Status: May contain 'descriptive' scenes..

Reckless

Chapter 6 - Contagious Chemistry

I should explain, really. After me and Dan had kissed at the sink, we sat down in the living room to talk. "Dan, I do like you. I don't know why I said no.. I guess I was just a little, well, scared." Dan looked puzzled. "Scared of what?" He scooted closer to me and looked me straight in the eyes, something I'd noticed he'd been unable to do up until this moment. "Well.." And all of a sudden, I poured my heart out to Dan. I told him everything. I told him how I'd never been in a relationship and how no one had ever really been interested in me. He listened and nodded and spoke up at the right times. "I don't know how no one's ever been interested in you. Louise, you're beautiful, and sweet, and.." He trailed off. He brought his hand up to my cheek and brushed it softly. "I'd love to show you how to be loved."

I blushed and looked down. I put my hand onto his lap and looked up again. "Thank you Dan. I'd love that." "Well, let's get started then." Dan grabbed both my hands and pushed them up in front of us both, before laying a gentle kiss on each cheek, my forehead, the tip of my nose and finally my lips. I smiled when his lips touched mine again, and I felt him smile back. "Do you honestly want to be with me?" The question caught me off guard and I moved back and awkwardly readjusted my shirt. "Of course I do." I whispered. "I mean if you want to.." I looked up to Dan and caught him smiling. "I don't want anything as much as I do this."

Me and Dan sat there on the sofa all day. We ordered pizza, watched movies, cuddled, and talked over the relationship. I didn't mind that I had only knew Dan for 2 days. I knew this was what I wanted, because I had never been that way with anyone before. And to be honest, I felt like I already knew most things about him, and it felt wonderful to have someone know a lot about me too. I felt like I didn't have to hold anything back from him. I didn't have to hide.

"I'm just going to get more drinks, Dan. I'll be right back!" I headed towards the kitchen but just as I reached the door I felt a hand grab my arse. "Sit down, babe, I've got it." I gave him a sweet kiss and went back to the sofa and started flicking through the TV channel. I realized I'd been smiling the whole time when Dan got back with our drinks. Even the way he walked mesmerized me.

I watched him as he sat the drinks down on the coffee table. "Dan, I." I bit my lip. Everything he done was just so fucking sexy. "I want you." I crawled towards him on the sofa on my knees and straddled him. He grabbed my hips and pushed me down onto him. "Not as much as I want you." He shot forward and kissed me hard. I leaned a little to the right and opened my mouth, allowing his tongue to enter and explore. I felt his hand on my arse, and this time he squeezed it hard and I continued to kiss him. As the breathing between me and Dan got harder and things started getting messy, I noticed Dan was grinding slowly on me and I pushed my thighs closer onto his. Jesus christ, I was wet, and I knew he was hard.

"Dan, we'll take this upstairs?" Dan bit his lip and lifted an eyebrow. I lifted myself and was now on my knees sitting above Dan. "No, no, no. I'll do the work." He scooped me up by my thighs and stood up with me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he headed towards the stairs. 'And before I knew it, I had my legs wrapped around his hips, kissing him messily and carefree, as he carried me up the stairs, towards my bedroom.'

Dan bumped his back into the first door. I released my lips from Dan but kept them close to his. "Door opposite, Dan." Dan smirked as he carried me over the hall and pushed the door open with his foot. He layed me down onto the edge of my king size bed and give me a small kiss on the lips. "You sure you wanna do this?" Dan asked as he placed his hands on my knees, rubbing up my thighs slowly. "Yes, yes, please." I panted. Dan looked very pleased. "As you wish, beautiful."