Hold my hand and say you love me.

I'm going to ***ing die.

~Jayy's P.O.V~ ~Wedding Day.~

OH MY FUCKING GOD. It's the wedding day. In only a few hours I'm going to be marrying Dahvie Vanity. We had everything planned like any normal wedding would be. Dahvie is my bride. Awkward I know. But....we don't care! All that matters is that we love each other and we're getting married. Right now, I'm at the venue place. It looks amazing. Dahvie is somewhere getting his hair done I think...He's so high maintenance. But he's cute. And I love him. So he gets away with it. He gets away with everything. Because he's cute. Yeah.
I seriously think I'm going to have a heart attack. It's almost time. He's finally here though so I'm calmer. I haven't gotten to see him yet. Part of the whole "Normal marriage" thing. I can tell you now our kiss will be anything but normal. ;) So happy. I can't wait. Only an hour now. People were begining to arrive. Our parents were the first people there. They said I looked nice and that the place was beautiful. Yay.

~Dahvie's P.O.V~

I had just gotten to the venue, I had to get my hair done. I had gotten dressed and was checking my hair again. I was going to explode. The past six months of my life was put into making this perfect. I was so nervous!!!!!! Only an hour and we'd be married. One hour. I can wait.