Hold my hand and say you love me.

HE'S AAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE!

~Dahvie's P.O.V~

I woke up in a bright white room, no color, just white. Scared, where am I? What the hell happened? Why does my head hurt? Looking around the room in a panic. "Jayy?!" A single tear fell down my face. "Dahvie!" he ran to the side of my bed, "I'm so happy you're okay..." he kissed my forehead and said he loved me. He's so amazing."I..i love you..." I said quietly. He grinned at me and held my hand, whispering to me that I'd be okay. I giggled and went to hug him. A shooting pain went through out my body. cringing in pain I laid back down, looking at him with puppy dog eyes. His smile widened and he gently hugged me, "You're pretty beat up...they said you broke three ribs..." I groaned, "My tummy hurts." He kissed me again and said I needed to eat. I shook my head, just thinking about eating hospital food made me sick. "You need to eat." I only responded with a pout. He kissed my noes and whispered to me, "You're so god damn cute!" I giggled and gave him an Eskimo kiss. He blushed.

~Jayy's P.O.V~

He had finally woke up, screaming for me. I had rushed into his room, trying to comfort him. We whispered to each other and he was just being adorable. Kissing and giggling until his doctor came in. "Mr. Torres?" the doctor spoke, I hadn't heard Dahvie use that name in a really long time...He preferred Vanity. Dahvie nodded at the doctor, who then began checking on him, making sure he was healing properly. "You're are going to be put in physical therapy, just to be safe. With the amount of time you'll be in this bed, it could do damage to your muscles." Again, Dahvie nodded. Holding his hand, telling him he'd be okay. On top of broken ribs and internal bleeding, he had a black eye. Poor baby...I felt really bad for him, then I remember. SHIT! Talking fast, "Dahvie! I need your parents number, Now!!" he blinked, "Why couldn't you get it o-" holding up he destroyed phone, he stopped mid-sentence and told me the number. I called them and in less then a half hour, they were there, in Dahvie's room. "You can sue the guys that did this, I know them by name, and the school has proof they did it." His mom hugged me, ? "Thank you for saving him. If you hadn't been there, he'd probably be dead." I only smiled. "Well...I need to keep my boyfriend safe, right?" He blushed, now his parents knew.