Hold my hand and say you love me.

Uhm...I'm in love with my best friend.

~Jayy's P.O.V~

I've been best friends with Dahvie since he was eight..I was nine. Only a few years ago I realized I loved him. I'd do anything to be with him..I just don't know how to tell him. He's always so sweet to me..I really hope he likes me too. I told him to meet me at the park up the street from me. We met there. He was so innocent and cute..He said I was pretty and shared his candy with me. So cute!!

~Time skip.~

We sat in the park for what seemed like ages, just talking about what ever came to mind. "Dahvie...I need to tell you something." my voice wavered. God i was nervous! "Sure!" he said with a grin "What's up Jayy-Jayy?" I loved it when he called me that. "Uhm...I...I..." mind suddenly blank. Fuck. "Ever since we met...I...I..I've really liked you. As..more then a friend." staring down, expecting him to leave. "Jayy!!!" His voice rivaled a squeal. He hugged me. "I like you too. A lot." I felt tears on my neck.. "Dahvie...Are you..crying?" he sniffed. "I...I'm just so happy!" smiling I hugged him. We sat there just hugging until it got dark.
All I'll ever ask of you: Hold my hand and say you love me.