Hold my hand and say you love me.

Moving in and freaking out.

~Dahvie's P.O.V~

At the beginning of July, Jayy started helping me move in to his apartment.We had planned to have me move in sooner but, my parents made me wait. Being I was only seventeen, I had to listen to them still. Luckily, I turned eighteen in...five months. Jayy would be nineteen in only four. But even then we'd be waiting a year to get married. He had told me he wanted to wait until I was completely free from my parents, of course it had to be a year away. He'd be twenty by then. So yeah.

We had been taking boxes into his apartment for the last hour and a half, finally finishing, exhausted. We went to Jayy's room and climbed in bed. Cuddling, we fell asleep.

~Time Skip. New Years Day.~

I woke up the next morning with...a hangover? What the fuck?! I sat up in bed, minorly freaking out. Jayy groaned, sitting up. "What's wrong baby?" He sounded worried. "W-was I drinking?" He just shrugged. "Probably... Everyone does it Dahvie...especially on New Years.." I guess I looked scared because he hugged me telling me it was fine. I only nodded. Getting out of bed, getting dressed, and going downstairs. Making him breakfast, yes, I do that.

I was eighteen now. Which meant it was legal to get married without my parents approval. You see, they were okay with us getting engaged and all, but weren't in favor or the young marriage. We wanted to get married. So we would. Only a year until we would be getting married. One year. We hadn't even started planning yet. So as of today, I am a wedding planner.