Status: Complete

The Dreaming Smile Above the Skin

Perfection

It is 7:45 as I grab my car keys and prepare myself for my very first job in 2 months. I take deep breaths as I get in the car and head to the shop. It gives me chills, knowing I'm going to work with the man of my dreams. Maybe that's why I'm so nervous around him. He's just supposed to be some guy in my head... but he wasn't... and I couldn't thank God enough.
As soon as I make it into the shop, I could see Brendon behind the counter. Then I question how happy he would be to see me... eh... didn't have to question much longer.
As soon as he sees me inside the shop, that smile of his grows on his face.
"Ryan!" He says, happily, as he welcomes me with open arms.
"Hey." I say as he briefly wraps his arms around me... making me forget how cold it is.
Brendon looks down at his watch, "Wow, you're like 5 minutes early! Very awesome!"
I swear a second ago he wasn't this bouncy and happy.
"Just wanted to make sure I came on time." I tell him.
"Thanks for being so early about it." He gives me another sweet smile.
I laugh a little, "Yeah."
"Anywho, let's see where we can put you."
I follow his lead as he brings me to the back of the store to... I'm pretty sure, a storage closet.
He then explains to me that what I can do would be whenever a new shipment of items come in, I would have to organize a pile to put in the store and another pile to keep in the closet. Thus, when certain items in the store run out, I just go back here and bring out some more. Then, of course, it was Brendon's job to put them into the right places. Teamwork, the say the least. This wasn't going to be too hard of a job. Brendon then tells me that I get $30 a week plus an extra $10 if I work 2 bonus hours. This. Was. Perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
SHORTEST FILLER IN THE WORLD. But it was pretty cute right? :3