Two Hearts Beating as One

Ronnie 1 & Ronnie 2

I waited until Jacky and Mads were out of sight before returning to Ronnie and saying, "Follow me, I'll show you where my room is."

"Emmaline, you really don't have to do this, I can sleep on the couch." He said.

"And wake up with a permanent crick on your neck? I don't think so. Besides, the air mattress is ten times better. It's a tempurpedic." I reasoned.

"Nothing I say or do will make you change your mind, will it?"

"Nope," I stated popping out the "p". "Besides, it's the least I can do since you and Jacky saved me and Mads from almost being raped tonight."

"All right already, I'll take the air mattress. As for saving you tonight, it just may be one of the smartest things I've ever done."

"And why is that?" I questioned.

"Because now I don't have to deal with Ronnie 2, his girlfriend, Derek, his girlfriend, Ryan and his girlfriend." Ronnie said.

"Ronnie 2, there are two of you?" I asked rather than stated. "Speaking of them, are any of them coming over to eat tomorrow?"

"We manage. And yeah all of them, plus their girlfriends." He told me as we made our way to the linen closet to get the air mattress, sheets and a blanket.

"Oh, so we're cooking for 14?" I asked with a hint of envy. Whoever had Ronnie was a lucky bitch.

"No, we're cooking for 12. Me, Jacky, you, Madeline, Ronnie 2, Derek, Ryan, and their girlfriends."

"You and Jacky are single?"

"Yep, mine cheated on me with her ex, and Jacky's just always been kinda single. Don't get me wrong, he's had relationships, but they don't usually last more than six months. Also, there are about two years between each girl he's dated."

"Two years?" I questioned.

"Yeah, he's got this weird thing about waiting a certain amount of time before dating again. I don't know why, but he has it. I think it happens because before he moved here he was with this girl and she left him, came back for six months, vanished and her body was found two years later"

"Jesus, that's rough. He didn't take her death well, I'm assuming?"

"Nope, he broke down and wouldn't come out of his room for months. Finally we convinced him that she had been gone for so long that her being dead didn't really change anything. It just meant she wasn't coming back. She was his 'crutch' you could say. He kept going back because it was comfortable and he didn't really know any other way." Ronnie said.

"I see, now let's go to sleep."

But as we lay in the dark, me on my bed, him on the air mattress and I started to drift off into sleep, something scared the shit out of me! Someone was downstairs lurking around in our house!

"Ronnie!" I whisper-yelled. "Someone's in the living room, come with me to check it out?"

"Sure, but grab that can of mace by your bed just in case."

As we crept our way down the stairs, I could hear the voices of the two guys from earlier!
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Jesus, I had to re-write practically this entire thing... It was hard thinking up things.
I sat there kinda like this:
Image

I was so stumped! But finally I got something and was all like this:

Image

And alas, I went up to Michigan this past weekend and my grandma kept asking about my boyfriend. I sat there like this:

Image

I was genuinely confused as to why she found my relationship so interesting.... She even asked me about kids! I was all like:
Image

And one last gif:

Image