Hold my hand and say you love me.

Marriage.

~Jayy's P.O.V~

I stood on the little stage like thingy as Dahvie came and stood next to me. He looked beautiful. I smiled at him as the dude began to speak. When it was time to say our vows, we turned to look at each other. He spoke first, "Jayy, I've loved you for a very long time. I've always dreamed of this day. I wanted it to be perfect and so far, it's beyond perfect. I love you. I always will. You're my everything and without you, I'd have nothing." He spoke, tearing up. Now it was mine turn. This was what I had been planning for since I proposed. Taking a deep breath, I spoke. "Dahvie, I can't ever explain how much I love and need you. Even if you can be stubborn. You've always been there for me. I'll always love you. Even when I'm gone." Tears began to fall from both of our eyes. Turning back to the guy waiting to make us official, "Dahvie Vanity, do you take Jayy Von Monroe to be your husband?" He nodded, "I do." Tears still falling, "And Jayy Von Monroe, do you take Dahvie Vanity to be your husband?" full on crying, I nodded. "I do." both crying, I looked at him, smiling as we placed our wedding bands on each others fingers. "I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom." Pushing my lips to his, it was official. Gently pulling back, still crying, I spoke. "All I'll ever ask of you, just hold my hand, and say you love me."