Hold my hand and say you love me.

One week stress.

~Jayy's P.O.V~ ~Date: February 7th, 2013~

In only seven days I'd be marrying Dahvie. He was now nineteen and I was twenty. He's been stressing a lot more now, not surprising, I was too. Everything was perfect. The place was beautiful, the date was amazing, we had picked out our tuxedos, now I just need him to relax. Everything would be amazing. I can already tell.
I had been working on what to say for the past two months and it still wasn't finished. I wanted it to be special. and I'd make it happen.

~Dahvie's P.O.V~

Our wedding was only a week away. I'm going to fucking explode! I'm trying to make sure everything will be absolutely perfect, double checking everything. I was so nervous I'd screw something up and it wouldn't happen or something. But right now, everything seemed to be going good. Thank god. Jayy was always trying to get me to calm down and relax. He doesn't understand how much pressure I'm under! I love him but he's absolutely clueless sometimes.
Right now, he's in our room doing god knows what. I still sat at the kitchen table, working. I had been sitting here for I don't know how long. Falling asleep minute by minute. Finally I just let my head rest on the table, falling asleep.