morning."
"Morning." I say.
And to think this bucket of sunshine was anything but innocent. He casually takes off the towel in front of me and looks for some clothes in the drawer.
"I set your towel in the bathroom, Ry." He says.
"Alright." I say as we get out of... our bed.
And to think it actually took me this long to feel comfortable being casually naked around him.
I walk over to him and place a sweet kiss on his lips. It lingers for so long... that I almost get lost. By the time our lips part, Brendon's hands go to the side of my face.
"You're so beautiful." He whispers.
"You're incredible." I tell him back.
He then closes in so his lips are by my ear, "I... I'm sorry if I hurt you. I was a bit rough."
I get out a small laugh, "That was amazing last night, Bren!"
"You must be sore-"
"And even so, that doesn't matter. You're perfect and I love you."
He looks at me with a beautiful smile on his face, "I love you too... so much."
He gives me one more kiss before I head into the bathroom to shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
AWH how cute, ja? :D