Hold my hand and say you love me.

My first for everything.

~Dahvie's P.O.V~

We sat there talking about being together more now, how much happier it'd make us both. He gently pressed him lips to mine, blushing I kissed back. He smirked into the kiss, pushing me onto my back. Going crimson as he bit my bottom lip. Parting my lips, his tongue explored my mouth causing me to moan. He smirked, pulling back. I whined at the loss of connection. He kissed down my jaw, kissing my neck. Soft moans spilled off my lips with every little bite. He sharply bit down on one particular spot, causing me moan his name, loud. He sat up and pulled his shirt off. My hand traveled over his pale, toned chest. His fingers played with the hem of my shirt, pulling it off. He kissed down my neck to my chest, biting at random spots. Licking and biting my nipples, I moaned, nearly screamed, his name. Any one on my block probably heard me. He giggled in my ear, calling me a bad boy. I moaned softly, letting him know I enjoyed it. He began taking my pants off, watching as he stared at my erection. He giggled, looking up at me. He practically tore my underwear off. Quickly sucking me into his mouth. Another loud moan rang throughout the house. Bucking into his mouth, he sucked harder and harder. "J-Jayy!" I screamed as I came into his mouth. He sucked me through my orgasm, earning moan after moan. He stood up taking his pants off, revealing he went commando. I blushed at the sight of his beautiful ass. He crawled back on top of me, holding three fingers in my face. "Suck." I did as told, making sure to make a show of it. He just stared. When I was done, he placed one finger outside of my hole and pushed in. I winced in sudden pain. He kissed me to ease the pain, and pushed a second finger in. I whimpered in pain. Stretching me as best he could, he pushed the third one in. I yelped in pain. He kissed me again. "Get on your hands and knees." Again, I did as I was told. I felt his tip outside of me, trembling. Slowly he pushed in. I whimpered. God this hurt! Slowly the pain went away and I told him it was okay to move. Slow at first, he thrust in. Moaning at the feeling, he sped up. He slammed into me, causing me to scream his name. He smirked. He did it again, Getting the same result only louder. "S-so c-close!" He began rubbing me. " Cum for me my bad little boy." With that, he slammed into me, harder then ever. I wailed his name and came hard onto my sheets. He followed, moaning. He pulled out of me, laying next to me. He whispered I love you. I cuddled close, laying my head on his chest. "I love you..." I fell asleep to rhythm of his heart beat.