Status: May contain 'descriptive' scenes..

Reckless

Chapter 8 - Hard To Swallow

I rolled over and landed into Dans side. At first I was confused, I had just woken up and I was not used to others lying in my bed.. naked. Then my mind flashed back to last night. I grinned to myself. I flipped back over to my side of the bed and got my phone off the bed side table to check the time. It was 7:13am. Way too early. I climbed slowly out of the bed to make sure not to wake Dan and collected both of our messy piles of discarded clothes. I moved them to a neater pile on my desk and collected a new shirt from the draw and chucked it over my head, not bothering with underwear.

As I walked down the stairs my mind rushed back to the night before, again. I remember Dan carrying me up the stairs, nearly falling several times on the way there. Boy, I was eager. Dan didn't seem to mind, either way. I plonked myself down onto the sofa and started to watch some early morning show. It was shit, but nothing else was on. I settled for it until I decided to get some breakfast.

While preparing breakfast I went to the sink to collect a plate. I remembered the first time I had kissed Dan, here, just last night. Everything was reminding me of him. I must be really falling for Dan. But I didn't mind, because he was great, he was cute, he was loving, he was caring.. and god did he know how to use his fingers. The thought of Dans fingers sent shivers down my spine again and I found myself wanting him more and more. I guess I already had him though. He was mine.

Just as I finished making my breakfast, I heard a cough from the living room. I poked my head through the kitchen door frame carefully, inspecting. Dan was sitting on the sofa, legs stretched onto the coffee table, remote in hand. He looked my way. I smiled as I headed through the door towards him as he patted the space next to him, signalling for me to come and sit next to him. "The TV's shit as this time of the morning, right?" I laughed to Dan. "I know.. there's nothing else to do though, so we'll just have to leave this one on.." He pushed a few buttons on the remote and some talk show appeared on the screen. "I have an idea of what we could do." I said, smirking.

"What's that then?" He said, turning his head to face me. "Well.. You were so good to me last night. You were so, so, good.." I winked as I moved slowly to stand in between him and the TV. "And well, I could always repay you." I lowered myself to the floor in front of the sofa and he pulled his legs down from the coffee table, to either side of me. I sat up on my knees, level with Dans crotch. "I like where this is going." He purred, leaning forward.

I pushed him back down so he was nearly lying flat on the sofa. I kissed him first on the lips, then moved to his neck and trailed down his body, kissing every part of his perfect chest and stomach. I stopped and kissed slowly right below his belly button, and right where his boxers where lying. I could see his hard dick through his boxers. I moved closer and continued kissing his stomach, playing with his dick through the thin fabric of his boxers. He let out a slight moan.

I finally pulled down his boxers and started to pump steadily on his dick. I looked up and watched Dan tilt his head back, revealing his Adams apple even more. I picked up the pace, and finally, I planted a soft kiss on the head of his cock. I looked up to see if I was satisfying my man. He had shut his eyes and was smiling contently. I licked all around the head before slowly making my way down his dick, as far as I could go. Coming back up slowly, I licked the shaft before reaching the head again. Dan looked down to me as I looked up and he gave me an approving look. I surprised myself as to how far I could throat Dan. I licked the bottom of his dick again before I started pumping again, this time with my mouth around just his head, sucking and licking slighty.

"Louise.. I'm gonna.." Dan dug his nails into the sofa and I sat up slightly, pumping away harder and harder to make him cum. His body tensed and he let out a huge moan, sitting up slightly, blowing his load all over, some landing on the sofa, some landing on his legs and some landing in and around my mouth. I tilted my head back happily and lapped around my mouth, swallowing all the remainders. 'You're such a good girl.' Dan said, grabbing my hair and forcefully pulling my head back and exposing my full neck. He kissed all around my neck and up to my left ear. "I could enjoy this for the rest of my life." The strong word sent shivers thoughout my full body, as I looked forward and kissed Dan.