Hold my hand and say you love me.

Prom and proposal.

~Jayy's P.O.V~ ~Date: May 27Th 2012~

I stood in front of the mirror in my bedroom, fixing my tie. Going over what I would say to Dahvie, how I would propose. I held the box in my hand, gently opening it and smiling. Suddenly the door opened, I jumped a little turning towards it, my mom stood in the door frame, tears in her eyes. "You look amazing.." She walked towards me, helping me with my tie. I closed the box and put it in my pocket. "He'll say yes. Don't worry." She spoke, obviously trying to calm me down. She finally fixed my tie and turned me to the mirror. "My little boy is growing up..." She said, beginning to cry. I smiled and hugged her. "I didn't think you were still coming over..." You see, I moved out in February, starting to make a place for me and Dahvie to live. I didn't think my mom would come here to see me still, but she did. Neither my mom or dad wanted me to move out before the end of the school year, but once I turned eighteen I didn't need to listen to them, so I did. My mom wasn't happy about it, so I didn't expect to see her tonight. But here she was, helping me get ready for one of the biggest nights of my life. I finally let go of her, turning back to my dresser. Fixing my makeup and checking my hair. Walking out of my room and to the door. My mom, being the best mother she could be, paired with Dahvie's parents and rented us a limo. I left the apartment and went to Dahvie's house.
Walking up he front steps of his house, I knocked on the door. His mom answered, smiling. "Come in.." I smiled and walked in. Dahvie's father questioning me about the ring. Pulling the box out of my pocket, they smiled. "Mom? Jayy's here?" Dahvie's voice came from upstairs. Quickly putting the box back in my pocket, "Hii!!!!" I yelled up to him. I faintly heard a squeal, as he came downstairs. He looked beautiful. I kissed him, "You look absolutely amazing." He giggled at me, "Thanks...so do you." I took him out to the limo and we were taken to the prom. It wasn't being held in our school, actually about a mile from the school. The limo pulled up and we got out. This was gonna be good.

~Dahvie's P.O.V~

We had just arrived at the big place the prom was going to be at. Stepping out of the nice limo, Jayy holding my hand, we walked into the building. Going inside to find everyone dancing and enjoying themselves. We joined the group of people who were dancing, just enjoying ourselves.
About halfway through the night, they played a slow song. Blushing a little, Jayy danced with me. When the song ended, he pulled me off to the side. "Dahvie...I...I need to ask you something..." I only nodded. "I..I've known you since we were little...I...I always knew we'd be together." Tears slid down my cheeks, knowing what was going to happen. He got down on one knee, pulling out the black box, opening it. The ring...it was perfect. "I love you more then anything...I want to spend my life with you...Will..will you marry me?" Now crying, I nodded and hugged him. "I love you so much." He gently slid the ring on my finger, kissing me. I have never been happier. We danced all night, seeming more in love with each other then we have ever before. When the prom ended, the limo took me home, he walked me up to my house. Kissing me goodnight.