Status: Complete

The Dreaming Smile Above the Skin

First Time

It's a Friday afternoon in the music shop. I bring down a box from one of the shelves in the storage closet. Today I'm not startled at all by Brendon's arms wrapping around my waist.
"Hey Bren." I say.
"Hey." He says as he puts his head on my shoulder. At this point I wouldn't be able to set the box down on the ground without Brendon releasing me. I don't want him to either.
I put the box back on the self as I touch his hands that were around me. I could feel him start to turn me around. I do so. And right then and there he comes in for a quick kiss. He smiles, I smile. That continuous pattern. He stays a very close distance from me, taking one of my hands in his.
"Wanna come over tomorrow? You haven't been to my house so I was thinking maybe you would want to?"
I can't say no to him, "Sure."
He brings my hand up to his lips as he places a light kiss on my knuckles, "Tomorrow at 6 sound good?"
"Yeah." I tell him.
"Perfect. I'll text you my address tonight!" And with that he kisses my right cheek softly before quickly pecking my lips.
He gets off his shift early that day because he rarely kisses my lips in the store unless that's the case.
Those kisses give me the message 'I'll miss you when I'm gone'

---

By the time 5:30 fell upon the quiet Saturday afternoon, I take another deep breath. I was going to Brendon's house for the first time today. Every second I question why I'm so nervous around him. 10 minutes fly by before I start heading to his house.
Before I step out of the car in front of his home, I check my watch: 5:55. With one final deep breath, I get out of the car. Without hesitation, I ring the doorbell. Not even a second later, it opens to reveal that dark chocolate eyed boy. That smile, tugging at the muscles on my lips making them rise.
"Hey." I say simply.
"Hey... come on in." He tells me.
As soon as I walk into his house, I look at the surroundings. Pretty roomy, old time furniture: some paintings. The color of the room is a light tan. It's pretty welcoming.
A second after the door shuts, I can feel Brendon from behind, his nose pressed to my neck; his arms around my middle. Once again I question why I was ever nervous.
"So... I could make us some dinner and we can watch Top Gun." Brendon says.
"That sounds lovely." I reply.
"Awesome!" He says as he releases me and walks into the kitchen.
For dinner, we both agree to some tortellini. Pretty easy to make. As soon as it's done, we serve ourselves and sit next to each other at the table.
It's silent for the most part. I never have much to say. Brendon could chat up a storm if he really wants to.
"So how is it?" Brendon says, almost out of no where.
I take it, he's talking about the food, "Pretty good."
"That's good. Sorry if my place is a mess or anything."
A mess? Besides a notebook and a few records on the floor, it really wasn't that bad, "It's not that messy."
"Really? I can be a pretty trashy guy." Oh Brendon, I could honestly care less.
"Yeah? I've seen trashier."
"Well at least you're not a neat freak. Your house is always so clean."
"Yeah." I smile at him.
He smiles.
By the time we finish eating, we head to his room: Queen sized bed, flat screen TV. I can see game controllers, another stack of CD's, posters of musicians. He's still a child at heart. I couldn't help but think that was cute.
I make myself comfy on the left side of the bed. As soon as Brendon gets the movie in the player, he joins me.
His left arm wraps around my shoulder as our legs touch. I couldn't ask for any more perfect moments than these.
As the movie plays, Brendon constantly readjusts himself to my side. With his hand slowly tracing mine, that was almost too much of a distraction from the whole movie-watching portion of the evening. I didn't care. He is all I need. If we were stuck in the middle of no where, I know he would be by my side, hold me, kiss me, tell me he loves me. A warm, fuzzy feeling runs through my body as I snuggle into his side. A second before I almost have myself fall asleep in his arms, the movie is over.
I turn and press my lips to his shoulder just to tell him I'm still awake.
By the time the movie officially ends, Brendon turns off the T.V. and turns to face me. In this way, our legs brush together as well as our heads and chests. I take a moment just to breathe his scent in. He smells good. He always smells good. His nose presses against mine, this time, I smile before he does. With that rise on his lips, I want to fall into his embrace forever. His smile then starts to fade as his eyes lock onto my lips. Mine fades as well as he inches closer to me. Our lips lock ever so softly. He then starts to kiss a little deeper. I let his tongue slide in my mouth. I could feel his body now so close to mine... it feels like heat. Burning heat. In between the kisses, he quickly removes his shirt, revealing his bare torso. I've never seen him shirtless until now. I could feel my heart rate speed up. Every thing's moving so fast as his lips crash onto mine again. His taste, the heat.
His cool hands manage to crawl up inside my shirt. My breath hitches as his hands run all over my chest before slipping off my shirt. A premature moan escapes my lips as his body rubs against me. I could feel my jeans grow tighter. I feel a panic rise in my chest. I've never gotten turned on my another person before. But everything was moving so fast, I didn't have the guts to tell him I... was a virgin.
As soon as I feel his fingertips run against the button of my jeans, I rush out his name.
He quickly removes his hand from my jeans.
"Ry-" He catches his breath, "I-I'm sorry I'm rushing this, fuck, I-I couldn't help myself."
"Bren, it's okay." I say as my hand cups his face. He shouldn't apologize. I'm the one who freaked. Besides I'm old enough, and I love him. I'll... let him take it. Besides I trust him and I couldn't just back out. He wants me, he got me, and I just want him to be happy.
"Ry... we don't have to, if you don't want to."
"No, I-I mean it. It's okay." Even with the bit of confidence in my voice, I was still nervous.
I mean of course I've experimenter with myself, but with another person, only... only Brendon. And that look in his eyes, I know he doesn't want it to stop.
"Are you sure?" Brendon asks, eyes widening with concern.
"Bren it's okay... you can take it from me."
It takes a small moment to process, but his eyes draw wide slightly.
"Take... take your virginity? Ry, I don't... I don't know, this soon I mean-"
I kiss his lips almost desperately, "It's okay." I whisper.
His lips press to my head, "I don't want to hurt you."
"You won't."
The worry in his face soon fades, replacing with, damn, his eyes, completely radiating in want; lust. I could feel a slight chill crawl up my spin as his lips fell steadily on mine, soon picking up the pace. His tongue slips into my mouth once again. His hands slide back to my jeans as he undoes them almost desperately. A load of butterflies fills my stomach as the only thing covering my skin was my boxers.
His lips remove from mine as his eyes spot my bulge. The knot nervously turning in my stomach gives me a slight shiver. He goes back to kissing me as he removes his denims. My breath gets caught again as I spot the outline of his hard-on. I almost forget to breathe as his body presses against me, his crotch grinding against mine. I let out a small moan against his lips as he grunts lightly... driving me insane. His moist lips slide down to my neck as his fingers traced the outline of my boxers.
I whine almost desperately. His lips make it down lower and lower to my stomach. He teasingly licks just below my navel causing the intensity to fly right to my boxers. I let out a long breathy moan. Goddamn, the way he touches me... I can't, I-
My breathing hitches again, this time for the fact that he's dragging my boxer's off slowly. My chin rises to the ceiling as I try to breath... until I feel him take my boxers right off my feet.
I'm truly exposed to him now. He eyes my length; my naked body.
"Jesus Christ, Ry..." Comes from Brendon's mouth.
The way he eyes my hard-on, I almost want to know what he's thinking. His hands grab the base of my throbbing member and stroke up and down. I let out a collection of small moans before his wet mouth fell onto my tip. My knees buckle. His lips; his hot mouth. I almost burst under his touch as his tongue runs right up my shaft and swirls around my tip. I could feel my breathing speed up as he hums deeply, taking in more and more of me. He then stops, causing my head-on to ache like hell. Goddamn his touch, his everything.
He gets up from the bed and in those moments I whine lightly out of desperation.
When Brendon comes back, he has a container with him. He climbs back on the bed and covers me in kisses.
"Turn over, babe." He says. His facial expression dripping in lust.
I do what he says as I hear the bottle being handled by Brendon behind me. Nervousness almost fully takes over me, until he kisses my cheek gently. But then, I'm taken by surprise.
I gasp as one of his fingers slide into me. My mouth hangs open, my eyes shut, until another finger slides in. I whine.
"Shhh relax, Ry, just relax." He says and I do so, or at least try to.
I can feel the stretch now... I could feel him almost prying me apart.
For a moment, I almost forget to breathe again. Soon enough, his fingers leave me.
"Ry... if it starts to hurt, tell me, okay?"
I nod my head several times. Not even a second later, I feel his tip push against my entrance.
I lose my breath again, but try to relax. He enters me with a slow push.
Jesus Christ, I just, I-
I let out a loud moan. He pushes into me, just a little harder this time. My back arches, my eyes shut, and my mouth can't stay closed.
He then picks up the pace and somehow it's a huge challenge to stay relaxed. My muscles tighten around his length just briefly. The sting, causing me to bite down on my own hand.
I could feel my heartbeat thump in my head; some sort of breeze hitting my sweat covered skin. I desperately reach down to my throbbing; aching length and stroke myself.
One of Brendon's thrusts hit me hard, the pit of my stomach bubbling with warmth.
I could feel the orgasm rise in my semi-dazed state. I moan one last time as I come into my hands, feeling my stomach start to cool.
Brendon comes inside of me. Another shiver falls upon me as I start shaking just a little.
Brendon turns me around to face him; his breath, heavy; his sweat drenched hair sticking to his forehead.
He's so beautiful. He then comes in to kiss my lips ever so softly. I could feel my body begin to relax.
"Ryan, I just, goddamn, you're perfect. I love you."
"I love you too. That was amazing." I smile.
"It was." Brendon says as he pushes our foreheads together.
Somehow I wish this could last forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
hsdbfpiudbfdnfpubgfdng i'm not that good at sex scenes YET but if you liked it... rock on? \m/ ahahaha i hope i got out the 'first time' 'innocent' thing... at least a little. teehee.