Two Hearts Beating as One

"You can sleep here."

As we showed Jacky and Ronnie around our house, I felt someone's eyes on me. I couldn't tell who it was, but I was kind of hoping it was Jacky's. He's really cute, but I'm still iffy with him and Ronnie after what happened with those other guys.

Ems and I were done, and Jacky went, "That room looks comfy, who's is it?"

"It's mine." I answered. My room wasn't your average girly room with pink and flowers. It was a pretty regular room, but with purple walls instead of white.

"Oh, can I go in there, or?"

"No. Not until I know you a bit more. Why don't you take the guest bedroom?" I offered.

He shrugged. "Sure, but where will Ronnie stay?"

Everyone was silent until Ems said, "I have an air mattress in my room. Ronnie could sleep there." Oh my god, she likes him!

I raised my eyebrow at her. She just shrugged and Ronnie said, "Are you sure about that? I could sleep on the couch if you want me to."

She looked at him. "Yeah, I'm sure. It's totally cool."

He smiled at her. "Thanks," she smiled back at him.

I rolled my eyes and left the room. Jacky was right behind me, apparently. I had no clue that he was until I turned around and saw him. "Hello there," I said. I was a bit shocked, to see him; he was taller than me, so I was face to face with his chest.

"Hi. So where is this guest room you were talking about?" His voice was low, raspy almost. His accent left me in a trance for a second.

"Uh, it's down the hall. I'll show you which door it is." He nodded, and we walked.

I went to the third door, and opened it. The guest bedroom was average. A bed, a window and a nightstand. Nothing special. "This is it? Okay, I can sleep here. I've slept it worse hotel rooms." He chuckled.

I smiled at him. "Yeah. I'm gonna go get ready for bed. Let me know if you need anything; I'll be in the bathroom across the hall." I told him.

"All right. Thank you, uhh. What is your name? I don't think you've told me."

"I didn't? I'm Madeline."

"That's really pretty. I'm Jacky."

I laughed. "I know, Ronnie said it a few times."

He laughed too. "Oh yeah. Well, thank you Madeline. I'll see you in the morning."

"You're welcome, Jacky. See you tomorrow." Then I left the room and brushed my teeth. I went to bed and quickly fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
i updated! Courtney, your turn. XDD comments would be loved haha