Hold my hand and say you love me.

Sleeping in.

~Dahvie's P.O.V~

I woke up the next day in our bedroom. I guess Jayy had come downstairs and saw me. He's so sweet. I really do need to relax more...I'm kind of just forcing everything right now. I wanted to make him happy so I didn't get out of bed. He soon came upstairs, knocking on the door. "Dahvie?" he walked in, I smiled at him. He grinned, climbing into bed with me. He kissed me, pulling me close. "I'm surprised you're not working yet...you're normally up a lot sooner then this..." I nodded. "I wanted to make you happy. I needed a break anyway." He smiled again, letting me cuddle. The wedding was so close...only six days now...I was so nervous I'd screw something up and he would just call it off....but...I could tell he was nervous too. I laid my head on his chest, yawning. "Go back to sleep baby...you need the rest." he spoke softly, sounding a little worried. I nodded, letting my mind go blank, falling asleep.

~Jayy's P.O.V~

I was really surprised...he seemed so much more relaxed all of a sudden...I don't know if I should be happy or worried... I mean, this was a really good thing! He's finally listening to me! But...why? He had fallen asleep again, poor baby. He had fallen asleep working last night so I wasn't surprised he was so tired..I let him sleep, going downstairs. I helped organize his work space, I know he'd appreciate it. That IS one of the things he's been stressing about most...weird.
In only a few hours he came downstairs again, smiling at his clean work space. "You're so sweet." He said hugging me. I smiled, kissing him. "I made you breakfast so you can eat while you work." he kissed me, sitting at the table, eating. There he stayed for most of the day, working.