Status: Complete

The Dreaming Smile Above the Skin

Gravity

It's been about 4 weeks and Brendon has actually been at a constant state of being alright. The shortness of breath lightened up a week ago, and he's really beginning to act like his old self. I wish the time of his condition could just stop. Right here, right now. He is so perfectly okay, I don't want to see him dying and suffering in a matter of months. I just don't want that...
We're in our bedroom after watching a movie in the living room. I'm about to shut the door behind us until I feel Brendon behind me. His arms snake around the back of me. It's almost comforting.
"Sweetie." He says in a low voice. His breath is ghosting over my neck, causing a slight chill.
I smile. His hands; his fingers playfully slide up my hips and under my shirt. I can feel his chin on my shoulder as his fingers trace my stomach. It feels so damn nice. It feels... so... goddamn perfect. It feels like my Brendon.
I turn around and pull him into me, kissing him passionately. His breathing, his body. It's so perfectly okay right now.
He kisses me back harder, causing me to bump back a little into wall near the door. He takes my arms and raises them above my head, practically holding me to the wall.
His lips go to my neck. He whispers, "Ry... Ry."
"Y-yes?" I'm almost going fuzzy.
"Can we?" His lips trace my collarbone. Goddamn, "Please?"
"I-" His hands go up my shirt; his fingers running all over my body. A moan escapes my lips.
I want him I want him so fucking bad right now.
He slips off my shirt and goes back to kissing me. His tongue slipping into my mouth.
He is definitely still the same Brendon.
He takes a moment between kissing to take his shirt off. His bare chest presses against mine; he kisses me again and again.
But somehow... it's clicking again. Because I can feel his ribcage protrude a bit more. Has he lost weight? Adding to more of the skin hardness developing around his hips. We can't... we can't.
I stop kissing him, "Brendon." I get out.
He takes a second, "Shit, sorry..."
"Don't be. I still want you, but, we... we just."
"There's always a plan B."
He gives me a smirk and takes my hand. We head onto the bed. His lips gently fall on mine as our body's collide. His fingers then undo my jeans and just slip them off. I think I see where he might be going with this. My fingers undo his pants as I help slide them off him. His pelvis collides with mine as our hard on's press against each other. Gravity: the one thing I really love when he's on top of me.
I let out a deep breath and a soft moan. He muffles me with a sloppy kiss as his body rubs against mine.
This heat. The way he looks at me. His touch. I don't want it to go away. This friction. Him. Everything that will disappear.
I pull him in for desperate kisses as he rubs harder against me. He lets out a moan. His voice. His goddamn... voice.
I can feel it at the pit of my stomach until I come.
I let out a moan that turns into a satisfied whine as he moans as well.
He slips down beside me and gives me a few more kisses.
Sweat drenched, wet, covered, and I love everything about it.
He puts his arm around me as he buries his face into my chest.
I'm going to miss this.
I'm going to miss this so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
:( what can I say, really? 24 subscribers holy crap I love you all <3.