Hold my hand and say you love me.

I'm graduating with him.

~Jayy's P.O.V~

I woke up the next morning in Dahvie's bed. Naked. Uhm...wow. Ha ha..
I saw the ring on his finger, realizing he said yes, nearly fainting. He was mine. Wrapping my arms around him, pulling him closer. Thinking about graduation. It was on the third of June. Then we'd be out of school completely. I couldn't wait. Dahvie had managed to keep his grades up through-out the year so he was definitely graduating with me. Slowly his eyes began to open, sun blinding him, he buried his head in my side. I laughed. "Morning cutie" He opened one eye, looking up at me. "Morning" I smiled, kissing his forehead. He smiled, looking at his ring. "I love you." He said smiling up at me. I kissed him and he giggled. I couldn't believe in only seven days we'd be out of school and he'd be moving in with me.

~Time Skip! Graduation day!~

Our parents had met up and were now taking their seats. I had been chosen to make a speech so I would be going on stage soon. Once it had begun, the principle took the stage, talking about us being amazing students blah blah blah. Each homeroom teacher picked one student to make a speech. Our homeroom teacher was last to speak. When she had finished talking, I was called onto stage. Getting out of my seat that was amazingly next to Dahvie's, kissing his cheek, I walked onto stage. Standing in front of the podium I began to speak. "Students, teachers, this has been one hell of year." People laughed. "While the school year was hard and all, it was different. It just felt...easier?" I could see some people nodding and agreeing. "I mean really? At the begging of this year, I was positive I wasn't going to graduate at all. But then here I am. Graduating with my best friend, my boyfriend, Dahvie Vanity. The genius who got to skip a grade." I could see him blushing as he blew me a kiss. Smiling I continued, "We've all been through some type of bullying or something this year. Which is honestly pretty pathetic because all the real bullies are younger then us now." Again, people laughed. "I'm gonna miss a few of you. Not many though. As you know, like none of you talk to me. But, everyone's gonna loose someone with this. We just gotta pull through. Who knows, maybe you'll meet up in college or something. Good luck to all my fellow classmates." I walked off stage, people cheering. Sitting back in my seat next to Dahvie, kissing him. He blushed again. The students began getting their diplomas. Again, our class was last. We walked across stage grinning. We had actually graduated together. Miracle.